Extreme Cycle Radio

• July 1, 2011 4:41 AM PDT
    Hello to Everyone Here on CycleFish,

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and our product - The Extreme Cycle Radio.  We have been here on CycleFish for a few months and head the pleasure of meeting Lucky when he stopped by our booth at the Laughlin River Run.

Just recently we have added our product to the CycleFish store and are doing some advertising here on CycleFish.  We hope this not only helps our sales (of course) but also helps to keep this great website free to all of you riders.

Here is a short video telling you a little more about our product....

For more pictures of our product : www.facebook.com/media/set/  />
    For more pictures of our product on the bikes : www.facebook.com/media/set/ />
    You can buy our product right here in our Extreme Cycle Radio Store on CycleFish; 

Or visit our website at : www.extremecycleradio.com />
    If you have any questions about our products, just drop me a message or email me : info@extremecycleradio.com 
  • July 5, 2011 2:27 AM PDT
    Check us out !!
  • July 6, 2011 2:26 AM PDT
    Check us out !!
    • 5419 posts
    July 6, 2011 2:51 AM PDT
    Just got my Extreme Cycle Radio yesterday. So far everything looks good, and sounds good (have it hooked up to a battery on my work bench).

I am going to install it this week and take it our for a test ride, and then I can give you my complete review!
  • July 7, 2011 3:30 AM PDT
    We will attend Street Vibration Fall Rally in Sparks AND Bikes, Blues & BBQ in Fayetteville, AR. Welcome all fans from CycleFish stop by our booth and check out the loudest motorcycle radio for your entertainment needs!
    • 5419 posts
    July 7, 2011 3:36 AM PDT
    And when you stop by their both you can pick up a CycleFish sticker!!!
  • July 11, 2011 2:30 AM PDT
    Another upcoming event in Sturgis South Dakota !!!! Come to join us in one of the largest motorcycle rallies in the year!!!
  • July 13, 2011 2:42 AM PDT
    There will be more promotion events coming around the country in Summer and Fall.

Keep checking our website www.extremecycleradio.com or Facebook event page www.facebook.com/pages/Extreme-Cycle-Radio/204009872942633
    • 1516 posts
    July 13, 2011 4:08 AM PDT
    Everyone needs a radio on the road, get tired of having that same song to through your head for 500 miles!!
    • 3006 posts
    July 14, 2011 4:36 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Just got my Extreme Cycle Radio yesterday. So far everything looks good, and sounds good (have it hooked up to a battery on my work bench).

I am going to install it this week and take it our for a test ride, and then I can give you my complete review!

Lucky
    How is the radio working out? Is the sound decent or extraordinary?? those little speakers dont look like they could pump out much,heard a custom HD the other day with the fullfairing  speakers blasting out some ZZtop,dam that bike was shaking mine with the sound..lol..

• July 20, 2011 2:17 AM PDT
    Send us an email info@extremecycleradio.com

or call us @ 218-236-7943  with any questions.
    • 5419 posts
    July 20, 2011 9:00 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

Lucky
    How is the radio working out? Is the sound decent or extraordinary?? those little speakers dont look like they could pump out much,heard a custom HD the other day with the fullfairing  speakers blasting out some ZZtop,dam that bike was shaking mine with the sound..lol..

Didn't forget about letting you know more about the radio, just had a hard time getting to installing it.  The weather has been so great that when I wasn't working I was riding.  Finally got it on the bike for my trip to AZ tomorrow.  So far just running around town, it sounds good.  I'll let you know more after I use it on the open road this weekend.
    • 467 posts
    July 20, 2011 1:24 PM PDT
    You saw that Glencoe is allowing for free vendor space didn't you?
  • July 27, 2011 2:16 AM PDT
    A quick update for the Sturgis Rally, we have TWO locations during the Rally. One is at the Kickstart Travel Center located across street, north of the full throttle saloon; the other one is at 2221 Lazelle ST or which is next door to the Sturgis Coffee Shop or 2 blocks east of the McDonald's. This is the same location where Sturgis Yamaha Dealership changes all the tires during the Rally. If you get lost, call 218-236-7943, we will direct you to one of our locations. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • August 2, 2011 2:32 AM PDT
    We already on the way to Sturgis SD, hope to see you soon!!!
  • August 3, 2011 2:54 AM PDT
    We're in the Lamphere camp side. Come to say hi!!!
  • August 23, 2011 5:36 AM PDT
    We have a new event coming in next week. Come to see us in Ignacio Bike Week 2011 in Colorado.

Check out our event calendar to see that anyone is near you!!! 
  • August 26, 2011 5:42 PM PDT
    We found a nice comment from HDforums.com. This lady who is from Maryland bought our radio for both her and her husband's bikes in Sturgis Rally 2011. Check out the link below for the whole story.

• 5419 posts
    September 7, 2011 6:15 PM PDT
    Sorry boys and girls -  things have been so busy I just totally forgot to get back to you with the review of my Extreme Cycle Radio.

Read my Review on the Extreme Cycle Radio here!

• September 9, 2011 3:38 AM PDT
    Thanks Lucky, see you soon in the Street Vibration Fall Rally.
  • September 19, 2011 8:42 AM PDT
    We are on the way to Nevada, see you guys in a few days!!!!!!!!
  • September 27, 2011 6:26 AM PDT
    We just 4 hours away from Fayetteville AR, SEE YOU in the BBB!!!!!!
  • September 30, 2011 12:07 AM PDT
    :-) Cool man
  • October 11, 2011 5:02 AM PDT
    There are more promotion events coming in Louisiana and Texas. 

Keep checking our website www.extremecycleradio.com or Facebook event page www.facebook.com/pages/Extreme-Cycle-Radio/204009872942633 />
    Hope to see you soon!!! 
  • October 11, 2011 7:54 AM PDT
    Have you ever put a transducer on a bike, like under the seat?