only an Aussie !!!

• 601 posts
    November 1, 2010 12:57 PM PDT
    Two Aussies, Davo and Johnno, were adrift in a lifeboat.

While rummaging through the boat's provisions, Davo stumbled across an old lamp. He rubbed the lamp vigorously and a genie came forth.

This genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three.

Without giving much thought to the matter, Davo blurted out, "Turn the entire ocean into beer. Make that Victoria Bitter!"

The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the sea turned into the hard-earned thirst quencher. The genie vanished.

Only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances. Johnno looked disgustedly at Davo whose wish had been granted.

After a long, tension-filled moment Johnno said,

"Nice going Davo! Now we're going to have to piss in the boat."
    • 58 posts
    November 1, 2010 4:41 PM PDT
    ROFL
    • 0 posts
    November 1, 2010 6:22 PM PDT
    Bloody big bladder comes in handy when that happens,,,,CHEERS BOOF
  • November 2, 2010 3:41 AM PDT
    But they're Aussies, should be able to drink themselves to dry land in no time!
  • November 2, 2010 4:39 AM PDT
    Just wondering? Is there or was there ever an Aussie who did'nt drink alot. Ive never met one.
    • 580 posts
    November 2, 2010 6:29 AM PDT
    ROFL - bet Boof and Hoss could make light of that in no time lol
  • November 2, 2010 6:51 AM PDT
    VB what rubbish beer that is. Make it HAHN then I'll drink it...
    • 0 posts
    November 2, 2010 7:58 AM PDT
    I'll drink VB if theres nothing else....Wheels its not that we drink alot, we just drink alot compared to you mob..I heard yesterday that in the drinking stakes Australia is ranked 12th in the world..One thing you gotta remember is theres only 20 million of us and a heap of that 20 million are little kids who dont drink yet and rag head illegal immigrants that wash up in boats that will never drink.So the rest of us Aussies stand up and do our bit to keep the brewery's in the black...CHEERS BOOF