December 2011 Bike of the Month Contest

This topic has been closed.
    • 5417 posts
    November 1, 2011 4:26 PM PDT
    Congratulations to our December Bike of the Month Contest Winners.

• Stock - LoriBelle06 and her 2006 Road King
    • Custom - bullmoose and his custom "Woody"
    • Vintage - toscottr1938 and his 1938 80ci H-D Flat Head
    • Trike - georgewinch and his Harley Trike

LoriBelle06's 2006 Road King

bullmoose's custom Woody

toscottr1938's 1938 80ci H-D Flat Head

georgewinch'sHarley Trike

Note: The December Bike of the Month Winners will be displayed on our Home Page during January
  • November 6, 2011 3:17 AM PST
    This is "You Go Girl"  she's a 1999 1200 HD Sportster Custom with a Lehman Trike Kit
  • November 6, 2011 11:20 AM PST
     This is my new baby my 2012 Harley Daivdson FLD Switchback! Vivid Black with my group's logos!:-) ***LOOK LUCKY there' sun on it!!!*** I've also come up with a name for my new baby! I call her MY PRECIOUS!!!:-)
  • November 6, 2011 2:15 PM PST
    My 08 XVS 1300 Tourer
  • November 7, 2011 9:22 AM PST
    Black9, congrats on your new ride. I like the way it is set up. What do you think about raiseing the front of the tank about 1" to 11/2" in the front? And where the hell is the road goblin bell??
  • November 7, 2011 9:27 AM PST
    Haven't even thought about further mods at this time I'm sure I'll get around to it after I give the kids ALL my damn money for Christmas! LOL The bell? Oh the miniature alarm system? I'm sure I'll get to that too at some point.
  • November 7, 2011 9:40 AM PST
    I had so much fun last time I had to do it again. Here is a little about the "BITCH"

This is a highly customized1979 Shovelhead with a 1985 reconstruct title, as it was built into a custom rigid frame in 1985. It is truly a one of a kind bike with many hand made parts, not just another glamour bike with the familiar bolt on stuff. Great pains and lots of time went into the design and construction of this bike to give it the desired classic style with both ride ability and reliability. Most every part on this bike has been either hand fabricated or modified for that perfect balance of function and beauty. Some of the handmade items include the wide glide triple trees and risers made from mild 1”steel and chromed by Mike’s Plating. Alum. Tweak bar/ headlight mount/ steering stabilizers mount. Ball milled lower fork sliders on 41mm tubes. Frame is a 35 degree rake, modified Santee rigid with anti twist design, drilled webbing and fender mount with hidden fender supports. All the welds are smooth, no bondo at all. The seat mount was hand fab from aluminum as was the seat pan, and is suspended by air cushion then Upholstered in Italian leather. Fiberglass fender with 24ct. gold trim led taillight and fender tip. Fuel tanks are H-D 5gl. Flat side with relocated rubber mounts. The spun aluminum oil tank has been engraved and gold platted and finished off with a one/off finned alum. Fill cap and drilled alum. Mount. Both wheels are laced with stainless steel spokes and powder coated rims with translucent red. Rear wheel is a 16”x 4.5 and the front is a 21”x 3.5. The paint is house of color China blue with silver flake added then gold pinstriped tribal flames. The engine was rebuilt 1500mi ago and is a 74ci with 10 to 1 pistons, thin stem valves Sifton springs, titanium collars, hardened seats and flowed heads with out side oil returns. The Rocker box’s have been fly cut and ball milled and polished. The head fastener studs were replaced with Allen bolts. The lower end is completely blueprinted and balanced with heavy duty parts. An Andrews’s cam and Morris magneto were added for luck. Engine case and heads are powder coated. Carburetion is handled by a S&S Supper B with a Thunder Jet 3rd circuit. The transmission is an H-D 4 speed with Andrews close ratio gears, heavy duty kick start arm and custom made kicker pedal. Chrome ratchet top and polished case. Racing clutch and 3” BDL Belt drive with custom made alternator cover/ belt guard, chrome pulleys and pressure plate.             

• November 7, 2011 1:13 PM PST
    This is Raven, my Street Bob, not much custom on her yet.
  • November 7, 2011 10:07 PM PST

• 19007 posts
    November 7, 2011 10:13 PM PST
    Sweet Randie, my kind of custom!
  • November 8, 2011 6:46 AM PST
     . ...seemed fitting for this time of year

. . ....2001 Valkyrie Interstate....last year of production. ....88K and change on the clock..

. . . .. . ............Merry Christmas ! .. 

• November 8, 2011 6:50 AM PST
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • November 9, 2011 9:38 AM PST

• November 13, 2011 11:03 AM PST
    Yeah I have a cruiser for those easy times but when me and my old friend get together all hell breaks loose, on that you can rely.
  • November 14, 2011 9:48 AM PST

• November 14, 2011 10:02 AM PST

• November 15, 2011 2:36 PM PST
    lovin my new ride; 2012 dyna switchback, ember sunglow red named her Shalom;
  • November 16, 2011 10:49 AM PST
     KISS fans unite !
  • November 17, 2011 12:47 AM PST
    HOLY CRAP!!! I'm actually going to vote on somebody else's bike!!! You wanted the best you got the best, the greatest
    band in the world KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I know, I sound like a 10 year old! LOL)
  • November 19, 2011 5:59 AM PST
    2011 Custom Bobber
  • November 19, 2011 2:09 PM PST

• 7 posts
    November 22, 2011 10:16 AM PST

TALK ABOUT WILD....ONE OF THE BEST BIKES I'VE EVER OWNED!!!!

• 1780 posts
    November 23, 2011 1:20 AM PST
    I got to say there is some awsome looking scoots in the contest. As a previous contest winner I can tell you it is getting harder and harder to win with all the nice bikes to choose from. I appreciate everyone that has entered there bike for the December spot. Best of luck to everyone......

Night Dragon
  • November 23, 2011 10:39 AM PST
    I submit my 1938 80ci Flat Head for consideration in December Bike of the month contest
  • November 23, 2011 10:42 PM PST
    this is my other bike Woody, its a bit of everything Suzuki motor and frame, Victory gas tank, Yamahaw back fender, Harley head light, a bunch of hand made parts and real wood on the sides. I dont ride this one to much anymore.