Performance mods that work as advertised-aThunderMax tuner and a

• 34 posts
    July 8, 2012 9:48 AM PDT
     i just recently added a couple of Performance gadjets to my '07 Heritage Classic 25,000 miles.

1. A ThunderMax realtime closed loop tuner (EFI)

and an

2. Arlen Ness 'Big Sucker Air Filter Kit'

Best money I ever spent on the bike-both items perform as advertised--and actually perform way beyond my upfront expectations.

i highly recommend these items-transformed my 96B engine.

• 3006 posts
    July 9, 2012 5:49 AM PDT
    Seat of the pants,what sort of improvement in HP ? any serious loss of mpg ?
  • July 9, 2012 11:12 AM PDT
    Pipes? the Mods you made are normally done in threes.
  • July 9, 2012 1:17 PM PDT
    I put on a Big Sucker II, Vance And Hines Straightshot Slip- ons, and a Vance and Hines fuelpak. Didn't change the fuel mileage but did get more horsepower and a lot better sounding ride.
    • 34 posts
    July 12, 2012 5:59 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Seat of the pants,what sort of improvement in HP ? any serious loss of mpg ?

25% increase in HP //Gas mileage--no change    40-45 in town---40-50 hwy depending whether i stay in the throtle  

• 34 posts
    July 12, 2012 6:01 AM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    Pipes? the Mods you made are normally done in threes.

i already had screaming eagle slip on pipes--

• 34 posts
    July 12, 2012 6:02 AM PDT
    Brewer wrote...
    I put on a Big Sucker II, Vance And Hines Straightshot Slip- ons, and a Vance and Hines fuelpak. Didn't change the fuel mileage but did get more horsepower and a lot better sounding ride.

nice mods you got there brewer--my bike sounds a lot better now with the screamin eagle sliup on pipes i have