Military % Patch (now available)

• April 27, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
    I love the patches and the whole idea.....
    • 1 posts
    April 27, 2012 11:59 AM PDT
    If I may add my 2 cents in. I would say; have the two different style patches except leave out what is written in red. Cycle Fish members know the difference. Keep it a Cycle Fish thing. Just a thought.
    • 0 posts
    April 27, 2012 1:57 PM PDT
    Awesome! Add me to the list of purchasers
  • April 27, 2012 3:36 PM PDT
    Lucky, you KNOW I want one.

In fact, I'll take one of each.

Cheers
  • April 27, 2012 3:52 PM PDT
    chicken saids[ALL THE WAY] to woosterbiker
  • April 27, 2012 6:51 PM PDT
    I like the latest designs, Lucky! Just get information to us for ordering them.

And a big "shout-out" to Wooster for bringing it up on the site!!

MSG Bigg
  • April 27, 2012 11:36 PM PDT
    It was your idea MSGBIGG. I thought that it was a good one and put it out there. You deserve some of the credit too.
  • April 28, 2012 12:05 AM PDT
    Add me to the list of purchasers
    • 658 posts
    April 28, 2012 12:32 AM PDT
     Now THAT'S why I love CycleFish!!!!   

MSG Bigg, Wooster, Thanks for the idea,  Lucky thanks for stepping up to make them.      I will gladly purchase a few of both to give friends and family and Proudly fly one on my vest as ex Navy. 

Medic

Ride Hard and Have Fun
    • 81 posts
    April 28, 2012 1:49 AM PDT
    Lucky I would be honored to wear one on my Legion Rider vest.USAF 82-88.
  • April 28, 2012 2:39 AM PDT
    Wonderful idea and great design. A big thanks to all. I would also pay for several patches since the money will find it's way back to veterans. I am an Army vet and have brothers who were Coast Guard,Marine,Navy,and Army.
    • 844 posts
    April 28, 2012 11:16 AM PDT
    Good deal guys. I like both designs and will wear mine proudly. Let me know when we can get them.
    • 5420 posts
    April 28, 2012 11:43 AM PDT
    I'll be ordering them on Monday and it should take about 10 days to get them. I will put the ordering info up shortly
  • April 28, 2012 2:22 PM PDT
    Great idea and would wear it proudly...
    FogRocker
    President
    western warriors
    Military Veterans MC
    • 5420 posts
    April 28, 2012 3:45 PM PDT
    It has been recommended that we do not go with a simple % patch and that we add the text as in the samples. It seems the %'r patch may still be considered a knock-off of the 1% patch, so out of respect we will not do just 7%, but will go with the patch with the text.
    • 844 posts
    April 28, 2012 3:54 PM PDT
    I like the one with the text anyway!
    • 658 posts
    April 28, 2012 3:55 PM PDT

I'm with on this Lucky, We don't want to ruin a good idea with bad assumptions.
    Thanks for all ya do,
    Medic
    • 58 posts
    April 28, 2012 7:01 PM PDT
    Thanks to all involved for your support. Let us know when you are ready for orders, pls. Count on us for 2 vets. My wife is also an Army vet (that's where we met).
  • April 28, 2012 7:44 PM PDT
    I love this idea and would be pround to wear a patch like that on my vest.

USAF 02- present 04/05/07/11 = Iraq
  • April 28, 2012 11:05 PM PDT
    I would like to see this go beyond cyclefish to the national level. Any thoughts on that?
  • April 29, 2012 1:43 AM PDT
    I would like one. My father served and was wounded in Korea. My son leaves for Army Basic training in September and my signifigant other, her son leaves for Marine Basic training in July.
  • April 29, 2012 2:45 AM PDT
    I am a vet and would wear this patch,but as stated by couple of others in comments make vet patch unique by either shape or back ground colors so even at a distance everyone will come to recognize it.
  • April 29, 2012 9:24 AM PDT
    I have another suggestion. Can you make one for military families like spouses or children? I know that when it comes to serving my country its not just me. My wife and children serve at my side. Through all the long deployments or training through thick and thin they are there surrorting and encouraging me. I would not have been able to make it through everything without them. I would say that they and others like them deserve thier own patch too. Just my 2 cents though.
  • April 29, 2012 9:36 AM PDT
    I agree it just isn't the service member serving it's their entire family, your family serves right along with you in spirit. 
    Stormi

CelticMarksman
    wrote...
    I have another suggestion. Can you make one for military families like spouses or children? I know that when it comes to serving my country its not just me. My wife and children serve at my side. Through all the long deployments or training through thick and thin they are there surrorting and encouraging me. I would not have been able to make it through everything without them. I would say that they and others like them deserve thier own patch too. Just my 2 cents though.

• April 29, 2012 10:00 AM PDT
    Shape it like the Pentagon. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.