The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• March 13, 2014 7:46 AM PDT
    Hunter55 wrote...
    Hey Rustysprings,you left the part where Luke and Laura come out of retirement ,get the fast track to getting their Cuts then sent out to run off Fuzzy and the rest of his boys,by the way you are a better Writer than the guys writing this crap

Gotta save some material for season 5

• 834 posts
    March 14, 2014 4:27 PM PDT
    Funny Rusty.

Hey Lucky where's the write up on the season finale?
  • March 15, 2014 7:14 AM PDT
    Ive only watched a couple episodes of the show but it seemed pretty manufactured to me. Granted, all reality shows are but the show seemed so scripted. I still enjoyed it though and will watch it if they do another season.
  • March 18, 2014 3:08 PM PDT
    Well it ended kinda messed up.........I guess those cuts didn't mean so much after all. I think the repetitive script is getting old. War ,Cut ,Payback and all the other cliche' lines just get tired.They need a new writer.Poor Snubs has done everything for those idiots and he still can't get respect. Alot of those guys really,really need to work on their riding skills.I'll watch it because it's like a train wreck and you just can't look away.Sandman could be a more interesting character if they would smarten him up instead of him being so mindless.The Marine comradery stuff they use seems a bit disrespectful to the Marine Corps if you ask me. Maybe they could tweak the show next year but if they cooled it up it may not be as entertaining.
  • March 19, 2014 12:13 AM PDT
    seems to me, after dropping their colors, they're gonna have to change the title next season to "I rode with the Devils!"....or ..."The Devils Rode!"
  • March 20, 2014 2:28 PM PDT
  • March 21, 2014 3:22 PM PDT

• March 21, 2014 3:23 PM PDT

• March 21, 2014 3:28 PM PDT
    So was giving these pics to share with you guys..........these are from the season finally laffing devils. It was a viewing party. As you can see these guys are buddies..........Can't wait for next season..................
    • 5417 posts
    March 21, 2014 4:37 PM PDT
    So the Laffing Devils are coming back as the Forsaken Devils???

Wonder if they know there is a "crew" on Grand Theft Auto called the Devils Forsaken MC with a similar logo... http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/devils_forsaken_mc />
  • March 26, 2014 2:04 AM PDT
    Oh boy when the going gets tough the tough get going in their pants!
    Do I have this right? The two clubs meet all ready to have it out then the "big boys" show up and crash the party? "Fuzzy" asks the Devils what they're going to do and they are so dedicated to their club that they drop their cuts and slink off? (Oh sorry April fools we weren't really serious!) Exit stage left. What a joke.

So lets see now its gonna be the Forsaken Devils ride? And the big dude who is really under cover from the "big boys" is back as a Forsaken Devil? Guess he's really not a 1%er after all. Hey but there has to be a mole somewhere huh? Um who else has red over white colors, tic, tic, tic, OH YA the ole "81" for sure, the Hells Angels. Oh this gets better and better. "Beam me up Scotty"!
  • March 26, 2014 9:39 AM PDT
    I have a couple customers that are Laffing Devils, not too sure of the connection, but again anything for money right? haha!
  • March 26, 2014 9:46 AM PDT
    I meant to say "Laughing Devils"
    • 84 posts
    June 26, 2014 8:23 PM PDT
    This show just started 3 weeks ago in Europe. So I've only seen the first 3 episodes of the first season. What a croc of crap!!

I love how the scenes of guys talking on the sly always have a camera on the other side of a chain link fence so as to give the impression it is hiding. Ya'll know this is put together by a company co-owned by that former pro wrestler Eric Bishoff? No wonder it's smothered in drama.

Everytime I see one of these goofy "reality" shows it reminds me of an interview with the WWII fighter pilot Pappy Boyington. The interviewer was asking about how realistic the TV show 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' was at portraying their life back then?.

Boyington replied simply, "Well, we did fly Corsairs."
    • 5417 posts
    August 18, 2014 5:16 AM PDT
     Just noticed they updated the Devils Ride IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2390003/

From the Devils Ride IMDB Page....

Storyline

A TV show centered on a fictional motorcycle riders' club that split into two groups because of tensions between its members.
    • 5417 posts
    February 9, 2015 2:30 AM PST
    Well Damn the Devils Ride usually airs an January or February, but I don't see a Devils Ride Season 4 listed on the TV Guide anywhere. Did we really loose the Laffing Devils. What about the Syn Mob? Where are they?

Now how is anyone going to know what really goes on in the world of motorcycle clubs?
    • 295 posts
    February 10, 2015 11:31 PM PST
    OH! DAMN!......Say it isn't so .LOL. ya couldn't help but laugh at all of that "reality TV" crap. We will likely survive.
  • July 9, 2015 1:40 PM PDT
    I just leased the whole season 1 of this pathetic show. I just cant believe it. bounty hunters ??? like really ??
  • July 9, 2015 1:47 PM PDT
    i watched this from australia.. pffft.. if you see the bikers we got in australia and new zealnd they would eat these laffin devils for breakfast . in australia and new zealand the laffin devils are what would be called "bitches" .. soft core wannabes. i think a bunch of brazilian favela kids would eat thme alive. i just cant beleive these laffin jokes even exist in america.. if they tried ot film this in australia or new zealnd , other real gangs would most likely attack them on site. they would not be abl ot walk the streets drink in any bar or even ride their bikes ever again. once u get on those shitlists its all over for you. this has to be some kind of a joke. real bikers should be pretty mad for this sellout
  • July 9, 2015 2:10 PM PDT
    BWAHAHAHHAAA i'm just watching the drag racing segment.. this is too much.. is there even a gang called the madrinos and the bellyhogs ??? coz i never heard of either ..too funny .. also why would u bring a car t oa bike race ??? that snubz idiots tries to beat a bike with a cadilac- new of course.. i been to drag races last time i saw a car race a bike it was my mate on the bike. the car took off. my mate finished his cigarette took a few puffs gave the car a few seconds head start then took off and still beat the car. you cant outrun a bike on a car.. is snubz seriously that stupid. and why was he wearing a helmet in the car ??? no one wears helmets at drag races unless you driving an alcohol drag racer that hits a quarter mile in 5 or 6 seconds at 400km/h .. a normal car wouldnt hit more than 200km/h over quarter mile.. u dont need a helmet for that speed. i do that on the freeway. so soft even when trying to appear like they are real they keep making these stupid assed mistakes that just make this look so faked and so pathetic.
  • July 9, 2015 2:16 PM PDT
    so gipsey reckons he can leave a 1% club set up his own club up the road and recruit old memebers.. when this happened in australia it lead to the fathers day massacre with 7 deaths dozens of injuries 20 bikers got locked up its one of the worlds worst ever massacres. as if gipsey could just leave then set up a new club and steal old members. this is like one of the main rules of loyalty and respect even if it were a dance club or sewing circle.. can this get any faker.. i find it sickening. its leaving a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach just watching this show. i only just leased it and am part way into it.. i may need ot turn it off soon.. its unwatchable
  • July 9, 2015 2:19 PM PDT
    i cordialy invite laffin devils to start a chapter in australia or new zealand so we can start a new reality tv show called "watch how quick we flog laffin devils and turn them into our bitches"
  • November 15, 2015 11:26 AM PST
    Devils Ride is no more. Discovery kicked them out.