men riding B***h ?

• October 8, 2012 2:41 PM PDT
    Since  we have traded  both bikes for a trike,   our riding has changed.   My husband  will ride bitch and let me drive  lol.  I  just wonder   2 or 3 wheels how many men will ride  behind thier women?   I have to admit   sinced i am 5 foot  and he is bigger,  it must be quite a sight  when he is on the back,  because we sure do get looks...   We neither one  care what people think,  he says  we are happy ,  no matter who is in the front,  and that is what counts,  and  i totally agree.  
  • October 8, 2012 3:26 PM PDT
    I think he's being a great guy and letting you enjoy the trike. He knows he'll get more than his fair share of operating the machine in :-)
    • 19007 posts
    October 8, 2012 10:42 PM PDT
    Obviously your man is secure with himself. Now me on the other hand, sorry but it would take an emergency, and a real emergency for it to happen. Just too old school me thinks, but happy with it.
  • TNT
    October 8, 2012 11:04 PM PDT
    My husband said he would ride b@#ch only if he can hold on with both hands......lol
    • 2685 posts
    October 9, 2012 12:16 AM PDT

Don't know that I could do it.

Has nothing to do with being a "b*tich" on the back but more to do with she scares me driving a car I couldn't imagine her driving a bike with me on it.

gotta call 'em like I see 'em.

• October 9, 2012 12:22 AM PDT
    Love my wife! Wont do it...LOL
  • October 9, 2012 12:50 AM PDT
    Good for You! NOT for me lol,,,,,,, too chicken LOL gotta be in Control of My Ultra !
  • October 9, 2012 1:50 AM PDT
    Funny post, dolly! I tease hubby all the time about that. The only way he'd ride behind me is if his unconscience body was bungy corded to me. LMAO! Major props to your man who doesn't mind!
  • October 9, 2012 2:11 AM PDT
    No way in hell.
    • 823 posts
    October 9, 2012 2:36 AM PDT
    Never have. Was actually asked that question last night. I would, why not. I don't give two shits what anyone thinks. Someone might say "look at that guy riding bitch." I would be thinking, "I am getting to ride with this hot girl" Lucky me!
    • 544 posts
    October 9, 2012 2:39 AM PDT
    It doesn't bother me in the least that your husband rides on the back but I will not do it short of an emergency. I would compare the feeling of riding on the back behind my wife with wearing a dress. It is just not going to happen.
    • 1516 posts
    October 9, 2012 3:06 AM PDT
    That is so cute, he is Great sport..!!
    • 5419 posts
    October 9, 2012 4:29 AM PDT
    Never been on the back seat of a motorcycle and never plan on it, because if I am ever on the back seat that means something really bad happened.
  • October 9, 2012 7:06 AM PDT
    No way do "real" men ride Bitch...........only bitches do.  Not gonna happen ever as long as i'm still breathing.

• 846 posts
    October 9, 2012 7:47 AM PDT
    It great to see your husband is that comfortable with your riding.I can't say i wouldn't do it. I think its a control thing after riding for so long.
  • October 9, 2012 8:18 AM PDT
    Glad your such an expert on "real" men Orddy. Or course that's your opinion, not that it has anything to do with reality.
  • October 9, 2012 9:53 AM PDT
    done it a few times... but not as a regular basis..... great hand holds back there...
  • October 9, 2012 10:32 AM PDT
    He is comfortable with himself, and he had a little problem with driving several years ago, so until a few months ago I did most of the car driving anyway. (darn police, apparently if you are drag racing and you hit a police car, they take your license) He will say it is because I am spoiled.. (i think not lol). We want to do a few trips on the trike next summer, so it is good we are both comfortable front or back..I tried to take my grown sons for a ride , and neither one would climb on the back , but the granddaughters loved it.
    • 1855 posts
    October 9, 2012 11:25 AM PDT
    I rode that way once. I was absolutely hammered. Really hammered!!! I got 50 yards down the road and told the OL, "take the handle bars and steer us off the road". We got stopped, I hoped on back and she rode thru town 4 times just to make sure I'd been seen behind her. But hell, it was better her driving than me. Did I say I was Hammered?

On a regullar basis I don't think I'd give way to that lifestyle. However, I do admire the guy. And I gotta say he must trust you a great deal. Obviously you've shown your skills. Enjoy each other and the bike.

Peace
    • 2 posts
    October 9, 2012 1:44 PM PDT
    Haven't rode 2up, further than around the block, since about 68 or so.
    If riding 2up was necessary to get somewhere suppose would prefer a female in the front. - When we used to ride 2up the advice was always "arms around my waist & don't let go". - If a guy was on the throttle the best I could do was to hold the belt loops on his jacket with 2 fingers per each & they reciprocated in kind. With a female on the throttle would not hesitate to take a healthy grip. Would feel a lot safer that way.
  • October 9, 2012 2:05 PM PDT
    At 77 and my wife at 67, and at present we both ride, me on a 1500 Intruder and her on a Rebel Quike. We have ridden coast to coast so maybe a half million miles worth of experience. Soon, (not sure how soon) my age, my knees, my balance or my bad heart will take me out of the drivers seat of both bike and car. If I want to continue to enjoy motorcycling versus sitting in a chair, then we will convert my Intruder to a Quike and she will drive. Not a hard choice when you have to make it. She rode behind me for years, and was never once embarrassed...why should I ??
  • October 9, 2012 5:21 PM PDT
     Well, I've only done that once. But I have to tell you, we got nothing but smiles and a few thumbs up.  Lol.  You go, girl!!!!
  • October 9, 2012 10:40 PM PDT
    I have rode b***h before when I had to pick up my bike and it did not bother me at all.
    • 130 posts
    October 10, 2012 3:44 AM PDT
    If "riding bitch" is some ghetto term for packing, riding two-up or riding pillion then, "No". When wife offered to take me for a ride after shoulder surgery I politely declined because, as I told her, I didn't think I'd make a good passenger. She's a good rider and I wouldn't feel any more like a "bitch" than when she drives me around in her truck.

• 5419 posts
    October 10, 2012 5:59 AM PDT
    Don't think "riding bitch" is a ghetto term. I have heard it since I started riding, even see pillions sold as "bitch pads".... so it's just a term. Remember bitch isn't always a bad thing if not used that way. Hell Laura has a license plate that says HDBEECH (they wouldn't let her have HDBITCH).

But I still ain't riding back there no matter what you call it