fury controller

• June 15, 2011 11:35 AM PDT
    i have the honda fury and i just put vance and hines slip on pipes and a hypercharger and was wondering if i need a fuel controller and what type can i get away with? ty
    • 3006 posts
    June 16, 2011 3:41 AM PDT
    Hi Fryfvr
    welcome to the board ! from sunny n calif !!!
    not sure about fuel injected bikes,yet I believe that you will need a unit to remap the timing firing order? I am not sure what sites you have checked out yet,there are a # of websites devoted to Fury ryders,also you might want to check out some aftermarket dealer websites that have user web boards to find out more on how to do it urself,and options,and the quality of mods..
    stay safe n enjoy the ride!!!
    • 1364 posts
    June 17, 2011 11:20 AM PDT
    Sometimes you don't have to do a thing. You will know when you ride it, If you get a lot of de cell popping you should get it tuned. Vance and Hines does make a tuner

www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/14/143/14392/DPITEM/Cruiser-Motorcycle-Fuel-Injection-Mapping-Vance---Hines-FuelPak-Fuel-Management-System.aspx />
  • June 20, 2011 2:40 AM PDT
    tx for info i hear the cobra fl2000r works good has anyone seen or heard this unit yet?
  • September 8, 2012 3:56 AM PDT
    I liked my last cobra tuner and it was easy to install and adjust. I kept adjusting the setting to find just the right spot but it was hit and miss without a dyno. I'm really looking at the new cobra auto tune for my raider, just waiting for the newer 2nd generation to be more available.