PhaceBook Vs. CycleFish

• 1516 posts
    February 15, 2012 12:16 PM PST
    I use both, and have actual met lots face to face from both. I have met the most fantastic people from Cyclefish, and they have become my true life friends, some I have not met face to face, but I feel they are friends already.

I am not all that worried about privacy, I just post anything that I don't want public and then edit my privacy settings.

I just love the fact that we can keep up with each other on a daily basis.
    • 1516 posts
    February 15, 2012 12:18 PM PST
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    LolaMagdaleneScott wrote... "...creeping through everybody's photos,lol"

... and I through yours :-)) Thanks!
    Hey! How come my words are showing as part of the quote? Dumb user 

Just add a few more spaces before you start typing..:)

• 9 posts
    February 15, 2012 1:31 PM PST
    This is MY HOME! I use the Phace to post my spiritual side, and get the same. That and I used to communicate with my boy that way...we didn't have phones. Now we have phones...YEAH!!! But if I want to "talk" to real people, I always come here. I knew a lot of those folks in "real life", but I've made better "friends" right here.
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 15, 2012 1:56 PM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    This is MY HOME! I use the Phace to post my spiritual side, and get the same. That and I used to communicate with my boy that way...we didn't have phones. Now we have phones...YEAH!!! But if I want to "talk" to real people, I always come here. I knew a lot of those folks in "real life", but I've made better "friends" right here.
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek

Ditto Tweek! as for spiritual side....thats not absolute...but most of the things I write are posted there in my notes!

• February 15, 2012 2:01 PM PST
    I found Cycle Fish on the side-line of facebook, you know on the right side where all the ads are.
    • 823 posts
    February 15, 2012 4:20 PM PST
    On facebook everyday, share my pics with family. Great way to keep in touch, it is what you make of it. I post enough crazy stuff on mine that everyone is afraid to stalk me or my kids. But stalkers are more than welcome, I haven't shot anything in over a month!
  • February 16, 2012 12:58 AM PST
    Guero wrote...
    On facebook everyday, share my pics with family. Great way to keep in touch, it is what you make of it. I post enough crazy stuff on mine that everyone is afraid to stalk me or my kids. But stalkers are more than welcome, I haven't shot anything in over a month!

heheheh... yup

I have yet to meet anyone from here but I love to post here and I love to read the comments! And Lucky's a damn fair type so it makes it a plus to be here.

• 7 posts
    February 16, 2012 1:31 AM PST
    DebraJo wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...

Thanks DebraJo.. (note to self... did this work?)

• 7 posts
    February 16, 2012 1:32 AM PST
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    DebraJo wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...

Doh! Still a looser
  • February 16, 2012 1:37 AM PST
    But you made more boxes! Boxes are cool!
    • 395 posts
    February 16, 2012 1:49 AM PST
    i put no personal info on fb..no pics of the kids..not my addy or phone number (though i get asked for it a lot)........something you want to know just ask....i do use the chat feature over there a lot..because it's better for private conversations....
    on a side note...wonder how many boxes you can make...hahahaha...oh how we are so easily entertained......
  • February 16, 2012 2:03 AM PST
    RUDE! I'm not THAT easily entertained!!! Oh wait, maybe I am... carry on!
    • 395 posts
    February 16, 2012 2:06 AM PST
    the fact that you responded leads me to believe you are that easily entertained....because you are still playing along..........
  • February 16, 2012 2:09 AM PST
    NU UH!!!
  • February 16, 2012 3:00 AM PST
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    DebraJo wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...

Doh! Still a looser

It is entertaining to watch, at any rate.

• 16819 posts
    February 16, 2012 3:06 AM PST
    My wife likes Facebook, I tried it, I didn't like it, I enjoy being here.
  • February 16, 2012 3:12 AM PST
    Agreed! LOL
  • February 16, 2012 3:33 AM PST
    Family uses it, which is fine. Have a family page and planning a reunion in June, so it has it's uses. Even have a page for my clock building which I does in my spare time. Other than that, like cyclefish a lot better.
    • 2 posts
    February 17, 2012 1:38 AM PST
    The other site is OK, check it once a week or so, but do not really care to share anything personal on it + some of my "friends", people I really care about, insist on posting all day, every day.

Honestly, you are really sweet but I don't give a rat's rump about what you are doing on "Farmville" - I agree w/ your politics but I don't need 24 internet posters a day to remind me of the sad state we are in - I am sure you are a charming guy but 4 posts w/ pictures of scarcely dressed females does not establish that
  • February 17, 2012 1:44 AM PST
    I have to do the phacebook thing due to friends and family. I visit here about as often. FB has its place, and this is where I go with biking interests.
    • 7 posts
    February 17, 2012 2:02 AM PST
    Fefe wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    DebraJo wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...

Doh! Still a looser

Hey!
    Remember... we're laughing at Black9 
    • 638 posts
    February 17, 2012 2:12 AM PST
    i post a lot of jokes and stuff over there.and post more pictures over there...but actually spend more time over here...creeping through everybody's photos,lol

trust me Lola, we all creep through your photos too...did I say that out loud?
    • 638 posts
    February 17, 2012 2:26 AM PST
    The thing that bothers me the most about FB is when someone says that they are at home with a glass of wine ans a book...when we all know they are drinking a beer, eating potted meat and watching Tosh.0. Or maybe that's just me
  • February 17, 2012 2:44 AM PST
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    Fefe wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...
    DebraJo wrote...
    ScottSacCa wrote...

Doh! Still a looser

Hey!
    Remember... we're laughing at Black9 

RUDE!

• February 17, 2012 3:32 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    The other site is OK, check it once a week or so, but do not really care to share anything personal on it + some of my "friends", people I really care about, insist on posting all day, every day.

Honestly, you are really sweet but I don't give a rat's rump about what you are doing on "Farmville" - I agree w/ your politics but I don't need 24 internet posters a day to remind me of the sad state we are in - I am sure you are a charming guy but 4 posts w/ pictures of scarcely dressed females does not establish that

THANK YOU!!!!