gay bikers

• January 5, 2010 4:22 AM PST
    I rode around Arkansas with a group of nine woman, some of whom were lesbians and you should have seen the envious looks I got! People are people and all should be treated with respect and love. You don't have to agree with their lifestyle to ride with them.
    • 190 posts
    January 5, 2010 10:07 AM PST
    You're right. Just ride..
  • January 5, 2010 10:22 AM PST
    I think I love Scottish Men!
  • January 5, 2010 10:23 AM PST
    If I love Scottish men in kilts, does that make me part lesbian?
  • January 5, 2010 10:26 AM PST
    I love lesbians who toss cabers!!!
    Well, I don't really "love" them, it's more a physical thing
  • January 5, 2010 9:30 PM PST
    wow i want to thank everyone for the posts Here is kind of why i started this post. I ride alot with this gay couple if fact they are my best buds. We go into any biker bar and i know thay got my back and i got theres. These guys are hard core bikers not your weekend riders,and not a flame in sight. Neather one has ever tryed to hit on me and i was told that that was out of respect for me as a friend. Back in 06 the 3 of us went to Sturgis, Thay were going to meet up with some group they belong to and i was staying at a different campground with some other friends. Thay had ask me to come over to there campground and party with there buds.I told them i wasent sure. Thay told me that they would let there group know that i wasent one of them and i wouldent have any problems. Well it took some nerve but i desided to go. I was thinking this group might be 8 or 10 guys i would show up have a drink than book. I get there and damn if there wasent 50 to 60 guys. i almost turned around but my friends seen me so i figger what the hell they got my back. After about 1/2 hour i started to feel a little more at ease. Looking around i couldent tell if there were other straight people there or not. It was just a bunch of bikers having a good time no holding hands or kissing or sex talk and let me tell ya some of these guys looked purty mean. By the end of the night i had one hell of a good time. On the trip home i ask one of my buds if the group was always that low key and he told me some of it was because i was there but for the most part it was also out of respect for the other campers around them. If the 3 of us ride out to Sturgis this summer I will party with them again
    • 1040 posts
    January 5, 2010 10:42 PM PST
    Well Moose, that's a lesson in life for all of us and I commend ya for your living life as you see fit; after all that's what it's all about aint't it? Many have served, fought, and died for the way you choose to live and many more will; however, those same who served, fought, and died have fought for those of us who would choose differently as you have. Like dragon said, "It's a comfort zone thing"....It's all a journey man down the road of life and some will take roads others won't....That's just the way it is....Ride Safe and with a smile
  • g
    January 5, 2010 11:36 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    I think I love Scottish Men!

gid lass ,lol
  • January 6, 2010 4:54 AM PST
    Awesome. I would have been kind of let down wondering why I wasn't getting hit on... JK
    Probably like most clubs, keep it pretty cool in public. Let me know how it is if they invite you to a swap-meat

sorry man, just had to,,, this topic screams for a little humor.
    • 119 posts
    January 6, 2010 5:19 AM PST
    When I'm riding handlebar to handlebar. The last think I'm thinking about is which way they swing
  • January 7, 2010 2:09 PM PST
    Thanks Hambone, I kind of thought I might be. I've always wanted to peek under one of those kilts!!!!
  • g
    January 7, 2010 8:49 PM PST
    their u go .............
  • g
    January 7, 2010 8:50 PM PST
    u see the flag ,so its no real scot's men ..
  • g
    January 7, 2010 8:51 PM PST
    id say these guys might be ..
  • January 8, 2010 3:31 PM PST
    Oh G! You are just the BEST!!!!!!!
    I love the pink speedo and I'm so glad not to be disappointed that some of these guys do go pantyless. Just wish the photo wasn't fuzzed out. I wanna see the whole package.LOL
  • MJ
    • 35 posts
    January 8, 2010 4:30 PM PST
    I ride with both sexes that are gay.. I have never run into any problems at all with them. I consider them as my friends.
  • g
    January 9, 2010 1:03 AM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    Oh G! You are just the BEST!!!!!!!
    I love the pink speedo and I'm so glad not to be disappointed that some of these guys do go pantyless. Just wish the photo wasn't fuzzed out. I wanna see the whole package.LOL

ur bad ,lol
  • May 23, 2010 11:01 PM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    You are who you associate yourself with; and if your not you'll sure be viewed that way by many. So, if you don't care what some folks think; then ride on and I don't care what anyone says, all of us care to some degree how were looked at by others about certain things. I believe homosexuality is wrong and since I belive it to be wrong then how can I associate myself with it? Does that mean I'm a gay hater? No, what it does mean is everyone should live their life as they see fit as long as no one is hurt but I also have the right to dissassociate my self from that lifestyle. Call me homophobic if ya like, that's ok by me....It's your call Moose......Me?...No,I wouldn't ride; sorry if anyone is offended here but that's the way it is for me

Damn... did we agree on something?............. lol
  • May 24, 2010 12:44 AM PDT
    It all goes together to say the same thing.......... Good paragraph.
    • 1780 posts
    May 24, 2010 1:25 AM PDT
    Never was to sure about these two guys
    Dragon

• May 24, 2010 1:29 AM PDT
    OH, brother! If thats all we had to worry about in life.....Who gives a crap!
  • May 24, 2010 2:12 AM PDT
    If you can watch two men kissing each other on the lips without pukking there's something bad, bad wrong with you.
  • May 24, 2010 2:33 AM PDT
    What someone does in private is no concern to me. I have family members that are gay and I have never watched her be affectionate with her lovers in public. I just hope she has meaningful, respectful and loving relationships that make her happy. The gay men I have been friends with also have never been openly affectionate or provided public displays either. I think most people are aware enough or have been ridiculed enough about their lifestyle that they keep their love lifes private.
  • g
    May 24, 2010 2:55 AM PDT
    spot on sidetrack ............oh.. and no im no gay .
  • May 24, 2010 3:00 AM PDT
    Just keep those rasberries out of your pants!
    Not sure about SailingMaltWiskey with those costumes he wears to ride in. That clown suit was pretty gay looking. He a flamer??? LOL
    I'm only joking Ivan, don't get your ruffles all wrinkled now!! LOL