What will I find on you or your bike Every time you ride?

• February 2, 2012 1:21 PM PST
     I am compiling a list of  crap you take on a ride,  So Sharks and Guppies... What is one thing you will not ride without?

I am not talking about cash or your drivers license.  But the one thing you need to take with you when you saddle up.

Is it the rabbits foot you won at the 4th grade carnival, a lucky penny or your travel bear that is strapped to the bars of your bike...?

I will do a list from those submitted by the guppies and one for the sharks.  I am interested to see what you all come up with for me.
    • 16795 posts
    February 2, 2012 1:42 PM PST
    A semi-auto pistol, I'm licensed to do so.
  • February 2, 2012 1:44 PM PST
    LOL... Good Lord.
  • February 2, 2012 1:47 PM PST
    Bell, leathers and my Cross
  • February 2, 2012 1:53 PM PST
    My sense of humor
  • February 2, 2012 2:02 PM PST
    I guess in all fairness I have to say what I will not ride with out. I am pretty basic but I CAN"T ride with out my iPod. And in almost every pic of me out riding you will see my earphones...
  • February 2, 2012 2:08 PM PST
    2 extra pair glasses clear and dark, tire repair kit, tools,first aid kit,sun blocker,water,jacket,gloves,chaps,rain gear,jiffy stand plate,hasp,ipod,gps,knife,bunji strap,tie downs,tow strap, yep thats it lol
  • February 2, 2012 2:38 PM PST
    I always wear the Joe Rocket Mesh jacket with pads, mesh gloves, and full faced helmet. I guess now that I'm older I want to keep as much hide as I can if, God forbid, I ever go down.
  • February 2, 2012 2:41 PM PST
    Ok... Glide that is what's on the bike... But what's the one thing you would never leave home without?
  • February 2, 2012 2:59 PM PST
    I'm always ATGATT(all the gear all the time) but I always have my gas card cuz I never know when or where I may go!

I always have some water on board, first aid kit, GPS(I still get lost), flashlight, Leatherman, & flat tire kit. Also have extra pair of gloves(one pair warm, one pair for when it's warm), super glue(Gawd forbid I break a nail!), duct tape & some baling wire. My Gerbing jacket & rain gear.

If heading out thru Nevada I often carry extra fuel.

I still have room with all that to pack my stuff for a week long ride! It's all really compact.

PS ~ I do leave the kitchen sink at home!!!! LOLOL
  • February 2, 2012 3:03 PM PST
    you asked what you would find on my bike every time lol.... not what I wouldn't do with out. I won't do without any of the above. Now as far as what I wear that I wouldn't be with out glasses.
    • 5419 posts
    February 2, 2012 3:18 PM PST
    Every time I ride I have water, basic tools, can of fix-a-flat, bungy cords, a cell phone and of course lots of CycleFish stickers!.

On a longer ride a will normally carry a bigger assortment of tools, a jacket, gloves, spare glasses and possibly rain gear if I'm leaving So Cal
  • February 2, 2012 3:23 PM PST
    Pants.

Oh wait...that's not all the time. I have ridden in shorts and skirts on occasion.

I would say my security FOB, but losing that this past June is how I found this site...and went without it for a week.

So, I guess if there was ONE THING I would never ride without, it would be a bike key.
  • February 2, 2012 3:29 PM PST
    Yea I was going to say Fe Fe I have seen you ride in shorts lol even in cold weather!
    • 611 posts
    February 2, 2012 3:57 PM PST
    Skulls... Won't ride without at least one. The Ride Bell I have is sterling silver and made in the shape of a skull. I feel that they represent my ancestors and I want them on every ride. Kinda superstitious about that. Yep, I also am licensed to carry a concealed pistol and won't ride without it.
    EdgeWalker
  • February 2, 2012 4:00 PM PST
    glide wrote...
    Yea I was going to say Fe Fe I have seen you ride in shorts lol even in cold weather!

You have?

• February 2, 2012 4:05 PM PST
    latest " Easy Rider " magazine.
  • February 2, 2012 4:05 PM PST
    yes I think lol if your the right person... have you been to Ga?
  • February 2, 2012 4:09 PM PST
    FeFe you were in Easy Rider Mag?
  • February 2, 2012 4:13 PM PST
    sunblock lotion SPF 30, lipstick with SPF 15, and a camera .......... the rest is a given including my pistol LOL!
  • February 2, 2012 4:48 PM PST
    I take lip gloss, lip balm, & deodorant, that and my iPod and I am good to go. I leave the gun at home unless I am traveling alone.
  • February 2, 2012 5:26 PM PST
    Hand gun, Switch Blade,  Water, Lisence/regrestration/insurance info. n a tat bit a comon sense...
    IceBear...Be Well...
    • 19007 posts
    February 2, 2012 8:22 PM PST
    Tool/parts kit which is permanently in the saddle bag. Leatherman Super-tool is always on my belt. Sweatshirt which is also always in my bag (the reason for that is another story). When in PA and states that honor my PA CCP my Tomcat.
  • February 2, 2012 9:00 PM PST
    Chapstick....phone......water or coffee.....
  • February 2, 2012 9:03 PM PST
    .... Also all the gear all the time... Got the bell thing goin too... But last fall, daughter bought us a "Storm Demon" when we visited her in Japan... Japanese riders have them on their bike like our bells... pic of Bitchy last weekend see the yellow object on her bar?