Military % Patch (now available)

• 5419 posts
    May 3, 2012 4:06 AM PDT
    Would anyone be interested in getting these in STICKERS also?

Maybe a Helmet Sticker?

• 658 posts
    May 4, 2012 12:24 AM PDT
    I don't know, but that would allow me to put it on the rear window of my cage.
    • 81 posts
    May 4, 2012 1:41 AM PDT
    I am all for donating to a vets organization. How ever the one thing that seems to get left out of the picture is the families. I would suggest the money go to the Legacy scholarship fund. You can make the donation through your local chapter of the American Legion Riders. This fund helps children of fallen heroes with money for college.
  • Pat
    May 5, 2012 3:35 PM PDT
    sent my order in for one of each thanks Lucky
    • 5419 posts
    May 6, 2012 4:10 AM PDT
    We have already raised over $300 going toward the Veterans' Charities!!!! And we're still just doing pre-orders!!!
  • Pat
    May 6, 2012 6:04 AM PDT
    A sticker ?? I don't know maybe. The wife said why not she wishes I would have ordered one more member patch to sew on the back bag...
  • May 6, 2012 12:39 PM PDT
    I ordered 4, thanks for designing them I would suggest wounded warriors too, back in my day most would come back dead, now they come back, torn up and crippled. They need our support and help.
    New to the forum 21 yeas US ARMY, 23 years OTR truck driver.
  • May 8, 2012 3:48 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Popper,

I have actually received a number of messages to the same effect. Some people are even asking if they can order a patch and donate a couple extra dollars to the fund for our donation to the charities.

I was trying to come up with a happy medium to give those who wore the Uniform a really low cost and still raise a bunch of money for charity, and actually hoping the supporter patches sell real well so we can raise a bunch there too.

Let me think about it and I may raise the price to $2 to double our charity donation.

Any input from others on this???

Do it!
    • 1161 posts
    May 8, 2012 11:42 PM PDT
     Very cool idea!  I would be proud of paying for one!  

Wounded Warrior Fund,  Children of Fallen Soilders.  

Would be my thoughts.  
    • 5419 posts
    May 9, 2012 1:09 PM PDT
    Just so everyone knows (those who ordered these patches should have already gotten an email) I made a BIG boo-boo.

We just received the patches and were preparing to ship them and I realized that when I sent the artwork I had mistakenly typed "KEEPING ARE COUNTRY FREE" instead of "KEEPING OUR COUNTRY FREE".

I have re-ordered the correct patches but even with a rush we will not have them to ship until Monday, May 21, 2012. If this delay is unacceptable to you, I completely understand and will be happy to issue a 100% refund of your purchase price (including shipping).

Also I want to ensure you that even though the error was my fault and I had to pay for a portion of the bad patches... it WILL NOT affect our donation to Veteran's Charities. I will be eating the cost for my mistake myself.
  • May 9, 2012 1:49 PM PDT
    26 years in the military... Would be honored to wear one of these
    • 5419 posts
    May 22, 2012 7:11 AM PDT
    The Patches Are Finally Here!!!

We will be shipping the patches first thing in the morning to all of you who pre-ordered.

• 0 posts
    May 22, 2012 12:57 PM PDT
    Yup, stickers work too, would be proud to buy & display a few
    • 5419 posts
    May 26, 2012 5:44 AM PDT
    Now that all of the patches have shipped, it would be great to see a couple of pictures of members wearing them!
    • 658 posts
    May 26, 2012 12:59 PM PDT

Got mine this morning and puttin it on tonight with the membership patch I ordered.  Good job Lucky,     they look Great!!  I'm proud to fly them.
      I'll send  pics

Btw: The decal is going on my track helmet in the morning.   Thanks brother, that was way cool of ya!

Medic

• 81 posts
    May 26, 2012 1:32 PM PDT
    Got mine today. Now to get the complicated one to sew it on. Gonna be a great addition to the ALR vest.
    • 58 posts
    May 26, 2012 5:16 PM PDT
    Got our patches today. Thanks, Lucky
    • 844 posts
    May 26, 2012 6:11 PM PDT
    Got mine too. I'll get my vest to the cleaners to sew it on on Tuesday and post a picture.
  • May 26, 2012 6:14 PM PDT
    Just ordered on of the Supporter patches for myself and a Military patch for my dad. I'll give it to him on Father's Day.
    • 81 posts
    May 27, 2012 3:11 PM PDT
    wooster thank you for having the idea and Lucky thanks for offering them to us. Here you go front and back. Guess I should thank the complicated one for sewing it on also.

• 467 posts
    May 27, 2012 4:56 PM PDT
    Got my patches today! Can't wait to get them on my vests! Thanks--they look AWESOME!!
  • May 28, 2012 6:21 AM PDT
    Got mine!

Thanks.
    • 0 posts
    May 28, 2012 2:33 PM PDT
    Got mine too, Thanks Lucky
    • 5419 posts
    May 29, 2012 2:59 AM PDT
    Looks good Mike. Don't forget to let your ALR Chapter know if they want to sell the patches as a fundraiser, I will sell them to the club at cost.
  • Pat
    May 29, 2012 4:18 AM PDT
    Just got mine in today thanks Lucky be looking for a new pic. from us