Question With A Question...

• March 1, 2012 5:52 AM PST
    Dont you like the way the slimy part of the egg just follows the rest of it down your throat without having to swallow?
  • March 1, 2012 6:24 AM PST
    Now I need a 7/8" drill bit to the temple to get that whole image outta my head! Do you have a 7/8" drill bit I can use?
  • March 1, 2012 6:29 AM PST
    sure I have a drill bit that size...lol...what engineer wouldn't have.....lol...but would a .357 or a .45 do a better job?
    • 0 posts
    March 1, 2012 6:34 AM PST
    i've put a 1/8 drill bit through my palm has anyone else had the pleasure of this?
  • March 1, 2012 6:37 AM PST

You Found It Pleasurable?

(Australia = Kinky lot there!!!)

• 0 posts
    March 1, 2012 6:43 AM PST
    we all derive pleasure from different sources dont we?
  • March 1, 2012 6:47 AM PST
    so a fistful of tinnies dont work better?
    • 823 posts
    March 1, 2012 6:48 AM PST
    You drilled a hole through your palm too??
    • 0 posts
    March 1, 2012 6:49 AM PST
    Have you ever gone to thesaurus.com and tried to find ninja's?
  • March 1, 2012 6:49 AM PST
    (do they get pleasure from drilling hands in New Mexico too then?)

Ooops, did I say that out loud?
    • 823 posts
    March 1, 2012 6:50 AM PST
    Is it required to be drunk first when drilling holes in your body or just coincidence?
  • March 1, 2012 6:54 AM PST
    I try to avoid getting any injuries though as I am allergic to pain...it brings me out in a rash...I think people call the rash bruises...lol...is that a funny?
    • 0 posts
    March 1, 2012 7:25 AM PST
    I have become used to pain over the years do you blokes think it gets easier to deal with as you get older?
    • 823 posts
    March 1, 2012 8:02 AM PST
    Don't you think the pain makes you feel alive?
    • 0 posts
    March 1, 2012 8:16 AM PST
    DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE CHRONIC PERMANENT PAIN?
    • 823 posts
    March 1, 2012 2:29 PM PST
    Did you know that after a long enough time your nerves give up and quit sending pain signals?
  • March 1, 2012 2:37 PM PST
    BOOF wrote...

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year of pain mate, since 2001, especially left leg but left arm as well...right arm included when the weather is bad...and I take nothing but paracetamol for it, and thats only at times I cant sleep, like now, do you take anything more than that for pain?
    • 823 posts
    March 1, 2012 4:28 PM PST
    Jetman wrote...
    BOOF wrote...

24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year of pain mate, since 2001, especially left leg but left arm as well...right arm included when the weather is bad...and I take nothing but paracetamol for it, and thats only at times I cant sleep, like now, do you take anything more than that for pain?

I don't, just some aleve now and again, unless you count the daily dosage of jack daniels applied internally.  I actually rode bulls for 15 years and bareback horses for a few.  My back is screwed up and I broke my neck once.  Lost a couple of internal parts in oklahoma one time and split my pelvis.  Lost a kneecap to the pavement when I was 14. Broke a few other bones along the way.  So far I have let them cut out a couple of bad parts and in 2010 had my right shoulder put back together with fishing line from a 1981 injury.  My pain reminds me of all the good times, I earned it.  My right knee is shot and needs replaced and was supposed to be replaced back in 2005 or so.  They say I can't snow ski with a knee replacement so i am keeping this one until it blows out.  It makes alot of noises but still works and has no feeling anymore anyway.  Most pain, I believe can be overcome.  The shoulder was bone to bone and effected my sleep so I got it fixed.  I think we are mostly too quick to run to the doc these days.  Sorry didn't meant to carry on so long........

• March 2, 2012 2:23 AM PST
    I went to thesaurus.com and looked up Ninjas... computer said "Ninjas cannot be found"... well played Ninjas... VERY well played! Why can't we find them?
  • March 2, 2012 2:39 AM PST
    Could it be that there isn't a lexicon term for a ninja?
  • March 2, 2012 3:26 AM PST
    Maybe it's in the Greek or Latin versions?
    • 1516 posts
    March 2, 2012 5:17 AM PST
    Chronic pain? I told you I was once married and not to a ninja, is no one listening?
    • 846 posts
    March 2, 2012 7:54 AM PST
    But can another Ninja hear the others?
  • March 2, 2012 8:54 AM PST
    Black9 wrote about 6 hours ago, Modified about 6 hours ago
    I went to thesaurus.com and looked up Ninjas... computer said "Ninjas cannot be found"... well played Ninjas... VERY well played! Why can't we find them?

Ninjas have the best hiding places, don`t they ?
  • March 2, 2012 9:33 AM PST
    Sweet40somn wrote...
    Black9 wrote about 6 hours ago, Modified about 6 hours ago

Ninjas have the best hiding places, don`t they ?

Have you found their hideout?