Hello newbie here from central florida

• January 25, 2012 11:46 AM PST
    Just came over from  BON,wanted to say hello.Any advice on how to use this site is appreciated,thanks.
  • January 25, 2012 1:28 PM PST
    Hi KA !!!!
  • January 25, 2012 1:53 PM PST
    Hi KA.... you can find alot of tips over in the forums, which are very helpful.
    • 1 posts
    January 25, 2012 2:28 PM PST
    howdy Ka..
    • 1161 posts
    January 25, 2012 2:46 PM PST
    Hello and Welcome from Southern Georgia. I hope you enjoy this website like we do!  
    • 16795 posts
    January 25, 2012 3:38 PM PST
    Hello from Pennsylvania's northern coast.
    • 9 posts
    January 25, 2012 3:50 PM PST

Hey Rama!  Welcome to Cyclefish!  NE Florida here.  So I guess that means, we have a fair chance of meeting at BIKE WEEK, in March, eh?  I would welcome that!  As far as site advice goes, I'll tell ya what I recommend for every "newb"...lol...Go to the forums, pick a subject that blows yer skirt up, and start "talkin'"!  That's the bestess way for us to get to know you, and vicey-versy.  Savvy?  There's all kinds of different forums and subjects, with one or more, sure to get those passions motivated.  I'll also send you a request for friendship.  After you accept, you can go to my friends list and pick some folks who'd love to add you to their lists.  We're all real folks, who are real friendly, and we love helping one another out, if the need arises.  No drama here, and we like it that way.  I think that about covers it.  So, whadya say...are you ready to start this ride? 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 19007 posts
    January 25, 2012 9:21 PM PST
    Advice, yeah, hang out and have fun. Any problems send a message to any moderator.

Welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site on this here web thing.
  • January 25, 2012 9:26 PM PST
    waving hello...
  • January 25, 2012 11:01 PM PST
    Good morning KA! It's nice here huh?)
  • January 25, 2012 11:14 PM PST
    Hello and Welcome!
  • January 26, 2012 12:55 AM PST
    Welcome from NC's Outer Banks...you will love it here!
    • 567 posts
    January 26, 2012 1:35 AM PST
    Greetings Rama from another Sunshine State rider. I also live in CF .. between Orlando & Tampa. We do a lot of riding with the Vulcan Riders group out of Lakeland and I'm also involved in the efforts by the Patriot Guard Riders from the Tampa region. Like Tweek said, maybe we'll cross paths around Bike Week .. or some other event.
    • 3006 posts
    January 26, 2012 4:09 AM PST
    Howdy from N Calif SF bay area here,
    Welcome to the best darn motorcycle site & if you need any help give a holler !!!
  • January 26, 2012 4:17 AM PST
    GREETINGS from northern AZ!!
    I am a 'newbie' also and so far, I have enjoyed the conversations and glad to know many of them are keeping consistent with their 'involvement' on the site.
    Many sites are disappointing because 'members' start to drop off from the forums for some reason but so far, this has been a lively and active group!!
    Thanks you all!
  • January 26, 2012 8:29 AM PST
    Hi everyone, I am trying to find some support on organizing a few bike runs in different states. Can anyone assist me in that?
  • January 26, 2012 10:03 AM PST
    Hey KA... guess you can say were also "at large"...currently in Memphis area... so hey from Beale Street!
    • 1780 posts
    January 27, 2012 12:23 AM PST
    Hey there KA welcome from the great state of Texas.........Spent some time in your state back in 1969, loved it so much I asked to be sent to VietNam..... Lol
    The Night Dragon