The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• 834 posts
    March 18, 2013 8:09 AM PDT
    That's right because as of the current show that was filmed last summer there is no President of the Laffing Devils. Now you done gave it away telling us Danny Boy is the current president. Anything else you can tell us???
  • March 18, 2013 8:21 AM PDT
    Sandman can't really be P while he's locked up for the rest of his life..
  • March 18, 2013 9:16 AM PDT
    Yes it was. And I never said DB was to become P on the show..
    • 834 posts
    March 18, 2013 9:25 AM PDT
    You didn't come out and say it, but if your uncle is the current Prez  of the LDMC and he is the bald one, I don't know of any other bald guys in the Laffing Devils on the show that would be in line to be president
    • 5417 posts
    March 18, 2013 9:43 AM PDT
    White Boi is also bald, but don't see him as the President of the LDMC
  • March 18, 2013 9:51 AM PDT
    RonnieRotten wrote...
    Hey guys, my Uncle is the current "Prez" of LDMC...He says the show IS fake. He says that it's not "scripted" per se, but set-up, staged, and/or directed..SMS is a made for TV bike club but the Devils WERE real before (not so much now). He's a dick sometimes about it because he's under "contract" not to give the show away..haha..But I pick at him for details. They WERE informed that the show would be portraying them in a different light but was edited to hell. But whatever, they're paid, you're amused, hater or lover, everyone here is talking about it so Discovery Channel wins, right? All in all, Devils are real, but the show is not.

The way I'm reading it is that he's probably talking about the "actual" ldmc that the show revolved around before adding all the nonsense!  last years crew? most of those morons aren't with these fools heading up the show this season!! I read somewhere that the acting "prez" is one of the guys who was on last seasons episodes?? but dont know for sure and really dont care!!! but sandy spending the rest of her life in jail???? THAT WORRIES ME!!!  
  • March 19, 2013 3:24 AM PDT
    This show is FAKE! No REAL club would ever allow itself to be filmed. I am from San Diego and there are two clubs there. The major club being Red & White and the wanna-be club being the mongles. Most of this show takes place in east county (El Cajon, CA.) and that area is only for the Hell's Angels.
    • 5417 posts
    March 19, 2013 3:35 AM PDT
    Guess we all found out a little early, but not too much, that Danny Boy is the new Prez of the LDMC!

Well last nights show was kind of ho hum, at least for me looking for the stuff that is so far from reality to make fun of in these posts.  The Laffing Devils have a new President...Danny Boy, Mad Max is the new VP and White Boi the new Sgt of Arms, now they can get on with the true business of the club... making an entertaining "reality" TV show  !

I am having a hard time believing that the Sin Mob patched in Prospect Rob just one week after they had to go get his cut back from the Laffing Devils for him.  I like the part where one of the Sin Mob (I think it was Rockem or Disel) said "he didn't give his cut up easy" - not sure what Prospect Rob told them, but he never even threw a punch when the LDs took his cut, but he did kick the ground all mad as they walked away with it!

Looks like they are working on writing old Sandman out of the show.  Guess with all of his legal troubles they have no choice... you can't have a criminal on the show now can you?  BTW, here is the story on Sandman's legal woes...

On December 27, 2012 Robert Joseph “Sandman” Johnston apparently wanted to surprise his ex-wife with a belated Christmas gift. When he went to her home he found his ex-wife with another man. Sandman claims he thought his ex-wife was being raped so he stabbed her assailant three times in the back.

Robert Joseph “Sandman” Johnston is charged with two counts of burglary, receiving stolen property, first degree attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, making a death threat, reckless driving, failure to stop a motorcycle at a stop sign, exceeding a posted speed of 55 miles per hour on a two lane road, failure to stop behind the stop line at a traffic control signal, failure to signal a turn, and ignoring a traffic ticket.

Failure to signal a turn... has he lost his mind completely!!!
  • March 19, 2013 4:11 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...

Looks like they are working on writing old Sandman out of the show.  Guess with all of his legal troubles they have no choice... you can't have a criminal on the show now can you?  BTW, here is the story on Sandman's legal woes...

On December 27, 2012 Robert Joseph “Sandman” Johnston apparently wanted to surprise his ex-wife with a belated Christmas gift. When he went to her home he found his ex-wife with another man. Sandman claims he thought his ex-wife was being raped so he stabbed her assailant three times in the back.

Robert Joseph “Sandman” Johnston is charged with two counts of burglary, receiving stolen property, first degree attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, making a death threat, reckless driving, failure to stop a motorcycle at a stop sign, exceeding a posted speed of 55 miles per hour on a two lane road, failure to stop behind the stop line at a traffic control signal, failure to signal a turn, and ignoring a traffic ticket.

Failure to signal a turn... has he lost his mind completely!!!

wow I woke up this morning and realized I'd missed last nights episode, guess I'm starting to put this tripe behind me!! but I knew lucky would catch me up!! now back to sandy, when I mentioned earlier about his problems I thought you (lucky) stated that you could only find his legal woes mentioned on tmz? were you able to "confirm" above stated??

• 5417 posts
    March 19, 2013 4:39 AM PDT
    Glad I could be of help keeping you up to date on the show :-)

Not really confirmed anything on Sandman. Still can only find this info in the entertainment type publications and not the main stream news... but maybe they don't consider Sandman mainstream. What I posted above is what I found in a couple of different TMZ style news sites.

• 846 posts
    March 19, 2013 5:44 AM PDT
    Reading these post are a lot better then watching the dam show. Keep it up its still snowing here and this is the only entertainment I really appreciate.
  • March 19, 2013 6:49 AM PDT
    Chaz wrote...
    Reading these post are a lot better then watching the dam show. Keep it up its still snowing here and this is the only entertainment I really appreciate.

chatting about its always funner! sadly I think "reality" tv appears to be more scripted then actual 
    storied tv does!! 

• March 19, 2013 7:01 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Glad I could be of help keeping you up to date on the show :-)

Not really confirmed anything on Sandman. Still can only find this info in the entertainment type publications and not the main stream news... but maybe they don't consider Sandman mainstream. What I posted above is what I found in a couple of different TMZ style news sites.

yeah I was goofing off online and cant find anything either, well like I can on knobjobber gypsie!! (say that 10 times fast)  one would think that with what sandi is charged with, you would be able to pull something up like with knobjobber??
    • 719 posts
    March 20, 2013 12:32 AM PDT
    sittin here watchin last nites show not 10 minutes in and im yelling bullshit no 1 get patched in till they prospect i dont care if ur bother is the president of the club and for the prospect to lose his cut and still get payched in ......please!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • March 20, 2013 9:46 AM PDT
    RobNice1 wrote...
    sittin here watchin last nites show not 10 minutes in and im yelling bullshit no 1 get patched in till they prospect i dont care if ur bother is the president of the club and for the prospect to lose his cut and still get payched in ......please!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but what if your "gang" consisted of 5 guys with really bad nicknames!  you might find yourself wanting more "members" quickly!! and it doesn't appear send mop has a whole bunch of "badasses" knocking down the door to become members!! lol... 

• 1 posts
    March 20, 2013 11:38 AM PDT
    Well how could you not let Sockem in if Rokem is already in!!! I mean it would be like Ben being in a club and telling Jerry he has to Prospect!

But seriously, it is not unusual for a startup club to give members with close ties a full patch. A club needs at least a handful of patched members from the get go otherwise it would just be the guy that started it and a bunch of prospects.
    • 719 posts
    March 20, 2013 12:38 PM PDT
    a start up club wouldnt have any prospects at all and they have or had 1 prospect and in that case every1 that comes in prospects 1st
    • 719 posts
    March 20, 2013 12:39 PM PDT
    i'll stick with S O A we all know that is fiction and not fiction trying to convince us they are real
  • March 21, 2013 6:06 AM PDT
    Can't wait for the next episode. Me and the wife have turned it into a drinking game like "Hi Bob" from the Bob Newhart shows. Every time the devils or the sin mobs say something tough sounding, we drink a beer. Lots of beer drinking but great fun and the show is way funnier with a buzz.
    • 5417 posts
    March 21, 2013 6:18 AM PDT
    Terry, we need to start that at one of the local watering holes. We could get bunches of people and have the bar offer drink specials.
  • March 21, 2013 8:26 AM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    Can't wait for the next episode. Me and the wife have turned it into a drinking game like "Hi Bob" from the Bob Newhart shows. Every time the devils or the sin mobs say something tough sounding, we drink a beer. Lots of beer drinking but great fun and the show is way funnier with a buzz.

luv it!!!  just got home from work and turned on the tv and 1st thing I see and hear is a commercial showing stubs running and hopping a fence to get away from the dreaded white boy! then danny grabs whitey and says "hes undercover in send mop"  I started lmao!!!! I still haven't seen last weeks episode!

• March 23, 2013 3:59 AM PDT
    Hello All, man I'd forgotten how much fun Saturday morning cartoons were!! just sitting here watching last weeks episode and in between lmfao and looking out the window at the snow fall, I'm realizing what a really horrible show this is but sadly nothing else worth watching is on ok, so prospect "knob" gets his package and is running from the "law" anyone else notice how he flips off his pursuers, with his RIGHT hand!!! HELLO!!!!  lets take are hand OFF the accelerator????? freakkin nancys!!!
  • March 23, 2013 4:30 AM PDT
    anyone else notice send mops nicknames???
  • March 23, 2013 10:18 AM PDT
    LOL This is the funniest topic! If any of you have ever read The Aging Rebel, his blog posts about the show have a lot of info on these guys. Even has some members commenting on his posts. I stopped watching last season, cause it was just too much. I mean I am one who's guilty pleasure is Reality TV, but this is just TOO fake. Saw the previews and yeah, it seems they are all trying to appear really tough and dangerous, so I didn't even attempt to watch this season! Thanks for the recaps though, Lucky. Your version was probably more entertaining anyway.
    • 1 posts
    March 24, 2013 1:04 PM PDT
    That's great Yeti, I haven't seen one of those in years. Maybe they can use that to settle things next time someone gets their cut taken by the other club.

mrandmrsbyrns, I started reading the posts over on the other site, but not sure if I believe that those replies are really from the shows stars, opps club members. That site sounds like they are still convinced, or at least trying to convince their viewers that there is some real in this reality show.

As for who the top dog in real MCs in the area is. Don't know what that has to do with anything. I am pretty sure there ain't a club down there that doesn't find this whole thing amusing. I wouldn't be surprised if they were having drinking games like wheels talked about.