As we celebrate our FREEDOM...

• 9 posts
    July 2, 2012 1:11 AM PDT

First, just wanna say, safe travels to all Ya'll, as you go whereever it is you're goin', to celebrate the 4th!  Enjoy yourselves, and have a hot-dog and beer, on me...lol <3 

This post, however, is dedicated to all who serve (or who have), to keep the rest of us out of harms way. I want to say THANK YOU, and tell you that I APPRECIATE all that you've done and are doing!  And for the families, of the fallen, I really can't thank you enough!  Words seem inadequate, for the sacrifice, made by your loved ones. 
    We sometimes forget, that someone has to pay the price for our FREEDOM.  And I, for one, don't want to forget.  Freedom, is not now, nor ever has been...FREE. 

So, this, is in their honor. 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• July 2, 2012 2:05 AM PDT

Have A Good 4th wherever you are.....

Oh and Tweek, that Hot Dog and Beer? 
                                                   Can you post them to London please...lol...

• 80 posts
    July 2, 2012 2:47 AM PDT
    Excellent post Tweek. Let me know if Jetman's post makes it to London!
  • July 3, 2012 6:31 AM PDT
    Now come on Tweek ...lol... Ya cant go promising a beer and a hotdog and not deliver.....

That would just be so totally un-sporting of you old gal what what, spiffing good show old bean...
    • 658 posts
    July 3, 2012 10:34 AM PDT
    Well said Tweek. Have a Happy Independence Day!!

Just let me know where to pick up the hotdog and beer ;-)
    • 9 posts
    July 3, 2012 12:50 PM PDT

OLD GAL??? WTF??? Wow, for real? J/K...buah! Hey, if you REALLY want a hot-dog and beer, Ya'll gotta...
    COME TO ME, eh? Hahahaaaaa! C-ya when you get HERE! I gots PLENTY!

Ride FREE

Tweek

• 9 posts
    July 4, 2012 1:39 AM PDT

And here's a SPECIAL THANK YOU, to David (MSGBIGG69) and his "crew" over in Afghanistan.
    How's them ribs??? lol

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• July 4, 2012 2:09 AM PDT
    Hey Tweek, I would love to turn up on your doorstep and say "Hey, Wheres my hotdog and beer? ", but we know that aint going to happen for a while...lol...

...and even though I am one of them Limey's that 4th July is all about, what do you think of one of my garages? 

...and they dont just fly on 4th July!!! They are hanging there ALL YEAR!!!

(I just took this picture today, approx 15 mins ago...lol...)

...of course though, behind the one on the left is the Rebel Flag...lol...and behind the one on the right is a pirate flag...and behind them is a pair of red+white check ones too...lol... NO ENGLISH FLAGS!!!!!
  • July 4, 2012 2:11 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

First, just wanna say, safe travels to all Ya'll, as you go whereever it is you're goin', to celebrate the 4th!  Enjoy yourselves, and have a hot-dog and beer, on me...lol <3 

This post, however, is dedicated to all who serve (or who have), to keep the rest of us out of harms way. I want to say THANK YOU, and tell you that I APPRECIATE all that you've done and are doing!  And for the families, of the fallen, I really can't thank you enough!  Words seem inadequate, for the sacrifice, made by your loved ones. 
    We sometimes forget, that someone has to pay the price for our FREEDOM.  And I, for one, don't want to forget.  Freedom, is not now, nor ever has been...FREE. 

So, this, is in their honor. 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

Awesome Post Tweek... Thank You! for taking the time to get it out there for all to read & enjoy  

• July 4, 2012 2:52 PM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

And here's a SPECIAL THANK YOU, to David (MSGBIGG69) and his "crew" over in Afghanistan.
    How's them ribs??? lol

Ride Free 
    Tweek

Dear Miss Tweek,

The ribs, pork chops and hotwings turned out just delicious.  The "near beer" left a little to be desired though...LOL!!  In our offering of thanks for the food, I also mentioned being thankful for and asking a special blessing for all the wonderful folks that have given us such OUTSTANDING SUPPORT! 

The kinship I feel from the great folks at CycleFish is amazing.  I came to this site for the love of riding.  And the more I learn about some of the people here, the more "common threads" I see in them,  There are a lot of values shared.  There are good times we've all been blessed with and trials we've all gone through and some are still enduring.  But through it all the spirit of "FAMILY" is always felt.  Bikers truely are a family of brothers and sisters...and OMG what a great family we have!  I can ALWAYS see the concern for others that are going through rough times.

I hope you all had a great day and in some sense felt the blessing of Freedom in what you chose to do.

God bless you all and God bless America!!

MSG Bigg
    aka BIGG The Motorcycle Man
  • July 4, 2012 3:11 PM PDT
    Thanks for the post Tweek. And, since I had a free weekend, I might have been up your way for a dog and a brew if I had seen it in time, but alors, I committed to work tomorrow and Friday so someone else could have off.

Bigg, be sure to let me know when you get back here. We all appreciate your service!

• July 4, 2012 3:16 PM PDT
    Thanks and will do, Southernman67
    • 81 posts
    July 5, 2012 12:34 AM PDT
    Wow what a way to honor those who have and are protecting our freedoms.Thank You to all who have stood or are standing a line to protect our freedoms.
    • 9 posts
    July 5, 2012 12:37 AM PDT

Blessings Bigg & Crew...til they ALL COME HOME!!!  And thanks ALL, for the comments, and I hope your 4th ROCKED!!! 
    We had to move the "partee" indoors, cause it rained like crazy..but cleared up for the fireworks!  Best dang hot dogs, and cole slaw, this side of the Mississipi...lol! 
    Jetman, LOVE your garages and FLAGS.  I want the pirate one, K?  I IS a pirate girl, at heart.  ARGHHHH! 
    Are you plannin' on movin' here for good?  By the looks of them garages, you're MOSTLY American, anyways...lmao 

Ride Free
    Tweek

• July 5, 2012 1:44 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Blessings Bigg & Crew...til they ALL COME HOME!!!  And thanks ALL, for the comments, and I hope your 4th ROCKED!!! 
    Jetman, LOVE your garages and FLAGS.  I want the pirate one, K?  I IS a pirate girl, at heart.  ARGHHHH! 
    Are you plannin' on movin' here for good?  By the looks of them garages, you're MOSTLY American, anyways...lmao 

Ride Free
    Tweek

Darlin', You know Orange City right? (in between Orlando and Daytona on I-4 ), I am bidding on 4 houses there (price is still dropping but I have to match it to my cash here - Damn Reccession! ).....will have to see what happens in the future, but know that from June 1st each year I will be in up-state NY in the Adirondacks...I try not to do phenomenally hot and I dont like cold at all...So its best I be a snowbird...lol...
    • 9 posts
    July 5, 2012 3:54 PM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Tweek wrote...

Ride Free
    Tweek

Darlin', You know Orange City right? (in between Orlando and Daytona on I-4 ), I am bidding on 4 houses there (price is still dropping but I have to match it to my cash here - Damn Reccession! ).....will have to see what happens in the future, but know that from June 1st each year I will be in up-state NY in the Adirondacks...I try not to do phenomenally hot and I dont like cold at all...So its best I be a snowbird...lol...

Who the f**k needs FOUR houses???  Gimme a shack on a beach and I'm good to go.  I am a MINIMALIST, for a
    freakin' reason dude!  Less bagage.  Cause when it's time to ROLL?  There's less packin' involved.  And I'm ALL about the less packin' right now.  I FOUND a bike, for 3K tonite.  And I'm sure he'd take 2500,  if'n it was cash. Considered handin' him the title to Mommamini. But I can't run my cleanin' biz off of the bike.  So, now...all I gotta do is barter something for that.  I got so many talents, and ALL the time in the world.  And ALL I wanna do IS RIDE.   
    I actually have mechanical talent, as well as my housecleanin' gigs.  I can organize, like nobodies bizness', I can do office work, I am a photog, and I can give good "counsel". (Meanin' a home companion, sorta thing...) All that, and I still can't seem to find work.  And I look, every daggone day!  I would like to stay in the warmer "climes", but I tell ya's,
    if a good opportunity, presented itself, I wouldn't be opposed to packin' up...again!

Ride Free
    Tweek

And for those who read this post earlier, and are now wonderin'...WTF?  YES, I re-edited.  It was necessary...lol

• July 6, 2012 10:41 AM PDT
    I didn't see the earlier version, lol, but hey.....

4 houses is best.....1 to live in and 3 to put out as tourist rentals to Limey's and Krauts...

4 almost identical houses on 4 corners of a 4 way junction/crossroads...cant do better than that, means I can keep an eye on them, and hey...Even MORE Importantly.....FOUR (4) DOUBLE HUGE GARAGES WITH WORKSHOPS!!!!! Think of all the toys I could keep there!!!!!
    • 9 posts
    July 6, 2012 2:43 PM PDT
    Yeah, well...worse comes to worst, I reckon', you might have to hire someone to clean them for the renter's, eh?
    Lmao...Orlando, ain't THAT far, and for four houses, it might be worth the gas money. Just sayin'...

Ride Free
    Tweek