Military % Patch (now available)

• 81 posts
    May 29, 2012 11:58 AM PDT
    Funny you mention that lucky. Two of the guys asked me where I got it. I told them to get on here and sign up. But if they havent done so by the time I see them again I will order some more.
  • Pat
    May 29, 2012 3:38 PM PDT
     here it is 
    • 5419 posts
    June 1, 2012 4:57 AM PDT
    Looking Good!
  • June 11, 2012 6:09 PM PDT
    Lucky,

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to you and all the folks at CycleFish for the patches. The package arrived yesterday at Kandahar. This morning at our weekly Safety meeting, I told everyone of how the idea of the patches evolved into something that offered recognition for service as well as helping veteran's charities. All were pretty "moved" by your efforts and all the members of CycleFish as well.

As this "tour" winds down and we look back, we wish to offer you and great members of CycleFish our heart-felt thanks! We really appreciate all the folks that have supported us, think of us, and pray for us. Soon, we will be at Mission Complete and back home with family and friends…but now we all feel we have another group of fine folks to call family…our brothers and sisters at CycleFish!!

Thanks again to all of you for your support!

Sincerely,
    MSG Bigg
    • 81 posts
    June 14, 2012 12:53 PM PDT
    MSG Bigg Sir, There is no need to thank me. I am the one that is thanking you and everybody who is serving. I was lucky to have served during peace time(cold war) and proudly support those who came before and after me. Let the unit know I say thank you and bring them all home safe and sound.
  • June 14, 2012 2:55 PM PDT
    Mike, thanks! And I will pass this along to all my guys.

Ride safe!
    MSG Bigg
    • 5419 posts
    June 22, 2012 4:39 AM PDT
    MSGBIGG69 wrote...
    Lucky,

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to you and all the folks at CycleFish for the patches. The package arrived yesterday at Kandahar. This morning at our weekly Safety meeting, I told everyone of how the idea of the patches evolved into something that offered recognition for service as well as helping veteran's charities. All were pretty "moved" by your efforts and all the members of CycleFish as well.

As this "tour" winds down and we look back, we wish to offer you and great members of CycleFish our heart-felt thanks! We really appreciate all the folks that have supported us, think of us, and pray for us. Soon, we will be at Mission Complete and back home with family and friends…but now we all feel we have another group of fine folks to call family…our brothers and sisters at CycleFish!!

Thanks again to all of you for your support!

Sincerely,
    MSG Bigg

David,

You are very Welcome.  We have sent out tons of patches all over the U.S., but sending that package to you there in Kandahar was a great feeling.  I'm glad everyone liked them and hopefully they will all be bringing them home real soon. We are all looking forward to seeing a picture of you riding in Mississippi again soon!

Be safe my friend!

Lucky

• 834 posts
    June 22, 2012 6:35 AM PDT
    MSG Bigg,

You should get a picture of you and all the guys holding the patches
  • June 25, 2012 4:18 PM PDT
    This is a photo of my Detachment at Kandahar, Afghanistan PROUDLY showing off our 7% patches.  A "BIG THANK YOU" to Lucky, Woosterbiker, and all the great folks at CycleFish for the patches, but most of all for the prayers and support you've given.  Bikers truely are a great group of folks!  Hopefully before too much longer, we'll be back home with our families and our friends.  I'll be sure and let you know when we all get back.

Until then, ride safe!!

MSG Bigg
  • June 25, 2012 4:52 PM PDT
    PS...I'm that extremely good looking "trained killer" on the far left...LMAO!!
    • 5419 posts
    June 26, 2012 2:46 AM PDT
    MSGBIGG69 wrote...
    This is a photo of my Detachment at Kandahar, Afghanistan PROUDLY showing off our 7% patches.  A "BIG THANK YOU" to Lucky, Woosterbiker, and all the great folks at CycleFish for the patches, but most of all for the prayers and support you've given.  Bikers truely are a great group of folks!  Hopefully before too much longer, we'll be back home with our families and our friends.  I'll be sure and let you know when we all get back.

Until then, ride safe!!

MSG Bigg

Thanks MSG Bigg for posting this picture... That is awesome!!!

• June 26, 2012 3:15 AM PDT

You Guys Rock!!!!!

...and hey, play safe over there guys.....

My stepson is home and safe from Helmund Province
    and now being given a UK base...

• June 26, 2012 3:56 AM PDT
    Jetman,

I'm glad he's home. Hopefully he will get to stay there for a while before he has to go away again. We're keeping our heads down and our spirits up and checking off another day with each "wakeup".

Take care and ride safe!
    MSG Bigg
    • 834 posts
    June 26, 2012 11:40 AM PDT
    Very cool, thanks MSG Bigg
    • 81 posts
    June 27, 2012 1:59 PM PDT
    He Msg Bigg good looking bunch of soldiers there.Thanks for the picture,always nice to see our heroes in good spirits. Also gotta say its nice to see nothing has changed since I was in. All the Master Sergeants thought thought they were good looking back then too. Stay safe and bring them home.
    • 658 posts
    June 27, 2012 5:02 PM PDT
    David, Glad to see ya'll in good spirits. Thanks for posting!! Take care and keep safe. BIG THANKS for doing what ya'll do! Hope to see ya home soon Brother!
    Medic
  • June 29, 2012 6:19 AM PDT
    i havn't checked on this post for a while but it's good to see good people getting good things from more good people. Take care over there and come home safe. i spent more time jumping out of planes and helos than I did flying around in them either way though I know the comaraderie is the same. Looks like a good crew you have there. come home safe. (airborne sapper)
    • 1161 posts
    June 29, 2012 1:28 PM PDT
    Looks like your in the 101st and some have the 20th Engr Bgd combat patch. I also was a "dirt dart" but it is good to see that MSG still care about their NCOs and troops under them.

Great to see the patches got over there and have come home safely as well. Glad you are all home and hope you have a lot of "wake ups" here at home with out having to redeploy any time soon.

Thanks again Lucky will be ordering mine some time next month! Can't wait!

So much for ordering mine as of yet bike broke down and had too get it fixed since it is my only transportation.  Hopefully next month!
    • 844 posts
    July 6, 2012 2:35 AM PDT
    Cool to see all them patches. This was a great idea.
    • 834 posts
    August 27, 2012 6:21 AM PDT
    Hey Lucky, these still selling good? Haven't seen too many new pictures from users wearing them.
    • 10 posts
    September 3, 2012 2:22 AM PDT
    I just ordered 3 of the patches, I wanted to thank whoever came up with this idea, and hopefully it will catch on quick.  I am one of the 7%'ers, and proud of it.  US Army, 503 MP Bn, 118th Abn Corp, 65th MP Company.. 1972-1976  .. I hope showing my patches will help sales. Again, great idea and I ordered one for the bitch seat !LOL

Rick

Pass the word. 
    • 10 posts
    September 3, 2012 2:24 AM PDT
    THis is awesome.. !!!

Lucky
    wrote...
    MSGBIGG69 wrote...

Until then, ride safe!!

MSG Bigg

Thanks MSG Bigg for posting this picture... That is awesome!!!

• 658 posts
    September 11, 2012 9:00 PM PDT
    Hey Lucky,
      Finally someone took a picture of me in my vest that showed the 7% patch real good. Sorry the Cyclefish patch got covered by the collar. It was a CBA Freedom Ride last Saturday. Several asked about both and I tried my best to tell them about the site and all of us in the family.  The home of the best people I've never shook hands with.

Just spreadin the word...

Medic
    • 5419 posts
    September 12, 2012 4:59 AM PDT
    Looking good Ron!!!
  • September 12, 2012 5:56 AM PDT
    The idea sounds very admirable but I see a potential big problem with using any percent patch. Your no doubt going to piss off the 1%ers no matter what number you use. Most respect our service men and women, but there is still a protocol to follow and anything resembling a percent could be easily misconstrued. Just my opinion as a newbie to this board.