Show your colors

• 1509 posts
    February 2, 2010 8:12 AM PST
    G you should join the patriot guard riders. there are no chapters, no districts, no local clubs, and no meetings.

it is free Check it ou t http://www.patriotguard.org/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx />  
    A patriot in the begining of this country were those who wanted freedom from the king of england, not much different here or there!
  • February 2, 2010 9:40 AM PST
    Skullshifter - That's awesome!
    I think to each his own! Another one of those things that I have to say "why would I care?"
    For me, I will never fly HOG anything. Just my own bad experience.
    Right now my vest is slick. Don't have a cut, cause it's a leather vest not a cutt off jean jacket. "Cut"
    But if I found something I was actually proud of, it would go on
  • February 2, 2010 10:43 AM PST
    G
    "so would it be safe for me to overtake u guys on ma bike ??"

You would not have to overtake us you can ride with us, The PGR is not an MC or a club.
    We have a Membership of 183,961, Members that care about our Military men and women in uniform past and present. It's about "Honor, Dignity and Respect"
  • February 3, 2010 7:39 PM PST
    Patriot Guards are an awesome group of folks, Thank you for what yall do..........

I have some U.S.M.V.M.C. and Rough Rider beer drinking pals here, cool folks.

I listed a vest on E-bay the other week. " Motorcycle Vest... Its been hanging in the closet twenty years an X-wife bought me, never wore it. Made in the U.S.A. and sold for over a hundred bucks then" I set the minimum at $20.00 and posted "NO REFUND". Some fella bought it for $25.00 and wrote me back DEMANDING his money back, he said it was wore out and smelled like cigarette smoke. I replied it has never been worn, the truth, and YES I smoke. I then told him to ride his bike wearing it and the smoke should blow away.......... He cried to ebay, they gave him a refund, he gave me a bad rep, idiot crybaby. A Biker crying about cigarette smoke and saying it was worn out and not wear able. This is the pic I posted, not a scratch, mark or dead bug on it, I NEVER wore it........

• g
    February 3, 2010 7:52 PM PST
    i'll look that up folks ,thanks .
    • 1780 posts
    February 27, 2010 6:33 AM PST
    Hey dana and Sing sing you should reconize a couple of patches on my new vest. Fxr still need to get the cycle fish patch sewed on.

Dragon
    • 1040 posts
    February 27, 2010 6:38 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hey dana and Sing sing you should reconize a couple of patches on my new vest. Fxr still need to get the cycle fish patch sewed on.

Dragon

Cool, besides the CF there's one more too unless ya got other plans with the bitch? But no worries, all is good

• 1780 posts
    February 27, 2010 6:48 AM PST
    Yea your right fxr ....took me a second to figure out which bitch you were talking about. yep that patch as well.
    Dragon
    • 1040 posts
    February 27, 2010 6:49 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Yea your right fxr ....took me a second to figure out which bitch you were talking about. yep that patch as well.
    Dragon

LOL....I knew you would

• 0 posts
    February 27, 2010 7:20 AM PST
    Just had a good laugh at myself.

I just finished putting the Cyclefish patch on my vest and went to try it on. Looked in the mirror and something about the vest with patches and the reading glasses on top of my head just looked silly! LOL
    • 1040 posts
    February 27, 2010 7:25 AM PST
    GaryTJ wrote...

I just finished putting the Cyclefish patch on my vest and went to try it on. Looked in the mirror and something about the vest with patches and the reading glasses on top of my head just looked silly! LOL

Hey Bro, at least ya know now when ya go outside and everybody starts laughing at ya; ya won't feel bad huh?

• 0 posts
    February 27, 2010 7:35 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    GaryTJ wrote...

Hey Bro, at least ya know now when ya go outside and everybody starts laughing at ya; ya won't feel bad huh?

I have been laughed at my whole life. Anything goes on in a group setting, and everybody turns to me first... Just not normal for me to laugh at myself.

• 1040 posts
    February 27, 2010 7:43 AM PST
    GaryTJ wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    GaryTJ wrote...

I have been laughed at my whole life. Anything goes on in a group setting, and everybody turns to me first... Just not normal for me to laugh at myself.

Twas maybe a poor attempt of humor to realise we all have to laugh at ourselve's. Because of the inability to communicate face to face while throwing banter accros the internet highway; I hope I didn't offend ya?
    • 0 posts
    February 27, 2010 7:57 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...

Twas maybe a poor attempt of humor to realise we all have to laugh at ourselve's. Because of the inability to communicate face to face while throwing banter accros the internet highway; I hope I didn't offend ya?

Not at all, never crossed my mind.
    I don't get offended easy.

I learned a long time ago about the internet;
    Getting mad at someone on the internet is like the special olympics, You might win but you are still retarded. (no offense to the special olympics)

• February 27, 2010 8:17 AM PST
    Down at Puget Sound last weekend.
    • 0 posts
    February 27, 2010 8:19 AM PST
    Now that is a familiar site! (the sound)
    • 1161 posts
    September 4, 2011 12:40 AM PDT
    • 638 posts
    September 5, 2011 2:30 AM PDT
    Here's mine. Damn proud to wear it too
    • 1161 posts
    January 26, 2015 12:59 PM PST
     My updated Vest I use most of the time.
    • 9 posts
    January 26, 2015 2:34 PM PST

Will that do?  
    LOL