The End

• May 24, 2011 2:51 AM PDT
    Well here we go again guys the latest revised End Of Days by this wacknut will be   21 Oct 2011  This time he says the world will be destroyed by Balls of Fire from the sky. Boof you need to start the party now and we should rock on through the summer and into fall. I will try and keep up but at my age one or two days will do it for me.  Remember on the 24th don't forget to start singing " Goodness Gracious Great Ball of Fire "  Webby
    • 5419 posts
    May 24, 2011 3:23 AM PDT
    Jeff sounds like a good night for Chinese Wedding Lanterns - It will freek everybody out!!!

If you were at my B-Day party in Sturgis you will understand. Otherwise you will need to look up Chinese Wedding Lanterns
    • 16795 posts
    May 24, 2011 5:30 AM PDT

• 0 posts
    May 24, 2011 7:52 AM PDT
    Webby old mate.Im starting to get a bit downhearted about all this rapture end of the world stuff.I was hoping all the goody two shoes woulda pissed off by now and us "evil" bastards had the run of the place..Not to be.Im always up for a good party and a beer or two mate..Lucky those bloody lanterns took a fair bit of bloody lighting but we got a couple to go.You wanna find out where these nutbags are and light some aerosol cans on a ramp and shoot em over their church.October 21 st Suits me better for the end of the world coz we'll have been to Sturgis and ha a fat time.After Sturgis last the world coulda ended and I wouldnt have minded much,the hangover was a S O B..Cheers BOOF
  • May 24, 2011 8:40 AM PDT
    Im with ya Boof it is what it is they can all piss off as far as im concerned. Hope you enjoy Sturgis.
  • May 24, 2011 11:38 AM PDT
    Damn! Ya mean I missed it AGAIN!!!! I just give up. LOL
    • 580 posts
    May 26, 2011 11:08 PM PDT
    LMAO at Lucky. Better start buying a good stock of em now - you can get two for £1 over here in the cheap shops (o:
    • 6 posts
    June 1, 2011 9:04 AM PDT
    "It's 6:01.... Awkward!!!" was the cry that rang through our house lol I'm a Christ-follower, and a church staffer, and I can't even take those nuts. Thank you, that is all! LOL