Hey MIKEY!!! This is what "I" look like NOW. omg...

• 9 posts
    July 19, 2012 3:39 PM PDT

Ready or not...here it comes.  53!  Whaddya think?  DO I STILL GOT IT?  lmfao...(oh Lord) 

Ride Free
    It's my BIRTHDAY!!! Ya'll be safe now, here???  I got two rules, NO ONE DIES, And NO ONE GOES TO THE HOSPITAL!
    Tweek

LOVE ALL YA'LL!!!

• 9 posts
    July 19, 2012 3:48 PM PDT
    So, I just gotta ask...DO YA Feel LUCKY? Omg, I can't believe I just said that....muahaahaaaahaaaaa.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, To MEEEEE

Good thing I AIN'T ridin' tonite. Thank you, Lord.
    But THIS, has been an AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!

Kizz&HuGzzz
    Tweeeeek'd
    • 19007 posts
    July 19, 2012 9:03 PM PDT
    Lookin Good Tweek!
  • July 19, 2012 10:52 PM PDT
    Happy B'Day
  • July 19, 2012 11:49 PM PDT
    Happy Birthday
  • July 20, 2012 1:05 AM PDT
    Happy birthday Tweek!!
  • July 20, 2012 3:14 AM PDT
    Great smile there, Sis!! Hope you had a blast!
  • July 20, 2012 4:01 AM PDT
    Happy birthday Tweek. Your just a young'un.
  • July 20, 2012 4:31 AM PDT
    HAPPY B DAY GIRL!!!!
  • July 20, 2012 8:51 AM PDT
    You are just a kid yet...lol...Lookin Good Girl!!!

Happy Birthday.....Now git out there and git blitzed!!!!!
    • 9 posts
    July 21, 2012 12:38 AM PDT
    Well..I WAS goin' to go shoot some stick. But because dinner was on the light side, the vino made road trippin' a NO-NO! I don't imbibe and drive or ride. It's just not good sense. I still had fun. It was a good day! Thanks!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • July 21, 2012 12:41 AM PDT
    Happy Birthday ..Stay safe ...!!!
    • 2 posts
    July 21, 2012 12:43 AM PDT
    Happy birthday

At 53 you are just hitting your stride
    • 1780 posts
    July 26, 2012 12:16 PM PDT
    You go Girl !!!
  • July 26, 2012 2:05 PM PDT
    Happy Birthday - enjoy it well.
  • July 26, 2012 3:13 PM PDT
    Happy birthday, and you've still got it. Your a good lookin 20 33 year old. Don't fret it, I'm 20 34.
    • 611 posts
    August 2, 2012 11:58 AM PDT
    awww, yer a sweety! looking good for an old broad! hahahahaaaa....

Happy BDay Lady Tweek! Is Lil Red yours yet?

Rici and Edge
    • 9 posts
    August 3, 2012 8:04 AM PDT
    Nope. And I got some disappointing news today. The person (who shall remain nameless) who had promised to kick in a nice size (down payment), reneged today. Randy (the owner) is willing to work with me, but wants a certain amount down. To date, my account has less than a hundred bucks in it. That ain't gonna do it....
    I really appreciate everyone's efforts, and I'm not givin' up yet, but I may have to get someone else to "back" me.
    This person has always had "intentions", just no follow thru. If you want more info, hit up my email. peg.moore64@gmail.com

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 844 posts
    August 3, 2012 8:26 AM PDT
    Hey Tweek just a word of unsolicited advice from a guy who has had some hard times himself. If your account is down under $100 and you have to have one person to help you out with a down payment to another person you are going to owe money too then this may not be the time to be looking at gettin a motorcycle. We all love are bikes and its one of the things I missed most when I was hurting, but they are not a necessity. Well that is unless it is your only transportation and I know you have the mini. I would suggest hangin in there until you get htings a little better so you can afford a bike and to enjoy it.

Again, just some unsolicited advice. Take it for what its worth.
    • 9 posts
    August 4, 2012 1:06 AM PDT
    Thanks Roger. The bike is necessary, for the most part, because the gas that Mommamini uses is ridiculous. With what I could save in gas costs, I can more than make up for, in anything the bike will cost to maintain. As for the down-payment, that money was "owed" to me, and was supposed to be repaid, to help with this endeavor. And the mere fact that Randy is still willing to work with me, is very encouraging. I am waiting on the Lord, because this isn't the only area of my life, that I seem to be in a holding pattern for. Ahh, such is life, eh? I guess the trick here is, not to get discouraged, and just keep pluggin' along. I BELIEVE this is gonna happen. The "when" is all I'm not privvy too...lol

Thanks for the advice. Always willing to hear someone else's point of view!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • August 4, 2012 3:11 AM PDT
    happy b-day and many more.
    • 9 posts
    August 8, 2012 8:10 AM PDT
    Well, ya'll...I'll know one way or the other by this Friday, the 10th, whether the "Lil Red" dream is gonna come true, or die. I was countin' on somethin' from someone, that I shouldn't have. He said he was gonna make things right with me. WHY the F**K did I fall for that, AGAIN??? He once told me "Hope is a dangerous thing". And it seems that he's out to single-handedly prove that, by Me.

GAWD! I simply can't fathom, why one human would hurt another like this. Time after time. And I can't fathom, that I thought someone could still have some good in them...SOMEWHERE!!!  In others maybe. But not this one.   Not for me.  He's all about the pain.

If YOU did something for me, I WILL make it right with you. After Friday, when I know for sure, I'll most likely
    be making amends. Thanks anyways, Ya'll At least there are some good hearts, somewhere...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • August 8, 2012 9:14 AM PDT
    Well, I dont know about the rest of them but I will throw a few hugs n kisses at ya.....

.....here.....

.....CATCH!!!.....

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

.....Lol.....