seats interchange?

• August 18, 2012 7:59 AM PDT
    will a seat from an 05 Heritage fit a 04 Roadking?
  • August 18, 2012 10:49 AM PDT
    Check with the parts folks, or J&P cycles they may know. Truthfuly Harley seats are good for about 5 years then the interrior of the seats the foam and such begins to breakdown. have a great one! "T"
  • August 18, 2012 10:58 AM PDT
    Thanks "T", mine was good you might say for 8 months...that's how old my daughter's lab puppy was when she ate it!!!
  • August 19, 2012 12:12 AM PDT
    oh dear, I hope the puppy was ok, that stuff is bad on the insides of living things..............have a great one "T"
    • 19007 posts
    August 19, 2012 12:24 AM PDT
    Don't think they are a match but T gave ya the right advice.
  • August 20, 2012 1:00 AM PDT
    I personally know that Softail seats dont fit Dynas so i would guess that it wont fit a touring bike either. I could be wrong but they are mounted on different frames.... Is this something you cant reupholster yourself? I did a seat for my wifes bike a couple years ago its really not too difficult. You could do something in the meantime so you dont have allot of downtime during rididng season.... Just a thought
  • August 25, 2012 10:36 PM PDT
    okay, not a fit, neither are the later model touring seats, I am finding they changed up the mounting from a "tab a" to a "slot b" around 2007....I may try the upholestry thing, if I can find the right padding. craigslist also has a few options.