Last one to post a comment wins

• January 26, 2012 2:48 AM PST
     I win!
    • 9 posts
    January 26, 2012 2:50 AM PST
    YOU SUCK! JKLMAO!!! Nice....

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S.  I think I just trumped you...anyone else?
    • 1516 posts
    January 26, 2012 3:25 AM PST
    Well I am last so far
  • January 26, 2012 3:32 AM PST

Not anymore
    • 395 posts
    January 26, 2012 3:36 AM PST
    oh hell...this could go on for years...by the way, what do we win?
  • January 26, 2012 3:50 AM PST
    "Comment"
  • January 26, 2012 4:20 AM PST
    I Got It Now
  • January 26, 2012 4:22 AM PST
    Now I'm last!
    • 5417 posts
    January 26, 2012 4:24 AM PST
    I guess I could comment and "LOCK" the topic and just wait for my prize
    • 395 posts
    January 26, 2012 4:40 AM PST
    that's cheating Lucky....
  • January 26, 2012 4:51 AM PST
    "Comment"   .....lol
  • January 26, 2012 5:16 AM PST
    Who's last?.... Military & Family come by and show your pride..
    • 0 posts
    January 26, 2012 7:59 AM PST
    LAST MATE..CHEERS BOOF
    • 9 posts
    January 26, 2012 8:14 AM PST

Isn't supposed to be..."A COMMENT"?     Yup, I still got "it"...lol 
    (My ex always said I had to have the last word...lmao)

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 0 posts
    January 26, 2012 8:15 AM PST
    BUGGER COMMENTS..IM BLOODY LAST MATE..CHEERS BOOF
    • 910 posts
    January 26, 2012 10:27 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    I guess I could comment and "LOCK" the topic and just wait for my prize

*ROFL* ooh hey, comments aren't locked yet... did I win? 
    • 19007 posts
    January 26, 2012 10:01 PM PST
    Last (for now) but certainly not least...Ha
    • 1364 posts
    January 26, 2012 10:35 PM PST
    So there Ha. Ha...   A comment is generally a verbal or written remark often related to an added piece of information, or an observation or statement. These are usually marked with an abbreviation, such as "obs." or "N.B.". The term "comment" may have different meanings depending on specific fields of usage
  • January 27, 2012 8:33 AM PST
    Comment "T"
  • January 27, 2012 8:40 AM PST
    wikpidea?
  • January 30, 2012 4:59 AM PST
    Well now, bein relatively new to the forum (I have been a member for a while, but haven't posted much), I thot this was a good one to get my feet wet on.
     Ever since I was a lil kid, I have been told that I can't do this, or I can't do that. Which does nothing but sends my personality composition into that "I dare ya" mode. Again.
     Tis a side of me that can get me into some hot water from time to time. Like that time I was sitting around the campfire down at the Michigan International Speedway, and my buddy dared me, with the promise of a six pack, that I wouldn't streak the track and the campground across the street. I did, and got that sixpack of Pfeiffer 96.
    (Wut-ina-L is Pfeiffer 96)
     I never did drink any of that beer, just hung onto it and gave it back to my bro on some other dumbass bet a year later. He then turned around and paid off some bet to someone else with it. That sixpack is still running the gamut somewhere out there in bikerland.
     So there!
     I win ! 
     But only on the condition I don't get that six pack of Pfeiffer back !
    • 1 posts
    January 30, 2012 5:36 AM PST
    a comment wins
    • 0 posts
    January 30, 2012 7:26 AM PST
    ONCE A JOLLY SWAGMAN CAMPED BY A BILLABONG UNDER THE SHADE OF A KOOLABAH TREE.AND HE SAT AS HE WATCHED AND WAITED TIL HIS BILLY BOILED.WHO'LL COME A WALTZIN MATILDA WITH ME?
    CHEERS BOOF
    • 910 posts
    January 30, 2012 7:46 AM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    ONCE A JOLLY SWAGMAN CAMPED BY A BILLABONG UNDER THE SHADE OF A KOOLABAH TREE.AND HE SAT AS HE WATCHED AND WAITED TIL HIS BILLY BOILED.WHO'LL COME A WALTZIN MATILDA WITH ME?
    CHEERS BOOF

I have no idea what you just said but I like the sound of it. I can't say I know the Matilda but I'll give it a go.
    • 910 posts
    January 30, 2012 7:48 AM PST
    SultanOfSuede wrote...
    Well now, bein relatively new to the forum (I have been a member for a while, but haven't posted much), I thot this was a good one to get my feet wet on.
     Ever since I was a lil kid, I have been told that I can't do this, or I can't do that. Which does nothing but sends my personality composition into that "I dare ya" mode. Again.
     Tis a side of me that can get me into some hot water from time to time. Like that time I was sitting around the campfire down at the Michigan International Speedway, and my buddy dared me, with the promise of a six pack, that I wouldn't streak the track and the campground across the street. I did, and got that sixpack of Pfeiffer 96.
    (Wut-ina-L is Pfeiffer 96)
     I never did drink any of that beer, just hung onto it and gave it back to my bro on some other dumbass bet a year later. He then turned around and paid off some bet to someone else with it. That sixpack is still running the gamut somewhere out there in bikerland.
     So there!
     I win ! 
     But only on the condition I don't get that six pack of Pfeiffer back !

I pity the poor fella that wins it and tries to actually quench his thirst after it's been passed around for as long as it has.