my son

• May 5, 2012 12:18 AM PDT
    well everyone! i have my son james aka rocky! he's now home with me! wooo hoooo! and im not letting him go! im so happy i got my son safe with me now! yeeee haaaa!
  • May 5, 2012 1:02 AM PDT
    Idamae I really happy for you both. May this be a start for him and he continually evolves into the Man he was ment to be..........Have a great day! "T"
  • May 5, 2012 1:30 AM PDT
    That's great news Ida. I had many court dates and summer visits with my older daughter from when she was 8 to 13, I got custody of her at age 13. He was an alcoholic and verbally abusive to her, She's almost 22 now and still lives with me because I won't let her go (LOL) and we have the best relationship ever. Even though I wasn't physically there for her at that time, she knew I loved her and that I would ALWAYS be there for her. Now your life with your son begins. Appreciate every second you have with him. Take care and peace out.
  • May 5, 2012 3:02 AM PDT
    Great for you! After 2 Exs. I can honsetly say I ve seen the best and worst of how the system can fail childen. But I would like to say congrads...
    • 3006 posts
    May 5, 2012 3:49 AM PDT
    Thats Awesome Idamae Congrats !!!
    • 314 posts
    May 5, 2012 3:50 AM PDT
    Thats great!
    • 16795 posts
    May 5, 2012 5:17 AM PDT
    COOL!
  • May 5, 2012 11:03 AM PDT
    thank you guys sooo much! HWY Honey im heart is with you in what you went thru! i dont want my kids to ever leave me! lol and the relationship with my son and i is awsome! im never ever letting anyone abuse him again! im just so stoked!im happy as hell! hahahahahahaha wooo hooo! lol
  • May 5, 2012 11:15 AM PDT
  • May 5, 2012 11:46 AM PDT

GREAT NEWS MOMMA!!!
    • 0 posts
    May 5, 2012 11:59 AM PDT
    I'm so happy for the both of you, this will be great for both of you!
    • 9 posts
    May 6, 2012 12:45 AM PDT
    I was at the Flea Market and was too tired to get on the computer last nite, so I didn't see this til this mornin'....Welcome HOME nephew!!! I'm so happy for you guys. ENJOY what you have together, and put the past behind you. This is so awesome, you have your James, and I have mine...AWESOME! Now, lets concentrate
    on gettin together soon, K?

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 6, 2012 1:16 AM PDT
    hahahaha yes tweek! i told him all about you! he say's you rock aunt tweek! lol im sooo happy girl! thanks everyone! im on a cloud today!!!!!!! ahhh hahahahaha i love my kids!
  • May 6, 2012 3:56 AM PDT
    Congrates and good luck. Hope everything keeps working your way.
  • May 6, 2012 4:41 AM PDT
    Onward &forward like the lady says forget about the past,can't change it anyway,here's to a better future,nothing but the best to you and yours,keep the shiny side up.
  • May 7, 2012 4:15 AM PDT
    well guys went to court this morning! got residency and shared custody! told him! ' imma raise him now! dont need your money' i got my boo! lol
  • May 7, 2012 4:15 AM PDT
    wooooo hoooo! loving life!
    • 658 posts
    May 7, 2012 4:25 AM PDT
    Congrats Girl, That's great news!!!     Now the Good Times Roll. Hold on tight, for they grow up fast.

Medic   

Ride Free
    • 9 posts
    May 7, 2012 5:17 AM PDT
    Did he sign off on the parental rights, or is he still insisting on the "shared" thing? You didn't get hit with any child support BS did you? Cause now that YOU have primary custody, he should be kickin' to you, unless he signs off.
    Talk to your attorney about that.

And lemme just say, take a minute to breath, relax, and enjoy!!!  The hard part is over, and it's blue sky's from here on out.  And James? 
    Know how much your Momma loves you, and be good to her, K? 

Ride Free
    Tweek

• May 7, 2012 6:02 AM PDT
    Just saw this, congrats are surely in order. Wish the best for both of you. I don't know where I would be without my Momma.
  • May 7, 2012 6:25 AM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    wooooo hoooo! loving life!

Not a bad Mothers day gift eh? 
    • 580 posts
    May 7, 2012 10:15 AM PDT
    Wooo hoooooooo!! Great news for you both. Big hugs (o:
  • May 9, 2012 1:04 AM PDT
    awwwwww thats sooo sweet! thank you! i love my kids sooo much! i would be lost and a mess without them! Tweek, no he did not sign off parental rights! but in delaware? he cant take my son from me! james is gonna be 16 in nov, and he aint going anywhwere with his dad, EVER! LMAO i got him now! its all good from now on!
  • May 9, 2012 1:05 AM PDT
    hahahaha its an awsome day! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADY"S OF CYCLEFISH!!!! i love you all! you men too!
  • May 15, 2012 2:22 PM PDT
    a bully was picking on my son james aka rocky! and well james got upset and beat the boys butt and broke his own hand! needless to say! we spent all day at the childrens hospital while they reset his hand! it was called a boxers fracture! i think they both learned a lesson!!! i hope!