RIGHTIO-BLOODY-O KIDS!

• 0 posts
    May 9, 2012 4:12 PM PDT
    GDAY Y'ALL.I KNOW I BEEN MIA A BIT LATELY BUT THIS WHOLE SAVING THE WORLD AND FIGHTING EVEIL SHIT CUTS INTO A BLOKES DRINKING AND INTERNETTIN TIME..Y'ALL KNOW OUR LITTLE MATE ADVENTUREGIRL..WELL SHE'S A BIG PART OF OUR CYCLEFISH FAMILY AND WE LOVE THE LITTLE BUGGER DEARLY,,WELL SHE'S BEEN WORKIN HER ARSE OF GETTING ALL HER PHOTOGRAPHY QUALIFCATIONS AND STUFF I DONT UNDERSTAND COZ IT INVOLVES COLLEGE AND SMART PEOPLE AND SHIT..OUR LITTLE MATE HAS BEEN BUSTING HER ARSE TRYING TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP TO COME DOWN HERE AND STUDY AT QUEENS;LAND UNIVERSITY JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM OUR JOINT DOWN HERE..SHE HAS WRITTEN BIG ARSED ESSAYS AND DONE ALL THE REDTAPE DANCING TO GET IT TO HAPPEN..WELL SHE FOUND OUT THIS MORNING SHE'S A DIRTY ROTTEN THOUSAND BUCKS SHORT OF HER DREAM COMING TRUE,,YUP A STINKING GRAND IS BREAKING OUR LITTLE MATES HEART..

SO I WAS THINKING MAYBE OUR FAMILY HERE COULD HELP OUT OUR LITTLE MATE.  IF YOU CAN HELP SEND ME A PM AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE MONEY TO BUFFY (ADVENTURE GIRL)

SHE'S GONNA BE STAYIN HERE WITH MARNI AND I MOSTLY AND WE;LL SHIP HER AROUND TO MATES FOR THE WHOLE AUSSIE EXPERIENCE..ANYWAYS ANY INPUT WOULD BE BLOODY APPRETIATED ,,,CHEERS BOOF THE AMBASSADOR...
    • 1 posts
    May 9, 2012 4:40 PM PDT
    Get Tierney to organise something for next weekend Boof if he's going...and I'll buy $50 bucks worth.
    • 1516 posts
    May 9, 2012 4:41 PM PDT
    She has worked so hard, I hope it all works out. I am not sure if I have anything to raffle, but I will do whatever I can..
    • 9 posts
    May 9, 2012 4:49 PM PDT

I don't want to see no tears!

So can we all chip in a coupla bucks, and help AdventureGirl out?  I've been doin' the Flea Martket thing, this comin' weekend included.  And I'll throw a few dinero.  Won't be much, but hey, if everyone just threw two, she could have the whole enchilada, in short order.  BOOF?  Get Buffer's to set up a pay-pay or something, so we can get this PHOTOG on her way to Queensland!  Let us know the details ASAP! 

And BUFFY...YOU GO GIRL!!! (I mean it, GO! lol) 

RIDE FREE
    Tweek

• 823 posts
    May 9, 2012 5:18 PM PDT
    I'm good for fifty! All we need is twenty people here to chip in fifty. Jonesy and me already said we are in. We need 18 more..............
    • 910 posts
    May 10, 2012 4:49 AM PDT
    ummm, wow! Thank you all! Gus,you are amazing!!! xx

Just to let you know, it's a few thousand not just one. I did apply to 6 scholarships, and 1 loan in addition to the financial aid through school. I got one positive and 4 negative responses. Still waiting on answers from 3. I have until July to raise the funds.

The deadline to book the flight with the program was today. I took a chance and booked it, hoping it will work out. I am due to fly out July 10th

Please know (all of you!) how much I appreciate the love and support.
    • 3006 posts
    May 10, 2012 5:14 AM PDT
    Set up some sort of account for her and I would be willing to kick in a few bucks,not working steady here,yet I have some work coming up,and I have a huge penny jar thats full of loose change,my grandaughter may take issue w/me LOL yet if its for a good purpose like this she wont mind!!!
    • 658 posts
    May 11, 2012 6:55 AM PDT
    Boof, I'm in for helping out. Just let me know where and how to send it. Buffy, you're gonna make it.
  • May 11, 2012 7:53 AM PDT
    You got paypal?
    • 0 posts
    May 11, 2012 8:49 AM PDT
    BUFFMEISTER YA WANNA GIVE THIS BLOODY AWESOME MOB HERE SOMEWHERE TO SEND A HELPING HAND LITTLE MATE? YOU ARE A BLOODY GOOD MOB AND IM PROUD TO KNOW Y'ALL..WHEN I GET BACK ACROSS I OWE Y'ALL A BEER...CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    May 11, 2012 6:47 PM PDT
    Well the Dragon has been a little MIA as well, and I'm glad I poped in when I did. Boof got anyway to raffle off some cool stuff? You provide the venue, and I will send ya some cool stuff to raffle off.......Deal? Oh yea by the way I miss you and all the rest of the family.
    never know how much you miss things until you don't have em anymore!
    Down but not out Dragon
    • 9 posts
    May 12, 2012 1:36 AM PDT
    Kenny, who says you don't have " 'em" anymore? If by "em" you mean US, YOU STILL HAVE US, my brother.
    Everyone needs a little breathin' room sometimes, but the oxygen don't go away. It's here, and so are we...

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1780 posts
    May 12, 2012 3:15 AM PDT
    Thanks Tweek .....someone needs to pinch those little cheeks for ya. Your the Lady of Grace on this Site.
    Dragon
    • 601 posts
    May 12, 2012 11:39 AM PDT
    boof..........just set something up...i got a few bucks to send on. Good ta see ya back dragon...ya mad fecker ya !!!!
    • 9 posts
    May 12, 2012 3:50 PM PDT
    NightDragon wrote...
    Thanks Tweek .....someone needs to pinch those little cheeks for ya. Your the Lady of Grace on this Site.
    Dragon

Just don't pinch them little cheeks too hard...I bwuse easy...buahaahaaahaaaa!
    Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 1 posts
    May 12, 2012 8:20 PM PDT
    Hey Adventure girl...send me a pm with your address...and I'll post a $50 to ya from Pa when i land there on July 2..thats 8 days before ya fly..be 7 or so cause i weon't be near a post office till the 3rd.
    • 910 posts
    May 14, 2012 6:45 AM PDT
    Hey all! I finished packing and moving out of my dorm room. Just got back on CF today. I do have a paypal my username there is buffy.cope -at- yahoo.com

A quick update. I did get one of the 3 loans/scholarships I was waiting for. It wasn't as much as I was hoping for but it was a little something more than what I had. The maximum they could have given was $2,000.00 they approved me for $500.00. Every little bit adds up.
    • 0 posts
    May 14, 2012 9:01 AM PDT
    COOL LITTLE MATE! JONESY YOU MET BUFFY AT THE CHIP WHEN SHE WAS WITH US..SHE WAS TAKING PHOTO'S FOR HER BOOK...WELL IM GETTING YOUR ROOM READY LITTLE MATE..THIS IS ALL GONNA BE COOL

THANX ALL YOU MOB FOR YOUR OFFERS OF SUPPORT FOR OUR LITTLE MATE..NOTHING LIKE HELPING A LITTLE BUGGER FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TO WARM YA BLOODY HEART....LOL...CHEERS BOOF..
    • 910 posts
    May 14, 2012 10:24 AM PDT
    I think Jonesy is in my book. See the preview on page 41... am I right? http://www.blurb.com/books/1838513 />
    • 1 posts
    May 14, 2012 12:32 PM PDT
    yep...ugliest dude on 2pages...
  • May 14, 2012 1:01 PM PDT
    Well, like alot of you I have not been on here in a looooooooong time. I guess there was a reason for me logging on today. I can definitely send some money your way AventureGirl. You have been on here a long time also. This is what these forums can do for our riding community. If someone needs help, hopefully some of us can help. And this time I can. So AventureGirl if you message me your address I will send you some money for your new adventure. And how great an adventure it will be.
    • 910 posts
    May 15, 2012 2:24 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

I don't want to see no tears!

So can we all chip in a coupla bucks, and help AdventureGirl out?  I've been doin' the Flea Martket thing, this comin' weekend included.  And I'll throw a few dinero.  Won't be much, but hey, if everyone just threw two, she could have the whole enchilada, in short order.  BOOF?  Get Buffer's to set up a pay-pay or something, so we can get this PHOTOG on her way to Queensland!  Let us know the details ASAP! 

And BUFFY...YOU GO GIRL!!! (I mean it, GO! lol) 

RIDE FREE
    Tweek

For the folks that prefer not to use paypal there is also a postal address:

Buffy Cope
    PO Box 2073
    Framingham, MA 01703

Thank you! and I've never been happier to be told to "go away"
  • May 17, 2012 2:52 PM PDT
    Buffy - I'm giving til i can't give no more, until they come to evict me, until they pry the guns from my cold dead hands - how's $50 sound to start!
    • 9 posts
    May 18, 2012 12:15 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    I think Jonesy is in my book. See the preview on page 41... am I right? http://www.blurb.com/books/1838513

Foo-foo...when I c&p'd the link on my browser, I got the comments and not the pic...SHOW ME SOMETHIN' GOOD!
    I WANNA SEE....please?  Tank u berry mush.  

You'll be GOING soon, Miss Buffy!! 

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 910 posts
    May 18, 2012 3:36 AM PDT
    RickHodge13 wrote...
    Buffy - I'm giving til i can't give no more, until they come to evict me, until they pry the guns from my cold dead hands - how's $50 sound to start!

*lol* you had me concerned for a second, but I got a good chuckle out of your response.