Cheater

• December 31, 2009 2:43 PM PST
    Women and maybe you guys, I need your opinion on something..what would you do if all of a sudden after dating someone for 5 almost 6 years he turna around and tells you your not his girlfriend and you find the phone ringing and you pick it up while he's sleeping and it's a chick asking me who I am? I tell her I'm his girlfriend and who are you, she says oh, I didn't know he had a gf. Anyway he gets peeved at me for telling her that and I go off because I find another four numbers in his phone. He says they're all just friends like me.  I got revengeful in the beginning and called all those women and told them about me. One chick just wouldn't go away and she told him everytime I called but he also told her I meant nothing to him.  He's so upset with me because of what I did by calling all these woman and he stopped sex with me about 2
    • 190 posts
    December 31, 2009 3:19 PM PST
    Given what you've written here, I would say he doesnt/or nolonger does see you as his 'girlfriend'. Apparently he's got four other girls he's runnin around with. My advice, unless your comfy with being 1 of 5 fwb's, Cut bait and move on. Sounds like he's not to concerned about you or your feelings, after 6 years togeather people usually let ya know if your the only one in thier life that way. Sorry to hear about this, I'm sure you deserve better. I wish you good luck in the future.
  • December 31, 2009 4:12 PM PST
    Reckon I would be kickin him to the curb. To many good men in this world to keep one like that around.
    • 19007 posts
    December 31, 2009 11:00 PM PST
    Pretty Obvious, be true or be gone.
    • 1040 posts
    January 1, 2010 12:10 AM PST
    If ya keep him around do ya really think things will change? I doubt it so send him on his way, kick back and enjoy your life and someone who will be true to you will come along in your life....Just my 4 cents (inflation ya know) The very best to ya.
  • January 1, 2010 1:10 AM PST
    After 5 to 6 years that relationship should be more than "just his girlfriend". I think I owuld do some soul searching, and the soul I'd be searching for wouldn't be him. Like Chywolf said, there are plenty of good men out there that will treat you in the manner that you should be treaded. Hoping you find the right one.
  • January 1, 2010 2:26 AM PST
    Cut his @$$ loose.
  • January 1, 2010 3:29 AM PST
    Life is too short to put up with that BS. Cut him loose and find someone worthy of your affections.
  • January 1, 2010 3:34 AM PST
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Cut his @$$ loose.
  • January 1, 2010 3:44 AM PST
    yeah cut him loose and move over here to OZ and i will take care off you for sure No hassles there what ever.
    • 1516 posts
    January 1, 2010 3:52 AM PST
    Hey Sweetie, I think you need to remember that there are plenty of people in the world to pick from to stay when it is that bad, specially if you are just "dating".
    When someone treats you bad, and you stay, you need to ask yourself why are you staying? You have to value yourself enough to not allow someone else to be that unfeeling and uncaring to you, and you keep coming back for more.
    Sometimes people become a habit to us, kick the habit and find yourself a good Harley Man!!!
  • January 1, 2010 4:59 AM PST
    <<----- thinks a man don't have ride a Harley to be a good man.

any 2 wheels combined with self respect, compassion, fishing, cooking, thoughtfulness,vacuuming, bike washing,hunting,etc.etc. etc
    • 83 posts
    January 1, 2010 5:01 AM PST
    Sounds to me like a new year for a new start for ya.

Happy 2010 and be smart!
  • January 1, 2010 6:06 AM PST
    • 1516 posts
    January 1, 2010 6:53 AM PST
    chywolf wrote...
    <<----- thinks a man don't have ride a Harley to be a good man.

any 2 wheels combined with self respect, compassion, fishing, cooking, thoughtfulness,vacuuming, bike washing,hunting,etc.etc. etc

The term "Harley Man" was a pun.. the ole mans name on here is Harley Man! hehehe

• 1509 posts
    January 1, 2010 7:02 AM PST
    IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS ALL HE WANTED YOU WERE WILLING TO GIVE JUST TO BE HIS GF. STOP LOOK ARROUND THOSE KIND OF BUTT PLUGS ARE A DIME A DOZEN. IF YOU WANT ANOTHER LIKE HIM THAT SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM FOR A LOOKER LIKE YOU. BUT IF YOU WANT A LONG TERM REAL RELATIONSHIP YOU MUST TAKE THE PILL THAT IS HARD TO SWALLOW. ITS A NEW VERSION OF AN OLD PRESCRIPTION IT IS NOASSATALL 100 MG TABLETS.
    • 19007 posts
    January 1, 2010 11:00 AM PST
    JeanneMNichola Have you noticed how many people think (er know) this loser is an A-hole? Best of fortune to you this new year.
  • g
    January 2, 2010 3:20 AM PST
    aye,kick him in the sack's .
    • 2 posts
    January 2, 2010 5:50 AM PST
    Not sure if you are being serious or if:
    1. You are trying to turn on old men
    OR
    2. Working on a Psych. 201 term paper

If serious you already answered your own question - Shake the dust from your feet & move on.
    Nothing in the world much cheaper than males or more precious than females.

For future reference, after a few months it is customary to expect commitments & diamonds & after a couple of years gold & vows.
    • 1161 posts
    January 3, 2010 4:53 PM PST
    To be honest, if you stay it WILL NOT change. Boot him out or Leave his A$$! You will have no problem finding some one much better! Good luck in 2010!
  • January 5, 2010 3:44 PM PST
    I feel for ya completely. My divorce was just final a few weeks ago and I found out that he had been messing around also. He got pretty pissed when I talked to the girlfriend and she realized that he hadnt told her the truth about our marriage. I wanted counseling and to work on it for months but he ended the marriage without even acknowledging that I wanted a reconciliation. Now, my brain nows it is for the best but my heart hasnt caught on yet. It sounds like you and I are in the same boat. Hang in there, let your brain make the choice.. You don't deserve someone that will treat you like that. I didn't. Nobody does. .
  • January 5, 2010 3:54 PM PST
    OH HONEY, IF YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS SUCH AS THESE, YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR ANSWER, DON'T YOU?. SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS...AND DON'T LET PAIN BE CAUGHT UP IN YOUR HEART. SEEMS TO ME, THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR YOU TO EVEN WANT A C******KER LIKE THAT. THINK YOU SHOULD READ HAMBONES 'RETROSEXUAL MAN'. THERES STILL MORE OF THOSE OUT THERE. YOU JUST CAN'T SETTLE TO QUICKLY. TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK...

edited for content
  • January 5, 2010 4:35 PM PST
    Walk away...No..I have a better Idea...Run like hell n don't look back...nobody deserves to be treated like that...Good luck...
    RandyJoe
  • January 5, 2010 4:44 PM PST
    K, having been through this before I learned a few things.  If he has 4 others that you do know about then there are most likely many more you don't know about.  Go online and do a NCIC background check on him, there are many services which are very affordable.

Pull as much info on him as you can.  You know his name, birth date and, after 5+ years, you know his SSN so you have everything you need to totally bend him over the stump and screw his life to extreme.

You will be quite surprised when you discover what you have really been living with.  I was and I used the information in ways she never dreamed of.  Her own parents and family had know idea of the kind of person she was.

Use your resources.
    • 1780 posts
    January 6, 2010 12:26 AM PST
    Ask that SOB if he had ever heard of Elana Bobitt!!!

Night Dragon