Memorial Bug Run


THIS IS A PAST EVENT - Visit our OKLAHOMA Event Calendar for Current Events

Event Name Memorial Bug Run
Event Date/Time Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:00 PM
Host Bikers Making A Difference Leflore County
Event Type Poker Run
Event Description CORGILL’S and BMAD team up for the ANNUAL MEMORIAL BUG RUN to honor our fallen brothers

All Motorcycles, Trikes, Scooters, Cars, and Trucks are welcome

The object is to place the dot on front of your ride. The person with the most bugs on their dot at the end of the ride, will receive 25% of the pot, the other 75% will go to help people in crisis

Cost $10.00 rider + $5.00 passenger/s
Includes food and drink before Ride
Location Corgill's Motorsports
Address 3010 N Brodway    [Map]
City Poteau
State OKLAHOMA
Zip 74953
Contact Phone 918-839-6412
Event URL www.bmadleflorecountyok.com/id13.html