OMG! I think I was just treated like a lady.

• May 12, 2010 9:27 AM PDT
    While aproaching a red light yesterday, I stopped alongside another biker (a dude, not a chick.) Anyway, the light turned green and I kind of waited for him to go first, as I normally do when another bike is stopped at the light before me. I guess It's kind of just a little thing I do. If I stop at the light first, I go first when it turns green and vise versa. Anyhow, once the light turned green he held his hand out at me like he meant "ladies first."  At least that was the impression I got of it. This was the first time that had happened to me. I have to admit, it felt pretty good. Here I was being treated like a lady in a man dominated sport so to say. Or....maybe he just wanted to see the other side of my bike..

Just wondering if any of you ladies had some similar stories.  
    • 0 posts
    May 12, 2010 9:56 AM PDT
    I do it when I want to check out a chick's butt. LOL

I know. I'm a perve... :-)
  • May 12, 2010 10:14 AM PDT
    GaryTJ wrote...
    I do it when I want to check out a chick's butt. LOL

I know. I'm a perve... :-)

GaryTJ you beat me to it.
    I think he wanted to check out your end too. Wide ass end that is..
    • 2072 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:32 AM PDT
    Babes on bikes.......................... Love 'em !!!!!!!!
  • May 12, 2010 10:39 AM PDT
    Not all of us Gentlmen are Pervs. But If I am time pressed It serves to safety not to defer to the other bike no matter what sex to only have to pass on route. I would most definatively recognize your presents though.
    • 568 posts
    May 12, 2010 10:54 AM PDT
    i too believe he wanted ta check yer ass, Wrapter. i know i would... this said, most bikers share a lot of the nowadays rare values that pertained ta the ancient knighthood so, there ya go...
    • 2072 posts
    May 12, 2010 11:14 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    Not all of us Gentlmen are Pervs. But If I am time pressed It serves to safety not to defer to the other bike no matter what sex to only have to pass on route. I would most definatively recognize your presents though.

HEY !!!! Speak for yourself !!!!!!   I AM (But in a GOOD way !!!) 

• g
    May 12, 2010 7:01 PM PDT
    im no a perv..
    • 19034 posts
    May 12, 2010 11:37 PM PDT
    Interesting how so far all the replies are from men and only one gentleman.
  • May 12, 2010 11:44 PM PDT
    I dunno, if you want a real man improve your method of leaving the line and maybe a little wheely. Leave him in the dust shaking his head, if he's worthy he'll catch up................ lol
  • May 13, 2010 5:19 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Interesting how so far all the replies are from men and only one gentleman.
    Totally.....and I kind of expected that.
    • 63 posts
    May 13, 2010 6:01 AM PDT
    Ladies first,,,,, my ego can take it.

If a man needs to put himself first,, before the lady,,,,,, he's not a "real" man. Ride on first, Wrapter,, sooner or later our paths may cross and you'll remeber "me",,,, when all the others will have been just loud pipes.
    My masculinity is definitely intact no matter who I'm around.
    • 63 posts
    May 13, 2010 6:02 AM PDT
    And YES,,,, I am a little perv too ! But, that's not always a bad thing.
  • May 13, 2010 10:22 AM PDT
    I ride Tail end with the group I ride with. 2 up bikes are right in front of me and nice rear ends that have a beautiful bounce on them are for my eyes only. I an A class perv and proud of it....
  • May 13, 2010 1:11 PM PDT
    My folks raised me to be a gentleman ~ Ladies first. Sad thing is, in this day and age, I get more crap for holding a door open than not! Well, maybe not ALL the time, but have had it happen.
    And ~ I do believe it's only natural for a man to enjoy a lady's 'presents' ~ sorry hgsc90... was that a Freudian slip? Ha ha! Either way ~ it's true ;-)
  • May 14, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    Any time a man is a gentleman it is always appreciated. Gives us hope chivelry is not dead. I can open my own door, my arms aren't broken, but it feels good when I man is thoughtful and gentlemanly.
    • 2072 posts
    May 14, 2010 2:38 AM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    My folks raised me to be a gentleman ~ Ladies first. Sad thing is, in this day and age, I get more crap for holding a door open than not! Well, maybe not ALL the time, but have had it happen.
    And ~ I do believe it's only natural for a man to enjoy a lady's 'presents' ~ sorry hgsc90... was that a Freudian slip? Ha ha! Either way ~ it's true ;-)

A few years ago I was holding a door open for this gal. She gave me a real dirty look and said "You don't have to hold the door just 'cause I'm a lady". I looked at her, smiled and said "I'm not, I'm holding it because I'm a gentleman" !!!! Guess that impressed her because I think she wanted to have sex with me.................. she looked at me and said "GET F*#@#@ " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• May 14, 2010 2:52 AM PDT
    Yer right "Cruiser"... Sadly, many aren't Ladies, they're just females....
  • May 14, 2010 4:16 AM PDT
    Aaaawwww,...you guys are ALL Gentlemen,.....

ok,...so maybe Most of you are...lol
  • g
    May 14, 2010 4:45 AM PDT
    Aaaawwww,...you guys are ALL Gentlemen,.....

ok,...so maybe Most of you are...lol

still love ur eye's ...
    • 844 posts
    May 14, 2010 4:54 AM PDT
    Maybe it's just a Texas thing, be we always treat ladies like ladies. We call them ma'am if we don't know there name, we hold doors, and always let a lady go first.
  • May 14, 2010 10:27 AM PDT
    Ooooooooh...looking forward to Texas then. I think it is always a lovely gesture when a man opens a door. Hopefully, it is simply kindness. I open doors for people... i like it when it happens for me. Simpls acts of kindness...not rocket science.
  • May 14, 2010 10:34 AM PDT
    ingababy wrote...
    Ooooooooh...looking forward to Texas then. I think it is always a lovely gesture when a man opens a door. Hopefully, it is simply kindness. I open doors for people... i like it when it happens for me. Simpls acts of kindness...not rocket science.

Put very nicely Inga,
    Simple acts of kindness makes everything better.

• May 14, 2010 11:18 AM PDT
    TMI
  • May 14, 2010 12:17 PM PDT
    I hold doors and generally help people when I can,male and female, but never had the signal situation. I ride with Motomalissa and she always leads unless it looks like danger then I get to go first lol!