Show your colors

• January 21, 2010 1:46 PM PST
    just plain and simple
    • 1780 posts
    January 21, 2010 9:10 PM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    Back

fxr I've never seen that patch on a vest before....Bad Ass all the way my friend

Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    January 21, 2010 9:13 PM PST
    While we are on the subject of colors and vest........Back in my Harley riding days in Southern California back in the 70's we use to call our vest "Cuts" ....anybody else ever used that word to describe there riding vest?

Night Dragon
    • 1040 posts
    January 21, 2010 10:07 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    Back

fxr I've never seen that patch on a vest before....Bad Ass all the way my friend

Dragon

Thanks man, It's one I never seen before either on a vest. Yin Yang, (balance and center) It's my grandson's martial arts thing.

• 1040 posts
    January 21, 2010 10:09 PM PST
     Double post 

• January 22, 2010 2:19 AM PST
    The cut
    Old Levi jacket arms cut off start put patches some I lost some come from dealers some from runs some come from friends some just for fun.
    Rockers with years skulls there too
    Telling the stories of what we been through
    There’s PBR patch from Ricky to me
    Jack Daniels has a spot you can see
    ABATE and COIR are there too
    Idaho, Montana, to name a few
    Ripped and torn patches wave free
    See the cut you know we be one as one
    My cut and me
    ToyMan
    aka
    SkullShifter
    • 1780 posts
    January 22, 2010 2:28 AM PST
    skullshifter wrote...
    The cut
    Old Levi jacket arms cut off start put patches some I lost some come from dealers some from runs some come from friends some just for fun.
    Rockers with years skulls there too
    Telling the stories of what we been through
    There’s PBR patch from Ricky to me
    Jack Daniels has a spot you can see
    ABATE and COIR are there too
    Idaho, Montana, to name a few
    Ripped and torn patches wave free
    See the cut you know we be one as one
    My cut and me
    ToyMan
    aka
    SkullShifter

Bro when I saw your picture.....I throught this dude will know what a "Cut" is

Ride on Brother, and be safe......Brother that is one bad ass beat up Cut .....just like they are surpose to look like!!!

The Night Dragon
  • g
    January 22, 2010 5:16 AM PST
    got a patch sent over to lucky .hope he can find a place for it ??.
    • 19004 posts
    January 22, 2010 7:28 AM PST
    I remember some people calling these cuts years ago. Mostly though around my parts they are refered to as rags.
    This is my third one. Had it since I got Rex. My first completly fell apart but I still have the second one in my closet somewhere. It too is extremely ragged.
    The "Let's Roll" patch refers to what Todd Beamer said just before they took back United Flight 93 on September 11th 2001. That patch and a couple othere were transfered from the previous rag.

• 1161 posts
    January 22, 2010 11:14 AM PST
    ya I have heard of "Cuts" way back when I was young (er) talking to the old timers, But never heard of "Rags" they were always "Cuts" or "Colors" or "Rockers" ( Probationary, Member, Exc.)
    • 1780 posts
    January 22, 2010 9:28 PM PST
    Seakers wrote...
    ya I have heard of "Cuts" way back when I was young (er) talking to the old timers, But never heard of "Rags" they were always "Cuts" or "Colors" or "Rockers" ( Probationary, Member, Exc.)

Hey my brother your not calling me an "Old Timer"  because before you can be a Old Timer you have to go through the coot, coger, and gizer stage first. I think I'm only at the coot stage....lol

Night Dragon
    • 1161 posts
    January 22, 2010 11:33 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Seakers wrote...

Hey my brother your not calling me an "Old Timer"  because before you can be a Old Timer you have to go through the coot, coger, and gizer stage first. I think I'm only at the coot stage....lol

Night Dragon

Na i was talking about "Old Timer" as  a term of respect only.  But ya I dont think of you as an "Old Timer"  maby a "Coot on a Scoot".  lol

Seakers
  • January 23, 2010 8:30 AM PST
    Sons of Thunder - Klamath Falls, OR
    • 1780 posts
    January 24, 2010 12:07 AM PST
    Woody wrote...
    Sons of Thunder - Klamath Falls, OR

Woody that is one cool ass picture

Night Dragon
  • g
    January 24, 2010 2:13 AM PST
    looks like he put that bulding on fire ,now he's pissing on it to put it out .
    • 1780 posts
    January 24, 2010 4:06 AM PST
    g wrote...
    looks like he put that bulding on fire ,now he's pissing on it to put it out .

Well g look how big the dude is .......I'm sure he could put out the fire with a 6 pack under his belt.

The Dragon
    • 1161 posts
    January 24, 2010 7:09 AM PST
    lol Night Dragon!
  • January 25, 2010 7:39 AM PST
    I always called them CUTS this cut was started in 1995 the same year of my HOG as my HOG it has over 119,000 miles in the wind this will be the only cut Iwill ever have the patchs keep it together.
    Ride free
    SkullShifter
  • January 25, 2010 12:20 PM PST
    heres my colors for broken chains motorcycle ministry
  • February 1, 2010 1:22 AM PST
    JimandTerri wrote...
    As of about a week ago, my cut is slick. I have grown to not personally care for what the HOG patch stands for. No offense but to me it says "you are not cool like me..." So I cut all of my shit off.
    My next patch will be earned and from a group I am proud to be running with. The side bling will all be stuff that reflects my sparkeling outlook on life!

Jim I fly the HOG chapter rocker upside down they can kiss my tailpipe I didi keep my year rockers on because it's years riding HOG RUBS
    Skullshifter
    • 190 posts
    February 1, 2010 9:40 AM PST
    In my book 'Ol Timers' RULE!!!!!
  • February 1, 2010 10:07 AM PST

• 19004 posts
    February 1, 2010 10:08 AM PST
      NICE TAIL !!!!!
    • 1161 posts
    February 1, 2010 5:54 PM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
      NICE TAIL !!!!!