Little Akio

• 611 posts
    July 2, 2012 8:27 PM PDT

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?" She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan , who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good! -- Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth'?" Again, no response except from Little Akio: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."

"Excellent!" said the teacher continuing, "Let's try one a bit more difficult -- Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'?" Once again, Akio's was the only hand in the air and he said: "John F. Kennedy, 1961."

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Akio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do." She heard a loud whisper: "Screw the Japs." "Who said that? -- I want to know right now!" she angrily demanded. Little Akio put his hand up, "General MacArthur, 1945." At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."

The teacher glares around and asks, 'All right! -- Now who said that?" Again, Little Akio says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991." Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Well suck this!" Little Akio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, "You little shit! -- If you say anything else -- I'll kill you!" Little Akio frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004." The teacher fainted. As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh shit, We're screwed!" Little Akio said quietly, "The American people, November 4, 2000."    

• July 2, 2012 9:30 PM PDT
    Hahahahahahahahahahaa, Yup.....That works!!!!!
    • 9 posts
    July 2, 2012 11:58 PM PDT
    Wow...poor lil' Akio. Sumpin' tells me he got his lil' azz beat. Tweek- 2012 muahaaahaaaahaaaaa!
    • 2 posts
    July 6, 2012 10:08 AM PDT
    Odd, I remember the date as 2008
  • July 7, 2012 1:19 AM PDT
    Nope, it was 2000 when W was appointed.
    • 611 posts
    July 7, 2012 5:40 AM PDT
    Hahahaaaa! Yep, my joke... I'll tell it like I want to! Since I refuse to discuss politics in this forum... I'll just leave it at that!
  • July 9, 2012 6:58 AM PDT
    I'm gonna have to borrow that one