new to this forum - looking for friends

• April 24, 2012 2:23 PM PDT
     Hello everyone,
    We live in California in the San Francisco Bay Area (east bay).  We are looking for folks to meet up with for weekend rides and to just socialize.  I have a Sportster and the better half has a Road King.  I have been riding about 7 months.  Long rides I get on back of the Road King =)
    We like seeing new and interesting places and sometimes just ride out somewhere for lunch and enjoy the weather.
    We love our new hobby, just needs some fun loving people to share it with.   Also, any lady riders in the east Bay Area who ride and want to get together for a ride I'm up for it.
    Happy riding!
    Nancy Prout
    Antioch, CA 

• 5417 posts
    April 24, 2012 2:44 PM PDT
    Welcome Nancy, We're a little far south to go weekend riding, but we do get up that way a few times a year. We'll give you a shout next time and you do the same if you head down to So Cal!

Enjoy the site!
  • April 24, 2012 3:42 PM PDT
    Welcome nancy! I am kind of new here also, so far ive encoutered some good people. I dont really ever make it out your way, but if I do, or if you make it out to colorado, we should get in touch and we all go riding!
    • 1516 posts
    April 24, 2012 3:50 PM PDT
    Welcome Nancy, I live a ways inland from you in the CA Central Valley. We have all the great riding areas, so if you make it out here, let me know.
    • 19004 posts
    April 24, 2012 5:08 PM PDT
    Welcome Nancy (and to the RK driver) from the 'at large' member of the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
    • 16795 posts
    April 25, 2012 4:12 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's extreme northwest corner.
  • April 25, 2012 4:18 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site from the Western Shore of Maryland!!
    ~P
    • 3006 posts
    April 25, 2012 4:57 AM PDT
    Hi  Nancy&Co!!!
    from foggy N Calif in the East Bay area,hope your enjoying the weather

Congrats on finding the best biker board on the web !!  there are lots of kool people here.
    Always up for a ride,if you & your better half ever feel like going for a putt,there a lot of nice places to visit around here.

stay safe n enjoy the ride !

• April 25, 2012 8:28 AM PDT
    Welcome Nancy :-) I'm new here too and I think you'll really like this site, great people here. So sad that you and hubby live so far away! We live in Colorado but if we are ever in the bay area we'll look you up.
  • April 25, 2012 8:32 AM PDT
    Welcome from other side of the known universe...lol...ENGLAND!!!
    • 846 posts
    April 25, 2012 8:49 AM PDT
    I can't beat the other side of the Universe, but well from the other coast Massachusetts the other side of the US.
  • April 28, 2012 2:52 AM PDT
    Welcome to the best site you will ever find. I lived on Bethal Island, not to far from you, for awhile. I am riding in the Northern Cal. National Armed Forces Freedom Ride to Martinez and Sacramento. Check the Events section out and join us if your able.
  • April 28, 2012 2:59 AM PDT
    welcome nancy. Im from vermont but if your ever out this way look me up. welcome to cf
    • 658 posts
    April 28, 2012 3:42 PM PDT
    Welcome Nancy from NC. You'll like it here.
    Medic
  • April 28, 2012 11:17 PM PDT
    Welcome Nancy from Minnesota, if you are ever up this way look me up.
  • April 29, 2012 12:34 PM PDT
    Another hello and welcome to the site from NC.