What Did You Do This Weekend

• 19007 posts
    March 12, 2015 10:31 PM PDT
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    Mmmmm. Well, I fell off the step ladder while doing some patch work on the ceiling. Now I have to include a sprained ankle along with a numb right foot from back surgery, a bad right knee, and a really bad left knee. But I was dumb. I actually got on the ladder with my sandals instead of boots. Geeeeeeesh.

Our grass? It's under water. Snow melt and constant rain.

You went up a ladder without a net....very brave!

• March 13, 2015 1:35 AM PDT
    Damn Jimmy ya got to be more careful, our old bones don't mend like that use to.
    Leaving Sunday morning about 0700 heading for Texas on my hunting trip. The weather has finally decided to go in my favor.
    Everyone be safe
    Night Dragon
    • 9 posts
    March 13, 2015 11:59 AM PDT
    I'm learnin' that the hard way! (IS there any other way?)

And I ain't been on rubber for so many years now, I'm startin' to
    doubt it'll happen again. It needs to be soon. Cause I ain't gettin a day younger...feel me?

It so SUCKS, when we start to figure, we can't DO, what we used to ... with EASE.

Ya wanna know why I hardly post anymore on CF? This is why. It reminds me...
    JUST HOW OLD...I really am. DAMN.

And that I ain't that kneez-inda-breeze, free-wheelin' biker B***H I used to be.

RIDE FREE
    TWEEK

• March 14, 2015 1:13 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    I'm learnin' that the hard way! (IS there any other way?)

And I ain't been on rubber for so many years now, I'm startin' to
    doubt it'll happen again. It needs to be soon. Cause I ain't gettin a day younger...feel me?

It so SUCKS, when we start to figure, we can't DO, what we used to ... with EASE.

Ya wanna know why I hardly post anymore on CF? This is why. It reminds me...
    JUST HOW OLD...I really am. DAMN.

And that I ain't that kneez-inda-breeze, free-wheelin' biker B***H I used to be.

RIDE FREE
    TWEEK

Little Sis please don't stop your visits here.........We all love what you have to say. Just because ya don't have a ride is no excuse..........
    Night Dragon

• 3006 posts
    March 15, 2015 5:21 AM PDT
    So far this weekend has been a good one,back on track here towards getting the ride fixed up for this coming seasons riding,new front rubber and oil change.Plus checking for any loose bolts fasteners etc.My baby needs some major over hauling,yet I would rather do it myself rather then pay someone else to do it.
    • 27 posts
    March 15, 2015 2:34 PM PDT
    watching my bike sit in the garage while it rains , wishing for a sunny day
  • March 15, 2015 5:35 PM PDT
    Snow has melted here in the mile-high city. Rode around town and then to Black Hawk to throw a lil' dice. It didn't go to well but that's why it's called gambling. Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you. Which ever way it goes, enjoy life! You only get one.
    • 79 posts
    March 24, 2015 4:07 PM PDT
    Finished the rebuild on my step sons softail saturday morning,then rode the rest of the day,Rode again sunday then had snow on the ground monday.Gotta love Ohio weather.
    • 1855 posts
    March 25, 2015 6:03 AM PDT
    Painted the basement walls and the floor over the week-end. This coming I'll be waiting out the storms.
    • 5417 posts
    April 13, 2015 3:29 AM PDT
    My son is back into Off-Road R/C racing. We got him a new buggy for his birthday so we spent all night Wednesday and Thursday building and tweaking it for Friday nights race. He finished 2nd overall in the A Main.

But since this buggy was new to him with a mid-motor compared to the rear-motor buggies he has always raced we spent the rest of the weekend buying parts and tweaking it more to make it feel right to him. Next week FIRST PLACE!!!
    • 1364 posts
    April 13, 2015 11:48 PM PDT
    Had a quick trip to Boise to visit relatives, Caged it because of snow in the passes. Left Friday night and was home Sunday evening. Fun sitting next to Deener, And yes we still get along...
  • April 14, 2015 3:55 AM PDT
    Spent the weekend with my kids. Teaching my son to drive so he can get his license. Exciting times! Lol!
    • 1855 posts
    April 14, 2015 4:26 AM PDT
    We've been constantly working on the house, preparing it for sale. But Sunday the sun was out and for a change we didn't have any rain and took our first ride of the year. Actually it was only Gypsy's 2nd ride since May of 2014. She had pretty rough back surgery in June of 2014. Sunday, she was good to go and enjoyed the hell out of it. It's been way too long.

Peace
    • 834 posts
    April 19, 2015 12:12 PM PDT
    nothing, absolutely nothing all weekend, and I loved it.
    • 1 posts
    April 19, 2015 11:02 PM PDT
    Sunday had a cook out for the Wooly mans family so they could visit with our globe trotting kid.
  • April 20, 2015 1:20 AM PDT
    I went for an awesome ride around Arizona.

• 16795 posts
    April 20, 2015 5:04 AM PDT
    One thing I didn't do was go trout fishing, Saturday was opening day, too many folks lining the banks of the creeks for my liking. :-)
    • 5417 posts
    October 27, 2015 11:02 AM PDT
    I took a BEER MAKING CLASS!!!

It started when I bought my friend/neighbor, Phil a beer making kit for his birthday last year. We made the beer and it was BAD. I don't mean like a little bad... I mean REAL BAD. Since our names are Ron & Phil we decided to name our beer RP because that is what it tasted like... RP!

So for my birthday this year Laura signed Phil and I up for a beer making class at the local store that sells beer making supplies. I am pretty sure we figured out where we went wrong so next week we are going to make another attempt at making our own.

I'll keep you updated on how it turns out, but we won't be able to taste it for a month or so because fermenting and carbonation take two weeks each.
  • October 27, 2015 11:48 AM PDT
    Dad an I took our End of Season RUN which is always to the Smokies this year stayed at Townsend Tn at a rental cabin Dad 69 so him an the ground don't see eye to eye anymore we rodeup last Thursday then rode Friday an Saturday makin the little cabin our base I grilled steaks Saturday night washed that BULL down with a little Jack while sittin around the firepit with my Ol man its been a Great year ! O that Old Dog still can burn a curve
    came home in the rain Sunday with a big ol grin on my Face
    • 1855 posts
    October 27, 2015 2:36 PM PDT
    Listened to the rain and the wind.
    • 5417 posts
    June 15, 2016 10:01 PM PDT

Went to the Redwood Run and hung out with the Greatest People in the World - CycleFish People!!!

• 5417 posts
    October 2, 2016 9:00 AM PDT

Painted pumkins with my Grand Daughter Ella...

This post was edited by Lucky at October 2, 2016 9:30 AM PDT
    • 16795 posts
    October 2, 2016 7:12 PM PDT

Cool!

• 19007 posts
    October 3, 2016 3:31 AM PDT

• 19007 posts
    October 3, 2016 3:38 AM PDT

A week late but went to buy toilet parts and came home with a new best friend. SPCA had a tent at the hardware store. After a week we named her Shilo. One definition of the name is "gifted by God" and that fits my often repeated declaration "Dogs! The Creators best design!"

A Pit / Doberman (probably a small one) mix.