The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• April 5, 2013 4:10 AM PDT
    The Brotherhood MC who starred in one episode, arent they a real MC? What the **** are they doing with this clowns? Are they 1%ers?
    • 719 posts
    April 5, 2013 4:15 AM PDT
    The Brotherhood MC who starred in one episode, arent they a real MC? What the **** are they doing with this clowns? Are they 1%ers

i dont think they are they act like they are but its all scrited
  • April 5, 2013 4:25 AM PDT
    I found there website: http://www.brotherhoodmotorcycleclub.com/ it looks like they are a MC.
  • April 5, 2013 8:18 AM PDT
    RobNice1 wrote...
    Noneyazz wrote...

if the club was so great than y did he get out ???? the club is fake the show is fake,i mean come on ld has a snubs undercover in sin-mob and the mob doesnt know what a joke some1 trying to make u or us beleive these mc's are real i'll bet eric b is the 1 write that post above.........and if any1 is a wanna bee its him . he busted his ass being their bitch for a long time only to punk out when things got to hot just like a little bitch.and if he wants direction to my house i will gladly give them to him i am almost out of toilet paper but have a large supply of bullets.....lol...... i ride for me not for a club                                  no no no not in my house

Uh Rob did you even read this thing? It was written factiously, a parody if you will. In other words it was a long, elaborate joke written to point out all of the shortcomings of the so called clubs. Come on you don't believe they have kittens as security, super soakers and water balloons for unwanted guests, their clubhouse is a tree fort, and his "beat out" was being tickled and hit with pillows until he peed himself? I understand you think the show is fake, and it is. But so was the so-called former LD's description of the LD club life.
    Peace.
    • 719 posts
    April 5, 2013 10:23 AM PDT
    i know i just wanna make sure yall are paying attention..................lol
  • April 7, 2013 9:50 AM PDT
    Thanks for your concern Rob! Nice to see someone is making sure I'm paying attention! LOL
    • 719 posts
    April 7, 2013 2:05 PM PDT
    no problem lol
  • April 8, 2013 6:49 PM PDT
    ACCORDING TO ROCKEM .SIN MOB IS GONNA BE SHUT DOWN DUE TO THAT DUMPY ASS TRAILER BURNING DOWN...ARE THE WRITERS FOR THIS SHOW ON CRACK OR WHAT???THEY"VE GOT TO HAVE STUNT DOUBLES RIDING THE BIKES. BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY THESE MORONS GOT THE BRAIN CAPACITY TO RIDE ONE..COULD"NT GET ANY MORE FAKE......
  • April 8, 2013 7:47 PM PDT
    Recently saw the show for the first time. What a joke!
    -
    They may be wannabe 'real' clubs, but the program obviously is not.

I've worked behind the scenes for Hollywood, in studios and on location., and also had my bike filmed for a segment of Pawn Stars (which didn't air because I told 'em to stuff it!. Big Hoss offered me $4k for my bike. Instead I sold it in a private sale for $9500.)

Along with the film crews and scripts accompanying the 'bikers', it's obvious that some other 'magic' is being done. No one gets hurt, the lighting is correct (it took four retakes for my segment on Pawn Stars), cops magically appear when necessary, etc. It's no different than the bulk of 'reality' crap on TV.
  • April 9, 2013 12:20 AM PDT
    THANK YOU----couldn't agree more--"reality" my ass.
    • 1855 posts
    April 9, 2013 1:21 AM PDT
    I've always wondered what the local %'ers think about all of this BS. If they accept this crap I wouldn't be surprised if residuals aren't spread out some.
  • April 9, 2013 3:18 AM PDT
    I found this on AmericanLivewire.com:

" Tommy Quinn, aka “Gipsy” was the president and founder of the Laffing Devils MC, a San Diego-based motorcycle club founded in 2006.  Many viewers of the Discovery Channel’s “reality” television show have mused online about the actual reality of the Laffing Devils, but fans and haters alike are assured that the Laffing Devils MC was, in fact, a real motorcycle club.  They were part of the local Confederation of Clubs and were seen all over San Diego County supporting other local clubs.  That is, until Discovery Channel got hold of them.

Gipsy Can’t Finish What He Started

Tommy Quin, aka Gipsy, is glaringly absent from season two of The Devils Ride.
    Photo courtesy of The Devils Ride Facebook Page IAW Fair Use.
    About four years ago, give or take, the Laffing Devils were approached by a production company with an idea for the show.  It’s speculated that it was actually Gipsy (Tommy Quinn) who marketed the idea for the show to various production companies until one finally took the bait.  That aside, Mr. Quinn is said to have made all the deals with the production company once the idea was accepted – and without the general consensus of club members.  Or so it seems.

Members of the Laffing Devils, as they were, have publicly stated that Gipsy sold them out.  The Discovery Channel told club members that the MC would be portrayed as who and what they were, but once the trailers for the first season were displayed all over God’s Green Earth, it was apparent that would not be the case. Needless to say, the Laffing Devils knew they were screwed as a “real” motorcycle club – and they were right.

Viewers will remember that in the first season of The Devils Ride, the founder and “Prez” of the Laffing Devils (Gipsy) was booted out of the club under some sort of contrived premise. A determined Gipsy, still believing in the principles under which he founded the Laffing Devils, decided to start a new motorcycle club called “Sinister Mob Syndicate MC” or “Sin Mob.”  The story-boarded-but-not-”scripted” drama that ensued – and continues into season two – is the “bitter feud” between the two “clubs” for “turf.”  Gipsy recruited former Laffing Devils members for Sin Mob, and it appeared that quite the little vendetta was developing.  And the Discovery Channel, intelligently airing The Devils Ride just after The Deadliest Catch, garnered the top viewership for Tuesday nights among young-to-mid-age men. A Discovery Channel press release stated the show had over two million viewers every week.

(What’s up with Sandman?)

Gipsy Cancelled in More Ways Than One
    Truth is, Gipsy really WAS booted out of the (at the time) real Laffing Devils MC prior to the airing of season one of The Devils Ride.  Tommy Quinn (Gipsy) is married to a local law enforcement officer, and law enforcement and motorcycle clubs aren’t bosom buddies.  To say the least.  One member publicly stated that Gipsy lied to his Laffing Devils membership, telling all the brothers he had “cleared” his marriage with all who might question it; however, no one actively involved in the MC community could really be so gullible as to believe that. Regardless, Gipsy was unceremoniously kicked out of the club he had founded in 2006 and had led ever since.

Though The Devils Ride portrayed Gipsy starting another “real” motorcycle club, Sinister Mob Syndicate was never “real” and was never meant to be “real.”  The trademark registration for Sinister Mob Syndicate MC is Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment Television, LLC.

Gipsy out, Bubba in.
    Photo courtesy of The Devils Ride Facebook Page IAW Fair Use.
    On or about May 12, 2012, a member of a San Diego 1% motorcycle club was arrested after a confrontation with two of the Laffing Devils and one supporter.  Deron Jaffe was exercising a time-honored protocol among the biker community, and property was voluntarily surrendered by the two Laffing Devils , but Mr. Jaffe was charged with robbery and assault (among other things, including gang enhancements).  Mr. Jaffe stated, “I was defending myself against three of them and since I’ve seen them committing felonies on television, with no backlash from the police, I felt threatened by this self-admitted outlaw motorcycle gang.”  Mr. Jaffe definitely had a point… but was arrested anyway. Neither of the Laffing Devils were arrested, which seemed quite disingenuous and was comprehensively speculated about on internet forums for months afterward.

And the Laffing Devils were then just as unceremoniously booted out of the local Confederation of Clubs. Now, Laffing Devils MC is disbanded, and state records indicate that the Laffing Devils MC filed as an Articles of Incorporation on July 31, 2012 and may exist only as a “TV personality now.

What Happened To Gipsy on The Devils Ride?
    But back to The Devils Ride… Fans of the show were looking forward to Sin Mob, with the alleged bounty-hunter Gipsy at the club’s helm, to wage a respectable war with the Laffing Devils in season two of The Devils Ride.  Much to the chagrin of many female viewers, Gipsy was conspicuously absent from the season two premiere, and it was mentioned in the show that he was removed from Sin Mob for “conduct unbecoming.” Then Gipsy was never spoken of again.  Some season two viewers felt that continuity suffered, as Gipsy was the grand focus of the first season of The Devils Ride.

(…and who is this “Rockem” cat?)

The blink-and-you-miss-it mention of Gipsy’s glaring omission from the show might have something to do with the fact that Tommy “Gipsy” Quinn was arrested on August 29, 2012 regarding allegations of lewd acts on a minor child.  San Diego television news station and Fox affiliate KSWB-TV reported that Tommy Quinn was arrested on suspicion of having his minor step-daughter perform oral sex on him at least six times.  At the time, the Discovery Channel had already announced renewal of The Devils Ride for a second season, and production was scheduled to start soon.  With all of the second season renewal propaganda already out in the open, it seemed very strange that the Discovery Channel and Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment were so conspiciously silent with regard to the fast-appearing blemish that was Tommy Quinn’s legal situation.

As of today, the San Diego District Attorney’s Office has not filed a formal complaint against Tommy “Gipsy” Quinn in the matter of the alleged molestation(s) of his step-daughter.  A protected source has implied that the investigation into the allegations continues, though this is not confirmed.  Either way, it appears that the Discovery Channel and Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment Television LLC didn’t want to take the chance that the blemish of Gipsy would metastasize into a full-blown tumor, and chose to leave Tommy Quinn, his alter-ego Gipsy, and all of Quinn’s starry-eyed aspirations to whatever fate awaits them.

And those who still love to hate The Devils Ride can watch season two unfold every Monday night on the Discovery Channel."

• April 9, 2013 3:33 AM PDT
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    I've always wondered what the local %'ers think about all of this BS. If they accept this crap I wouldn't be surprised if residuals aren't spread out some. '

Well the local 1%ers cant really say shit to a very public TV personality. The 1% would be picked up on RICO faster than you can blink. But these assclowns can burn trailers down in high fire risk zone, run "dope or guns" , commit assault, and so on and so forth. So locals just have to throw up in their mouths every week.

By the way just to remind you guys, the two club houses are 500 apart on the same street. Look at my past post to get addresses and Google earth them for a laugh or two.

And SoCal (Southern California) is such a high fire danger zone, there is no way these assclowns would have pulled that pyro crap without Cal-Fire and a couple dozen other fire safety people in place. Sorry major felony there to begin with, but fire in the back county......that's a real No No round here!!!!

Discovery Channel should be held liable and charged with conspiracy to commit felonies. 

• 19007 posts
    April 9, 2013 7:44 AM PDT
    Sorry to be blunt but who the hell cares...So called reality TV (and just about every other form of broadcast TV) is total mind mush fed to people retarded enough to consume it. The recent trend in TV is why I NO LONGER HAVE A TV. All I watch is movies on netflix, football, and playoff baseball. America get off that damn couch and do something fun.
    • 48 posts
    April 9, 2013 2:23 PM PDT
    RIGHT ON REX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • April 9, 2013 4:34 PM PDT
     with Rex, 'cause after 10 pages of comments, why are we still wondering if its real or fake and why do we still care.
  • April 9, 2013 6:24 PM PDT
    Junk food for the brain.
  • April 9, 2013 10:43 PM PDT
    The Devils Ride is stricly TV entertainment. I aknowledge that it is scripted but I enjoy watching it-much like I enjoy watching Sons Of Anarchy.

If you are still  wondering if the show and the characters  are real, I will draw your attention to the credits for prodiction of The Devils Ride      "THE DEVILS RIDE is produced for Discovery Channel by Bischoff Hervey Entertainment. Eric Bischoff, Jason Hervey and Steve Stockman are Executive Producers".

If the name Eric Bischoff sounds familiar, he appears to be the same person you watched in the wrestling productions NWO etc.  (please correct me if I am wrong).

Enjoy the show for what it is - TV Entertainment.
  • April 10, 2013 4:20 PM PDT
    No one is wondering TheBob. We all got it. I live here in Dago and trust me, we have always known. From day 1. The very first show when they claimed to be one of the most respected clubs in SoCal......LMAO....ummmm NOPE!!! A Laffin Joke they have always been. Every member past present and future!

"And under a sun that's seen it all before
    My feet are so cold
    And I can't believe that I have to bang my head against this wall again
    But the blows they have just a little more space in-between them
    Gonna take a breath and try again."    
  • April 10, 2013 11:46 PM PDT
    Can somebody close this thread????????
  • April 11, 2013 1:17 AM PDT
    Good answer Rex !!!!!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    April 11, 2013 5:30 AM PDT
    mac117 wrote...
    Can somebody close this thread????????

RoF L Maooo
    gawd this topic been chopped to bits
    still in some sick way I keep finding myself
    back here

• 834 posts
    May 20, 2013 10:38 AM PDT
    Here we ago again with Laffing Devils in the news...

Trying to Cop Deal Over Hit & Run, DUI

"The Devils Ride" star Chris Boultinghouse is in the middle of negotiating a big deal ... but it's not a new reality show ... it's a plea bargain over a DUI.

We've learned ... Boultinghouse's lawyer was in court last week ... trying to bring a quick end to what has been a 5-month legal order.

Boultinghouse has been charged with hit and run and TWO counts of DUI after he allegedly went on a drunken joyride in November through the mean streets of the O.C..

White Boi -- as he's known on the Discovery reality show about a San Diego biker gang -- allegedly smashed his Escalade into a Toyota Prius and bolted.

But he didn't get far ... we're told a few Good Samaritans called 911 with his license plate number, and cops quickly tracked him down. Police say he reeked of alcohol and bombed his field sobriety test.

Ride with the devil, get the horns.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/23/devils-ride-white-boi-chris-boultinghouse-charged-dui/#ixzz2TsIZvxvg /> Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com />
    • 5417 posts
    May 20, 2013 10:46 AM PDT
    Well I'm no legal expert, but supposedly White Boi was out on parole. I would think if he did get picked up for a DUI Hit & Run he would not be walking around free trying to negotiate a plea bargain. Just sayin'
  • May 20, 2013 10:48 AM PDT
    Yep. It's fake. I know that for a fact.