Ok...ain't heard much this year. WHO'S GOIN TO DAYTON

• 9 posts
    March 7, 2012 9:27 PM PST

Looks like I'll be doin' the same thing as last year, unless one of you mugs wants to give a "Lady" a lift.  I really don't want to cruise onto Main Street, in my "soccer mom" van. (even if, I can use it to sleep in)  I'd rather ride, or even be the best passanger on earth.  But one way or the other, I gotta make that trip!!!  So, listen, I ain't askin' nobody to go outta there way, I just wanna know who's goin', so I can look you up down there. 
    (But if yer feelin' froggy, HAHA...I'll ride shot-gun!)

Ride Free 
    TWEEK

If ya are goin' and have room at your campsite, for me and my Momma-mini, give me a shout-out before ya go!
    Ride Safe, Ride Hard, Ride Free...

• March 8, 2012 7:45 AM PST
    Hey, EVERYONE who is going this year.....I am going to be missing it this time but.....

A buddy of mine is going to be there on the boardwalk with his bike...

The Bike is called "Mental Mantis", the guy you will see with it is Jim Argo...

This is what his bike looks like...
    http://us-photography.com/mentalmantis/ /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhsofL9reJs /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJsFxxBnOns />

Please will EVERYONE that goes there, go up to him and tell him that "Slick" says Hi ok?

I know I am jetman here but to my friends and bro's I am Slick ok?  I been called Slick since I was 12 years old because of all the bikes I had used to leak oil everywhere...lol...and so I was originally called the "Oilslick" as I always left an oilslick behind me...lol...it eventually got shortened to just Slick... Make sure you go say Hi for me ok and tell him that I should be there for Biketoberfest, that will make his day.....Thanks

Slick - Jetman - Roger.....
  • March 8, 2012 11:42 AM PST
    I'll be visiting the Limpnicki Lot, and doing a ride with them for Cathy's Help, Man flip some burgers and such for them if they are going to be cooking, and mabe visit the Iron horse and toliet bowl bar. Meet the Folks from CrazyHorsePainting,, and maybe meet a few motor maids if they are coming, I can take a day if I know which one is the boardwalk show and look for it. have a great one! "T"
    • 834 posts
    March 8, 2012 12:43 PM PST
    What the heck is a Limpnicki Lot????
    • 5419 posts
    March 8, 2012 1:00 PM PST
    AZ, I don't want to hijack Tweeks thread on looking meet up with people in Daytona, so I'll be quick...

The Limpnicki Lot is basically a bunch of builders and others from the custom motorcycle world that travel to different events. 
    More info here... 
    http://limpnickie.wordpress.com/ style="font-size: larger;">   ; 
    http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2012/02/14/daytona-bike-week-limpnickie-lot-under-new-management/ style="font-size: larger;">

Sorry Tweek, didn't mean to go off topic on your thread.

Now back to people who want to hang out with Tweek in Daytona :-)   Wish I could be there to meet ya Tweek

• 9 posts
    March 8, 2012 1:16 PM PST
    No worries, Lucky. I don't seem to be gettin' a lot of response. Maybe folks just can't make the trip, and don't wanna talk about it. Hey...I understand. That bottom line is gettin' lower for everybody. Sucks out loud. I can't wait til this daggone economy finally does it's turn around, and we can ALL get back to bein' and doin'!!! I'll prolly just do the one day deal like last year. Park & walk. Check out Main Street, tip a few, eat somethin', and head on back. It ain't the trip I was plannin', but hell, I've had to cancel all kinds of plans this last year. What's new, eh?
    If anyone out there does see this thread, and IS plannin' on showin'...hit me up. K?
    And T, if I get down by Ridgewood, I'll look you up.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 834 posts
    March 8, 2012 3:54 PM PST
    I know what you mean Tweek. I can't do any big rallies this year either.

Hope you have fun!!!!!!
  • March 8, 2012 8:07 PM PST
    The only big rallies I am doing through most of this year is where I get paid to do my shows...but I 'should' have some left over to do Biketoberfest, I usually do Americade in up-state New York, but IF I get there this year it will be for the last half of the week instead of the whole week...but then, I am working the weekend it starts...
    • 1855 posts
    March 8, 2012 11:56 PM PST
    I lost interest in motorcycle rallies years ago. At my age I just don't see the point anymore. But if I were going.....well you know Tweek; I'd give ya a lift.

Peace
  • March 9, 2012 1:41 AM PST

I would give her more than just a lift   .....lol.....

(I would buy her lunch as well...lol...)

Well now, What WERE the rest of you thinking???
    Dirty minds all of you...lol...

• March 9, 2012 2:24 AM PST
    i am contemplating making the trip. posted a thread, a few days ago....with the same question, and got a very limited response. i can't really afford it...but have nothing but time on my hands...at the moment. am living in mississippi now, so i can actually ride in...instead of trailering, which we had to do in 2010...felt kind of lame. i did talk with a local biker, yesterday, who is leaving here on wed.....thinking seriously about tagging along..just ordered tires for the scoot yesterday...and need to get em installed...asap, if i'm gonna do this. wish me luck.
  • March 9, 2012 3:21 AM PST
    We are heading over to Daytona tomorrow morning. We will spend the day and then go visit some friends in Cocoa Beach for a couple of days and then back to Daytona on Tuesday. Maybe we'll see some of you there.

I keep my eyes open for you in the Momma-mini Tweek :-)
  • March 9, 2012 6:37 AM PST
    Hubby headed down yesterday with a few buddies. Wish I would have seen this sooner because I'm sure one of them would have been happy to give ya a ride down.
  • March 9, 2012 10:07 AM PST
    Daytona Bike Week!!!!!

Daytone Race Week!!!!!

I wish I could have been there for BOTH!!!!!
  • March 9, 2012 12:02 PM PST
    Headed down Monday morning.......
  • March 9, 2012 11:00 PM PST
    Yeah so make me jealous already!!!