The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• 719 posts
    March 25, 2013 2:54 AM PDT
    BailOut wrote...
    That's great Yeti, I haven't seen one of those in years. Maybe they can use that to settle things next time someone gets their cut taken by the other club.

mrandmrsbyrns, I started reading the posts over on the other site, but not sure if I believe that those replies are really from the shows stars, opps club members. That site sounds like they are still convinced, or at least trying to convince their viewers that there is some real in this reality show.

As for who the top dog in real MCs in the area is. Don't know what that has to do with anything. I am pretty sure there ain't a club down there that doesn't find this whole thing amusing. I wouldn't be surprised if they were having drinking games like wheels talked about.

i'll drink to that  let the games or acting begin
    • 719 posts
    March 25, 2013 2:59 AM PDT

I found this on google
    Discovery Channel's "The Devils Ride" -- a reality show about a San Diego biker gang -- has some real deal bad dudes... because TMZ has learned, one of the stars just got arrested for stabbing a guy while burglarizing his house.

According to docs, Sandman -- real name Robert Johnston -- was arrested on December 27 for burglary, attempted murder (with a knife), assault with a deadly weapon and making criminal threats.

In charging documents, prosecutors say Sandman broke into the victim's house on Dec. 22 with the intent to commit burglary, and at some point, stabbed the victim ... inflicting "great bodily injury."

Sandman is still behind bars, being held on $755,000 bail.

By the way, "Devils Ride" isn't currently airing, but rumor is it's coming back for a 2nd season.

Reps for Discovery had no comment.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/07/devils-ride-sandman-robert-johnston-arrested-knife-burglary/#ixzz2OZ1AvQY7
    Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
  • March 25, 2013 5:14 AM PDT
    The show was following a actual club out of SD (the Laughing Devils), but after the first year the club has been thrown out of the CoC and pretty much what you see on TV is all that is left of the club (they had 47 members in 2010, now they have 11). The Sin Mob is a made up club from the get go. The ex prez Gyspy was arrested earlier this year for raping his own step kid, so if you where wondering what happened to him that is his sorry ass excuse for not being there.
    • 719 posts
    March 25, 2013 10:24 AM PDT
    the Laughing Devils must not have been a true 1%er club just from what i have seen on the show they are a joke of a
    club
    • 1 posts
    March 25, 2013 11:49 AM PDT
    Whether they were a real club or not no one will ever know. They may have started the club and let it run for a couple years to be seen with full intention of doing the show one day.

But it seems like everyone is confused on this whole 1% thing. Not all MCs are 1%r's, that is a choice. Just because a club flys a 3-piece patch or has MC on their cut does NOT make them a 1% club. The Laffing Devils have NEVER EVER claimed to be a 1% club in any way shape manor of form... (before the show or since the show started).

I wish everyone would quite saying "they can't be a real 1% club", "real 1% clubs would not act like that", etc. We know that, they don't claim to be.
  • March 25, 2013 5:44 PM PDT
    Ok so what I was saying is google 1047 greenfield drive el cajon CA then look east on Google or Satellite map to 1120 Greenfield Drive. The 1st address is LD's Club House the Second Address is Sin Mob's...once again proof the show is a total fake...the club houses are not "MEANWHILE WAY ACROSS TOWN" they are 300 yards apart on the same street.

P.S. Google maps will show Scribs Cycles...its not there anymore, but its the LD's club house. Also neither club fly colors in this town. EVER! They aren't allowed except to film!
    • 844 posts
    March 25, 2013 5:51 PM PDT
    Just looked it up and see that !!!! Didn't mean to jump up like that, we just all like to have fun here and keep it friendly (and I see admin already stepped in to make sure it stays that way).

It's all good!!!
  • March 25, 2013 6:05 PM PDT
    No worries...my bad for sounding like I included everyone in that. I only meant it to those that still question. Try living in this town and traveling out of town only to get stupid questions and or comment from people about living here. None of us here respect any of those guys, past present or future. They never had any respect here. Gypsy is a child molester and a egotistical moron. Sandman is a meth head and a whimp, Snubz is a midget and a whimp, and the rest, well you guys see it for yourselves. Joke after joke after joke. Also that part where they pick WhiteBoi up from prison....that was a guards entrance and the warden got his ass handed to him for that. No Colors on prison property has been the rule for decades! Let alone using an employee entrance/exit...! One of the local real deal clubs took one of their cuts and got busted big time, then they do it and nothing happens? I mean really? Just goes to show what people will do for $$$$.....Its like watching FOX NEWS with a biker twist! hahahahaha
  • March 25, 2013 8:23 PM PDT
     This show is being filmed in my neighborhood.  I just watch the latest episode of the devils ride, I really think they blew it tonight.  
    Tonight's show has the Laughing devils watching a guy selling drugs at a liquor store across from their clubhouse.  They decide to confront the dealer.  So they walk out from the clubhouse past some apartments then across to the liquor store on the corner.  Well this just proved to me the show is fake, because where they walked to is across the street from the Sin mobs club house!  I know this because my mechanic is in the same buildings as Sin Mob! And I know the building where the Devils walked from to confront the dealer dude.  It is about  500 feet  from Sin Mobs place!  That building used to have motorcycle parts and jet ski parts  and repair work.  The two clubs would not be so close to each other if they were such enemies! 
    Ive been around the 1% life and they wouldn't be on camera with so much stupid drama. I think the show gives the mc clubs that are around here something to laugh at for a little while until they are ready to step in.  I'm pretty sure that will not be on the show for everyone to see! 

Hope this helps answer the question about the show being fake or not.
  • March 26, 2013 6:37 AM PDT
    Ok I found this on another site an about died "LAFFIN".
    This was posted by a former LD:

Alot of people on here like to hate on the show the Devil's Ride. They make fun of it and say that it is not fake. I thought I would take a moment to tell about my time as a Laffing Devil

A couple years ago I decided I wanted to get into the club life so after approaching several people I found out that the baddest and the best club was the LD. I won't bore you with the details but as time went on I became a prospect. Being a prospect was hard, it was hard to learn how to ride a motorcycle with shorts on, I also had a real hard time finding red converse all stars in the mens section of shoe departments. Probably the hardest part of all was learning how to bend my cap bill up. For years I had worn my cap like a normal person and I always thought bending the bill up would be stupid. But as I looked myself over in the mirror in my leather cut with jean shorts on and my red converse all stars and hat bill flipped up I realized...I looked like one of the coolest mothers on the planet.

I will say this to all those people who have never been in the "club" life, it is extremely grueling and takes a toll on your body. We were riding our bikes 1 sometimes even 2 times per week for minutes at a time. I remember one week where I bet we put 20 miles on our bikes. Don't ask us how we made it through that but I guess we are just tougher then you "wanna be bikers".

HOW I EARNED MY PATCH
    We were at a rally when a member of one of the "big" clubs made fun sandmans under bite and called snubz short. Well after they dried their tears and sandman took his nap (sandman had to take a two hour nap everyday otherwise he was cranky which is how he got his nickname) we decided it was time to go to war the "big boys". Later that night I went over to the members house to seek some revenge. I got out of the car (we don't ride our bikes after dark) locked and loaded and ready to fire. I began to fire off rounds of toilet paper into the trees in that front yard. By the time I was done you couldn't even see the house for all the toilet paper in the trees. To top it all off I went to the front door rang the doorbell and took off running. I can only imagine his face to answer the door and find out there was nobody there. As I was on my way back to the clubhouse (which was really a treehouse in the back of snubz moms yard) it hit me that I had just pulled off the most dangerous and violent act in the history of the Laffing Devils.

By the time I got back to the clubhouse (treehouse) the rest of the club was already on high alert. Our security around the clubhouse was no joke we had guard kittens and constantly filled water balloons and super soakers ready to soak any unwanted guest. The guard kittens were meowing ferociously and one of the club members didn't immdeiately recognize me and almost threw a water baloon at me. As I went in to the clubhouse everyone was doing our club cheer they gave me my patches and showered me with what I thought was motor oil. I later found it was capri sun, grape juice, and appletinis. I had made it I WAS A LAFFING DEVIL.

BAD OUT
    Over the next few months life moved at breakneck speed. I was in constant trouble with the law (multiple parking violations, and was ssshhhed by a librarian on several occasions). We were in constant violent gang wars with rival clubs. The danger was just becoming too much I was burnt out on rolling peoples houses and egging peoples bikes. One night at a bar we got into a huge silly string fight with Syn Mob I got hit in the eye with some silly string and it itched for days I knew then I had to get out or I was going to wind up with something like a scraped knee or worse dead. I told the club I was done and turned in my cut. I knew it wouldn't be that easy that i was going to be "beat out". Little did I know that literally meant being beaten. I was scared they would kill me and they almost did. They held me down and hit me with pillows and tickled me until I peed my shorts. I thought my skin was going to rip because they were scrubbing my back really hard with water and soap to remove my temporary Laffing Devils tatoo. I was lucky to get out alive and since then I have never looked back.

So for all you wanna bees that hate on things you don't understand you might wanna watch your mouth before you end up with a yard full of tp or a kick me sign on your back. If you got any questions about the club just ask I will give you a straight answer. but homies, do not say my club is fake I am living proof that it is real.
    • 3006 posts
    March 26, 2013 7:20 AM PDT
    roflmao
    hey you outed the club,there is gonna be a rumble now rite???
    yeah keep us posted on all the titillating details
  • March 26, 2013 7:20 PM PDT
     You can argue all day if this is real or not, but let me state some serious facts here.

1) Whiteboy on the last episode assualted the drug dealer, and stole his money. Whiteboy is on parole, and this would immediately violate his terms and send him back to prison.

2) The club has comitted crimes during these episodes while wearing there patches, which makes it a felony offense.

3) real 1% -er's would never, NEVER show there faces on camera, nor speak about club buisness on any type of recordng device.

- This show is complete trash, and is bringing about a pussyification to the MC community's real hard core. These fakes sob's, are a disgrace to real riders out there. Yes it is entertainment value, but to sell out like they have to mainstream TV in anttempt to get rich is a direct violation of so many bortherhood codes its not funny. I would list more facts but already think I have wasted enough of my time with this subject.
  • March 26, 2013 10:57 PM PDT
    that was hilarious noneyazz
    • 834 posts
    March 27, 2013 2:52 AM PDT
    Hey Lucky, where is the weekly recap. Been checking since late Monday night and still not hear... you're slacking :-)
  • March 28, 2013 10:34 PM PDT
    the laffing devils is a laffinnggggggg stock and so are those other jokers!!!!!when i was a kid we used to play army ,and now they play motorcycle club .dont get me wrong i watch every week to see them going to war with each other.what a joke.they removed a drug dealer from the corner so they could go to war with sin mob at there fake headquarters ha f----g ha its the funniest show on tv
  • March 29, 2013 5:43 AM PDT
    If "White Boi" was in jail for the last 7 years, and the Laffing Devils have been a club for the past 5 years, how was he IN the club before his incarceration? Doesn't make any sense to me.
    • 5417 posts
    March 29, 2013 5:49 AM PDT
    nakleh wrote...
    If "White Boi" was in jail for the last 7 years, and the Laffing Devils have been a club for the past 5 years, how was he IN the club before his incarceration? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Never even though of that!!! 

Maybe they let him out to Prospect for the LD if he promised to come back as soon as he got his patch!
    • 5417 posts
    March 29, 2013 5:52 AM PDT
    AzRider wrote...
    Hey Lucky, where is the weekly recap. Been checking since late Monday night and still not hear... you're slacking :-)

Sorry AZ, been one of those weeks and it totally slipped my mind!

• 846 posts
    March 29, 2013 6:08 AM PDT
    Noneyazz, Thanks for your input I was lmao and thanks to everyone else as I said before this is more entertaining then the show.
  • April 1, 2013 4:39 PM PDT
     The Devils Ride,
    This has to be one of the most fake and 
    ReDICKUlous programs I have ever seen
    What serious, want to be outlaw MC, would have
    everything they do put on video. this program,  
    is in the same league as tv wrestling, B class entertainment.
    this will be the laughing devils 2nd and last season.    

• 5417 posts
    April 2, 2013 2:58 AM PDT
    I know it should be noname but this is actually the second season and I hear rumor the network is actually negotiating for another season next year. All good though, gives us all something to laugh about!
  • April 2, 2013 3:27 AM PDT
    I know this show is 150% fake and staged, but for some reason I can't stop watching the train wreck! It's one of the only shows that keeps a smile on my face for 60 minutes. I can't stop laughing at these clowns!
  • April 3, 2013 4:34 PM PDT
    This show is hilarious. I've been watching it on and off since season 1 and this show seems to be just completely nonsensical in season 2. There was that one episode where the 2 clubs randomly met up to "brawl" in the alley just as the cops showed up. It was funny because if this was an impromptu brawl how come they were able to station like 4-5 different camera angles? Seriously, from one angle it was high up they had to have been in like a cherry picker or something. Yeah, real impromptu there guys.....

Another thing is this sooooo bogus "drug dealing or gun running" nonsense that Sin Mob is up to. Seriously if they were running guns or drugs there would be NO WAY they'd allow the cameras to be around for that. Plus last episode the "prez" of Sin Mob rolled up to the trailor with some other guy to "spy" on the guys loading bags into a truck. Like they were handing behind some bushes watching all of this. Now if this was really happening how did the guys loading the bags into the truck not notice 2 butt-loud motorcycles roll up near the trailor or how did they not notice 2 huge dudes plus an entire camera crew hiding and "spying" behind a bush like 30 feet away?

Finally, I noticed during the scene when the Devils were in their clubhouse taking the vote to expand to LA all the "mug shots" hanging on the wall. Now, I've never had a mug shot taken but if you saw the photos hanging on the wall, their "mug shots" were taken in the absolute most dimly lit police station ever. Plus what cops let you keep your baseball hat on while you're taking your mug shot?

Seriously this show is a trainwreck but wrestling-producer Eric Bishoff somehow knows what he's doing because when I do watch this show I continually ask myself why I'm watching this show but still don't change the channel.
    • 48 posts
    April 4, 2013 12:03 AM PDT
    That is the bottom line..... Bischoff writes such a stupid show that we watch it just to see what stupid stuff they're doing this week. For him mission accomplished.
    • 719 posts
    April 4, 2013 3:45 AM PDT
    Noneyazz wrote...
    Ok I found this on another site an about died "LAFFIN".
    This was posted by a former LD:

Alot of people on here like to hate on the show the Devil's Ride. They make fun of it and say that it is not fake. I thought I would take a moment to tell about my time as a Laffing Devil

A couple years ago I decided I wanted to get into the club life so after approaching several people I found out that the baddest and the best club was the LD. I won't bore you with the details but as time went on I became a prospect. Being a prospect was hard, it was hard to learn how to ride a motorcycle with shorts on, I also had a real hard time finding red converse all stars in the mens section of shoe departments. Probably the hardest part of all was learning how to bend my cap bill up. For years I had worn my cap like a normal person and I always thought bending the bill up would be stupid. But as I looked myself over in the mirror in my leather cut with jean shorts on and my red converse all stars and hat bill flipped up I realized...I looked like one of the coolest mothers on the planet.

I will say this to all those people who have never been in the "club" life, it is extremely grueling and takes a toll on your body. We were riding our bikes 1 sometimes even 2 times per week for minutes at a time. I remember one week where I bet we put 20 miles on our bikes. Don't ask us how we made it through that but I guess we are just tougher then you "wanna be bikers".

HOW I EARNED MY PATCH
    We were at a rally when a member of one of the "big" clubs made fun sandmans under bite and called snubz short. Well after they dried their tears and sandman took his nap (sandman had to take a two hour nap everyday otherwise he was cranky which is how he got his nickname) we decided it was time to go to war the "big boys". Later that night I went over to the members house to seek some revenge. I got out of the car (we don't ride our bikes after dark) locked and loaded and ready to fire. I began to fire off rounds of toilet paper into the trees in that front yard. By the time I was done you couldn't even see the house for all the toilet paper in the trees. To top it all off I went to the front door rang the doorbell and took off running. I can only imagine his face to answer the door and find out there was nobody there. As I was on my way back to the clubhouse (which was really a treehouse in the back of snubz moms yard) it hit me that I had just pulled off the most dangerous and violent act in the history of the Laffing Devils.

By the time I got back to the clubhouse (treehouse) the rest of the club was already on high alert. Our security around the clubhouse was no joke we had guard kittens and constantly filled water balloons and super soakers ready to soak any unwanted guest. The guard kittens were meowing ferociously and one of the club members didn't immdeiately recognize me and almost threw a water baloon at me. As I went in to the clubhouse everyone was doing our club cheer they gave me my patches and showered me with what I thought was motor oil. I later found it was capri sun, grape juice, and appletinis. I had made it I WAS A LAFFING DEVIL.

BAD OUT
    Over the next few months life moved at breakneck speed. I was in constant trouble with the law (multiple parking violations, and was ssshhhed by a librarian on several occasions). We were in constant violent gang wars with rival clubs. The danger was just becoming too much I was burnt out on rolling peoples houses and egging peoples bikes. One night at a bar we got into a huge silly string fight with Syn Mob I got hit in the eye with some silly string and it itched for days I knew then I had to get out or I was going to wind up with something like a scraped knee or worse dead. I told the club I was done and turned in my cut. I knew it wouldn't be that easy that i was going to be "beat out". Little did I know that literally meant being beaten. I was scared they would kill me and they almost did. They held me down and hit me with pillows and tickled me until I peed my shorts. I thought my skin was going to rip because they were scrubbing my back really hard with water and soap to remove my temporary Laffing Devils tatoo. I was lucky to get out alive and since then I have never looked back.

So for all you wanna bees that hate on things you don't understand you might wanna watch your mouth before you end up with a yard full of tp or a kick me sign on your back. If you got any questions about the club just ask I will give you a straight answer. but homies, do not say my club is fake I am living proof that it is real.

if the club was so great than y did he get out ???? the club is fake the show is fake,i mean come on ld has a snubs undercover in sin-mob and the mob doesnt know what a joke some1 trying to make u or us beleive these mc's are real i'll bet eric b is the 1 write that post above.........and if any1 is a wanna bee its him . he busted his ass being their bitch for a long time only to punk out when things got to hot just like a little bitch.and if he wants direction to my house i will gladly give them to him i am almost out of toilet paper but have a large supply of bullets.....lol...... i ride for me not for a club                                  no no no not in my house