Bike, Blues and BBQ

• 212 posts
    March 21, 2011 3:42 AM PDT
    Just booked our rooms for Bike,Blues and BBQ. Is anyone else planning to attend?
  • March 26, 2011 7:37 AM PDT
    just got a room,4 of us are riding in from connecticut.looks like a lot of places were already booked up!
    • 212 posts
    March 29, 2011 6:04 AM PDT
    Great!! Sounds like fun,got aroom in Rogers,about 25 miles away,Candlewood Suites,lokked nicer than some the others I loked at.There will be about 12 of us,hope to see you there.
  • March 29, 2011 12:40 PM PDT
    I live about a mile from Dickson Street in Fayetteville. The Ozarks are an awsome place to be in the fall! Hope you guys have a great time and safe ride
  • March 31, 2011 9:35 AM PDT
    Thanks for the replys,we will be staying at homewood suites in fayetteville and looking forward to the trip.we like to see as much of the area and meet as many people as possible when we travel so hopefully will run into each other------poor choice of words but you know what i mean!
    • 1516 posts
    March 31, 2011 10:02 AM PDT
    Hi Pattie!!
  • May 20, 2011 12:55 PM PDT
    I'll be there and just booked a room at the La Quinta. My friend is setting up her booth there so hopeing to have some fun and meet some of you
  • July 14, 2011 2:48 AM PDT
     We will be there too!!! Come to our booth and say hi. If anybody find out some good deal for hotel, just us know!  
    • 212 posts
    September 7, 2011 11:11 AM PDT
    Only couple weeks to go,can't wait to meet some of you guys!! What kind of booth will you be at Raywood?I will look for you guys at extremecycleradio also. Be safe.
  • February 1, 2012 4:24 PM PST
    well did you all have a good time? I know I did, rode and toured the area during the day and well got the party on at night. Was a good setting and plenty of room to stretch. oh man the BBQ judging was awesome!!! have a great one! "T"
  • January 3, 2013 9:27 AM PST

We have two guests rooms at our home in Eureka Springs --We also will be working here during BBB. We would consider letting someone stay here if you are clean and Honest.