The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• February 27, 2013 6:10 AM PST
    Hello All, Well I found this little interesting "tidbit" about the former "prez' of the joking bi%#ts (laffing devils) and I guess there a real motorcycle gang?

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=kswb&VID=23791434
    • 284 posts
    February 27, 2013 7:00 AM PST
    I really like Reality TV when it has an Episode Guide for the Up Coming Year... Know what they are gonna do before they do it...
    • 5417 posts
    February 27, 2013 7:34 AM PST
    The story about Gypsy allegedly molesting a minor appears to be all over the main stream news and he is indeed gone from the show.

However, for some reason I cannot find anything in the main steam news regarding Sandman's arrest for stabbing. I searched and searched and EVERY story I found on it points back to !E News's original news story. Not saying it didn't happen, but just wondering why only tabloids picked it up and all only have one source - !E News
    • 0 posts
    February 27, 2013 8:30 AM PST
    I WATCHED ABOUT 4 MINUTES OF THIS SHIT LAST NIGHT....WHAT A FRIGGIN JOKE....AT LEAST THESE WANKERS ARE TAKIN THE HEAT OFF THE REST OF US...
  • February 27, 2013 4:29 PM PST
    I am a real member of an outlaw motorcycle club. 3 patches with a California bottom rocker. I live breathe and eat the OMC lifestyle... I can guarantee that the show is staged!!! I sit at the table every month for church... I know for a fact that if the prez calls the vice prez into a private meeting... NO ONE is allowed in on that meeting especially not cameras... The pushing matches are fake! If White Boi pushed me or anyone in my club he would be picking his teeth up off the street.... So to answer your question.... FAKE AS HELL!!!!!
  • February 27, 2013 5:50 PM PST
    Mindless 'entertainment' is a misnomer, it is simply mindless.
    • 1 posts
    February 28, 2013 5:37 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Just had to watch it again because I am now having too much fun with it.

Ok, the Syn Mob stole a bike and took it back to the shop and chopped it on camera.  Was everyone on this show just given immunity to all crimes as long as their was a camera running?

Bubba, has a meeting with a "top guy" from one of the areas "main clubs" and they tell him to come alone.  So he not only brings his veep and Sgt of Arms (which I can deal with) he brings along a television crew!!!   Even if this "main club" didn't spot the TV crew when the meeting took place, I'm sure they won't think anything of it when they see it on TV!

And the best thing in tonight's show was when Tank and his wife were driving and Tank realized they were being followed.  They showed the scene from inside Tank's truck as well as several camera angels from what must have been a pretty obvious camera truck that was moving from in front of Tank's truck, to the side and to behind his truck (basically between the bad guys and Tank!)  Now why would bad guys follow a truck surrounded by a camera crew?

But I'll cut them some slack.  It can't be easy to write and direct reality!

Thanks Lucky,Glad you watch it just to provide the great comentary!

We tried making a drinking game out of the show.  Everytime we saw something just so obviously fake we took a shot.  We all passed out before the first commercial.

• February 28, 2013 10:53 PM PST
    Did some searchin and ya they are an MC but not 1%ers. Most of them are ex-marines as they call themselves and also found that Gypsy was arrested last season for sexual assualt on step daughter I believe but dropped due to no witness. The incident with the camera man at the bar filming the Ol' Ladies was unsripted and the guy was beat up bad and cops called. Discovery apparently told the cops the camera man was the aggressor!
    Those watching the Outlaw Bikers shows on TV, I think they put them on their to try to convince Joe Public that LEO's are the best thing since sliced bread and they're doing a bang up job....ya right!
    nuf said
  • March 1, 2013 2:32 PM PST
    lmao!! what a joke!! it's so fake!! on a soa episode i saw a vp of a club that was voted vp of the devils!! phony!phony!
    • 1 posts
    March 4, 2013 6:05 AM PST
    Mike1964 wrote...
    This show rates right up there with "Finding Bigfoot" . Why TDC brought this joke back for another season is a mystery to me . I do wonder why the tough bikers on the show are now wearing full face helmets and did anyone notice the bike that was dragged behind the van ? Anyway, I wish the show would go away..just sayin.

No doubt the show is a jloke, but for the full-face helmets, a lot of MC members where them so they can't be identified.  You wouldn't believe how many agencies take pictures of MCs to see who is traveling together.

• 5417 posts
    March 4, 2013 1:34 PM PST
    Absolutely amazing... the show just came on and I noticed the Brotherhood MC website went down due to a traffic overload. If I had known they were going to be featured on the show I would have warned them.
  • March 4, 2013 2:12 PM PST

Devils ride is soooo fake.  The only thing that is real is the statement Trust No One that both "clubs" have on their hats.  They are telling you straight up not to believe them.  If you needed any proof, consider that they are allowing them to record themselves "committing crimes".  If that were real, the State Attorney could prosecute them based on the video alone.  They don't even need anyone to press charges when they have clear evidence of a crime being committed.  If it's real, that is.  If they are real, I have to say that they are the biggest pussies I'v e ever seen in my life.

• 834 posts
    March 4, 2013 3:11 PM PST
    What amazes me is how they all have good camera presence during those between scene interviews. Almost like they they were coached.

TeslasGhost, did you notice all of the  "crimes" they commit on camera are crimes that would require the victum to press charges like theft of the bikes, assult, etc and of course the other club will not press charges.  The show was careful not to film them commiting a crime (or should I say write a crime into the script) that would be punishable even if the victum refused to press charges. 
    • 5417 posts
    March 5, 2013 1:21 AM PST
    I'm not sure if the Devils Ride writers are actually playing off all this type of publicity and intentionally adding things to the show that are just like so far out there people make fun of them, or if they are running low on stuff that could even possibly look real... but either way last night was friggin hilarious!

The show opens with Danny Boy riding to a meet to meet with the leaders of a local 1% outlaw club.  The club contacted him and said they wanted to meet to discuss all the crap going on with the Laffing Devils lately and of course told him to come alone.  Well Danny Boy did go alone except for the the TV CAMERA CREW!   I guess he though when they said come alone that they just didn't want to buy lunch if he brought a date, but a camera crew was acceptable.

Next the Sin Mob recruits Grizz who is described as "decades being a biker, fighter and soldier with vast experience being around the motorcycle underworld".  From the underworld to conducting all your notorious business on camera with just one signature on a contract!

Snubz goes undercover to infiltrate the Sin Mob for the Laffing Devils.  His only concern - "if they EVER find out it will end real bad".  Guess when the Sin Mob sees the show air Snubz is gonna say "ha, ha you didn't catch me before it aired, so now it don't count".

The car race was the topper for me this show.  They show up at a race with cars they just built and drivers that never drove in this type race before.  Of course the LD and SM wind up in first and second in a lap or two, take each other out once or twice sending the other to the back who takes less than a lap to run past the entire pack of experienced drivers to catch his co-star, oops I mean rival competitor.

My big question for the day is... Why do the Laffing Devils keep having to go off to have secret meetings in places like empty fields and near the railroad tracks.  Do they think there clubhouse is bugged with cameras and mics?

• March 5, 2013 1:55 AM PST
    What has happened to all of our beloved 1% er's. Have they all sold out for fame and fortune? If they are not guess-appearing, or having bit parts in shows (SoA), they are interviewed on Gangland, or making movies. I guess the economy has effected all of us.....it's just so hard to make an illegal dollar these days!!!!!! unless of course you're the GOVERNMENT!
    • 1855 posts
    March 5, 2013 2:04 AM PST
    The only reason a legitimate 1% club hasn't shut them both down is due to the show. 6 guys wearing a red n' black piece patch acting like idiots don't last long. That meeting with the Brotherhood MC was a show for the camera. Behind the camera it was probably more like, "when your show is cancelled so are your two clubs".

But hell, I watch a show called, "The Following". A helluva lot more entertaining.
  • March 5, 2013 2:53 AM PST
    AzRider wrote...
    What amazes me is how they all have good camera presence during those between scene interviews. Almost like they they were coached.

I don't know a whole lot about the MC world, but I have to agree with you on this.  There is no way all of the guys old timers and new recruits are so comfortable in front of the camera.  I mean look at them interviews, these are coached actors.  Put 10 of your friends in front of a video and ask them siimple questions and see if they have the total feeling of comfort with no nervousness!

• March 5, 2013 2:55 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    The only reason a legitimate 1% club hasn't shut them both down is due to the show. 6 guys wearing a red n' black piece patch acting like idiots don't last long. That meeting with the Brotherhood MC was a show for the camera. Behind the camera it was probably more like, "when your show is cancelled so are your two clubs".

But hell, I watch a show called, "The Following". A helluva lot more entertaining.

Jimmy. I don't think anyone will need to tell the club to go away once the show is gone.  They will all give their vests back to wardrobe and go on dancing with the stars

• 34 posts
    March 5, 2013 3:22 AM PST
    Swomack wrote...
    Lucky wrote...
    I'm not sure if the Devils Ride writers are actually playing off all this type of publicity and intentionally adding things to the show that are just like so far out there people make fun of them, or if they are running low on stuff that could even possibly look real... but either way last night was friggin hilarious!

The show opens with Danny Boy riding to a meet to meet with the leaders of a local 1% outlaw club.  The club contacted him and said they wanted to meet to discuss all the crap going on with the Laffing Devils lately and of course told him to come alone.  Well Danny Boy did go alone except for the the TV CAMERA CREW!   I guess he though when they said come alone that they just didn't want to buy lunch if he brought a date, but a camera crew was acceptable.

Next the Sin Mob recruits Grizz who is described as "decades being a biker, fighter and soldier with vast experience being around the motorcycle underworld".  From the underworld to conducting all your notorious business on camera with just one signature on a contract!

Snubz goes undercover to infiltrate the Sin Mob for the Laffing Devils.  His only concern - "if they EVER find out it will end real bad".  Guess when the Sin Mob sees the show air Snubz is gonna say "ha, ha you didn't catch me before it aired, so now it don't count".

The car race was the topper for me this show.  They show up at a race with cars they just built and drivers that never drove in this type race before.  Of course the LD and SM wind up in first and second in a lap or two, take each other out once or twice sending the other to the back who takes less than a lap to run past the entire pack of experienced drivers to catch his co-star, oops I mean rival competitor.

My big question for the day is... Why do the Laffing Devils keep having to go off to have secret meetings in places like empty fields and near the railroad tracks.  Do they think there clubhouse is bugged with cameras and mics?

IMO This Show Is A Total Joke.
    There isn't a M/C club out there that would let a film crew follow them around.
    I guess people are watching the show but i'm sure it won't be around for much longer.
    A real 1% M/C club would tear these guys apart for even filming this crap.
    JMO
    Swomack
  • March 5, 2013 4:24 AM PST
    Hello All, well came on here to express and once again lucky pretty much hit it on the head! lol.. along with the others!! ok here's my 2 cents, I literally LMFAO the entire show! so its entertaining me!! a lot like movies that are meant to be so stupid that there funny!!! "airplane" for example! ok and the new guy "GRIZZILY" god!! just the name scares me!!!!!!! LOL..... been doing this thing for decades? did I not hear right when he said 17 years?? jeez when did he get into it, when he was 50?? and who taught him what a "decade" is??? oh yeah lets not forget about the "fight" scenes! they look like really big 6 year olds getting into it.... luv it! had a little bit of a bad day yesterday, and enjoyed the laughs I got from these "lucy" acting mother f#%kers.
  • March 5, 2013 4:36 AM PST
    Oh Yeah, lets not forget about sandy! oh, sorry "sandman" oh sand, the woes, woes, woes of life! decides he's going to be "ricky racer" and enter the "big" race to get "some how" back at send mop! (we'll show them and enter a race that pretty much anyone can) ooooohhhhh now that's a "BADA#% thing to do?? LOL LOL LOL LOL !!! then he doesn't even show up, imagine that!!!! maybe that was the day he beat the guy up for banging his hooker girlfriend of wife or "whatever" she is??? lol.. still I'm very worried why sandy didn't show??? think I'll go eat a sandwich...
    • 5417 posts
    March 5, 2013 4:37 AM PST
    yeti wrote...
    Hello All, well came on here to express and once again lucky pretty much hit it on the head! lol.. along with the others!! ok here's my 2 cents, I literally LMFAO the entire show! so its entertaining me!! a lot like movies that are meant to be so stupid that there funny!!! "airplane" for example! ok and the new guy "GRIZZILY" god!! just the name scares me!!!!!!! LOL..... been doing this thing for decades? did I not hear right when he said 17 years?? jeez when did he get into it, when he was 50?? and who taught him what a "decade" is??? oh yeah lets not forget about the "fight" scenes! they look like really big 6 year olds getting into it.... luv it! had a little bit of a bad day yesterday, and enjoyed the laughs I got from these "lucy" acting mother f#%kers.

Maybe he had "become bad ass biker" on his bucket list

• March 5, 2013 4:40 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    yeti wrote...

Maybe he had "become bad ass biker" on his bucket list

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • 5417 posts
    March 5, 2013 4:57 AM PST
    Is the Sin Mob a real Motorcycle Club?

I'll let you decide.  Here is the scoop on the Sinister Mob Syndicate MC (Sin Mob MC) right from their V.P. Rockem himself...
    http://www.agingrebel.com/7911 style="font-size: larger;">

You can also follow this notorius MC on Twitter... twitter.com/RealSinMobMC