gay bikers

• May 24, 2010 3:02 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    spot on sidetrack ............oh.. and no im no gay .

and you just happened to have them pics of the dudes in the dresses because?...........
  • g
    May 24, 2010 3:02 AM PDT
    aye ..he's an english poof .
  • g
    May 24, 2010 3:03 AM PDT
    Flatlander wrote...
    g wrote...
    spot on sidetrack ............oh.. and no im no gay .

and you just happened to have them pics of the dudes in the dresses because?...........

wize up .
  • May 24, 2010 3:05 AM PDT
    LOLOLOL
  • g
    May 24, 2010 3:06 AM PDT
    flatlander ur a plum ,lol
  • May 24, 2010 3:08 AM PDT
    So, G, do you dress up like Ivan does? I haven't seen any pics of you wearing even a kilt!
  • May 24, 2010 3:10 AM PDT
    uhhmmm' ..........
  • g
    May 24, 2010 3:24 AM PDT
    a will pull out a photo later sidetrack ,sure ive put one up b4 ??
  • g
    May 24, 2010 3:24 AM PDT
    no im not a poweranger .
  • May 24, 2010 3:33 AM PDT
    g wrote...

Not of you! Other dudes in kilts, but not you!
    • 1040 posts
    May 24, 2010 4:42 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    g wrote...

Not of you! Other dudes in kilts, but not you!

Make sure you wear some feckin drawers this time; the ass crack pic was plenty disturbing 

• May 24, 2010 4:49 AM PDT
    ... then he went out for a pint...
  • May 24, 2010 5:26 AM PDT
    That is a very interesting question. I screenprinted some shirts for a friend of mine that is gay. She and others have formed a female bikers club. I did make me a shirt with their artwork on the front but did not put the triangle logo on the front like theirs were. I wouldn't have a problem riding with them and plan to do so in the future. She's always been a stand up "chick", honest and forthcoming. I just didn't like the look in her eye after a few beers....seen that look before but not out of a women. lol..............
    • 568 posts
    May 24, 2010 10:19 AM PDT
    there's other things, other than sexual preferences, that would determine if one is a good buddy or not, either for riding, drinking &partying or just about every other activity out there.
  • May 24, 2010 12:27 PM PDT
    someones sexual like or dislikes has nothing to do with if I would ride with them. I don't ride a motor cycle to have sex with people, I ride because I love it! I would rather ride with a gay person than a complete jerk. I have always worked around men. Get along with them better than girlie girls, but I'm not gay. Just be yourself and surround yourself with good friends and you'll be a happy person
  • May 24, 2010 1:23 PM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    there's other things, other than sexual preferences, that would determine if one is a good buddy or not, either for riding, drinking &partying or just about every other activity out there.

You got that right Ezzy. Just because someone is "straight" doesn't mean their not an A@#hole. There are plenty of them out there!!
  • May 24, 2010 2:05 PM PDT
    Since I am a "Proud Openly Male Lesbian" I would have no problem riding with other lesbians..............
    My wife loves me as a lesbian. Gotsta say I see why lesbians are lesbians...........
  • May 24, 2010 2:31 PM PDT
    my best riding bud years back was a lesbian, even bought her a helmet so she would be comfortable on the scoot, she and i were cool, knew where each other stood, always. i'm like the nightdragon on this, it is a comfort level thing. don't try to convert the badinfluence ----><----- don't work for me.
    • 212 posts
    May 24, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
    If you keep your views to your self ,there will be no problems.Push your views ,will be riding alaone.
  • May 24, 2010 2:51 PM PDT
    If you keep your views to your self ,there will be no problems.Push your views ,will be riding alaone.

yes ma'am, that is it in simnplicity
    • 1161 posts
    May 24, 2010 2:56 PM PDT

• 2072 posts
    May 24, 2010 3:10 PM PDT
    Seakers wrote...

Couldn't have said it better !!!!!  

• May 25, 2010 1:02 AM PDT
    So.... What I'm pretty much hearing paralells the Military's policy for the last umpteen years. That has been Don't ASK and don't TELL. If I don't know, it doesn't matter? Sorry folks, I have to agree with RaceAngel. I don't like the looks and comments that invariably happen when "BOUNDRIES" are forgotten! Makes my skin CRAWL!!! Sarge...
  • May 25, 2010 1:22 AM PDT
    Gee, the 2 housewives do drugs and drink themselves silly, but the 2 gay guys are hard working loving parents. Wonder who I'll feel better leaving my kids with?
    Your proving my point about straight jerks!
  • May 25, 2010 1:25 AM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Seakers wrote...

Couldn't have said it better !!!!!  
    I agree and may add, respect for an individials choice and feelings is what most all here support.  If no means "NO" for everyone then honor and respect is the first priority....Share the ride with pride and support my freedom to share.