PhaceBook Vs. CycleFish

• 1780 posts
    February 17, 2012 4:04 AM PST
    Why do people post stuff on FB like ......"Just having my morning coffee then I plan to read the paper............while I take a Poop"!
    This is one reason I don't care for FB
    Does everyone need to know that little tid bit?

Returning Dragon
    • 0 posts
    February 17, 2012 6:41 AM PST
    I ONLY POST IMPORTANT STUFF DRAGON OLD MATE.. LIKE WHEN THE BAR AT CASA DE BOOF IS OPEN...CHEERS BOOF..BTW GOOD TO CYA MATE...
    • 910 posts
    February 17, 2012 7:05 AM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    IM BIG ON BOOKFACE..I USUALLY HAVE MY EVIL DISGUSTING OVER THE TOP STUFF THERE AND ALL MY NUDE PHOTO'S THAT I DONT POST ON HERE...I HAVE A FAIR FEW OF YOU MOB FROM HERE ON MY FRIENDS MUSTER OVER THERE..ITS COOL TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ALL MY MATES AND I USE IT TO SET ARGUMENTS BETWEEN ALL MY DIFFERENT KINDS OF FRIENDS..BIKERS-VERSUS-DRUNKS,PRETTY GIRLS-VERSUS-FAT OLD BIKERS,GUN-NUTS-VERSUS-BIKERS YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS...CHEERS BOOF

*lol*  
    • 910 posts
    February 17, 2012 7:27 AM PST
    I am an avid user of all things technology..
    <---- self professed computer-geek.

But technology does not dictate nor prevent me from living life on the 'outside'. I love that I can keep in touch with my friends from all over the world with a couple of clicks and no long distance phone bill.

My usage of fb, does not include playing games. I have been blocking all those things for years. My page is set to private, only people I actually know are allowed in, and for the college students I now find myelf living amongst, they get the PG17 rated version, as I limit what they can see in my profile even though they are allowed to friend me. (They don't need to see a classmate who is their mom's age partying harder than they do when she is off at biker events *evil grins*)

As for CF I come here to connect with people for my biking interests, but after selling my bike to return to college, I'm here minimally.

I still love my CF friends and family, and I look forward to seeing all out there on the road next time the opportunity arises. But until then I'll see you here or in the other social networking areas on the web. xoxo
    • 7 posts
    February 18, 2012 3:21 AM PST
    Black9 wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    Fefe wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    DebraJo wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...

Hey! How come my words are showing as part of the quote? Dumb user 

Just add a few more spaces before you start typing..:)

Thanks DebraJo.. (note to self... did this work?)

Doh! Still a looser

It is entertaining to watch, at any rate.

Hey!
    Remember... we're laughing at Black9 

RUDE!

Yea... sorry 'bout that
    But, hey! Look!! I'm outta the box
    • 19007 posts
    February 18, 2012 4:39 AM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    I ONLY POST IMPORTANT STUFF DRAGON OLD MATE.. LIKE WHEN THE BAR AT CASA DE BOOF IS OPEN...CHEERS BOOF..BTW GOOD TO CYA MATE...

CHEERS!

And Kenny, those posts can be annoying, thankfully none of my friends do that.

Now let me go get my coffee and paper!