Lost insterest because it took so long

• 1509 posts
    March 21, 2010 8:31 AM PDT
    I'll take ten let me know who, what , when and where!
  • March 21, 2010 8:34 AM PDT
    i got mine, they are the shit! nothin but love for ya brother dragon!
    • 1161 posts
    March 21, 2010 12:53 PM PDT
    OMG! How did i miss this for 24 hours!   Let me know ND i have a few friends i can give them to aswell let me know how much they are to cover shipping and patch costs!  Keep Your Head Up! 

This is for a Great Reason!  Not some BullSh*t crap.
  • March 21, 2010 1:18 PM PDT
    looks good on the leatherbadinfluence
  • March 21, 2010 1:19 PM PDT
    my son took the pic for me, i thought it looked like he was twitching a bit
    • 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 1:22 PM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    I'll take ten let me know who, what , when and where!

Now that things are moving sorry Ed couldn't make the 10 but what I could do is in the mail
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 1:23 PM PDT
    looks good on the leatherbadinfluence

Bad Ass Badinfluence thanks for the support....looking good
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 1:25 PM PDT
    Things are rolling great now....I will hold back a few just in case I missed someone that may have wanted one. So in a few weeks when everyone has their patches (our folks accross the pond included) if someone wants one I will have a few in reserve.
    Thanks everyone for the support
    Dragon
  • March 21, 2010 2:04 PM PDT
    Friends in far away places:-) we have your back! See computers really are good for something lol! You have our respect and support in whatever you need.
    • 190 posts
    March 21, 2010 4:00 PM PDT
    I still remember the idea you posted many moons ago, I support that, patch or not.
    • 6 posts
    March 21, 2010 5:11 PM PDT
    hey bro, you have my address, throw a few more my way and let me know what they cost, I have a few friends that will gladly fly your patches!
    • 1780 posts
    March 21, 2010 9:55 PM PDT
    As of March 22 I have 30 patches left
    Dragon
  • g
    March 22, 2010 7:36 AM PDT
    great stuff !!
  • March 22, 2010 8:17 AM PDT
    We got ours today...happy day oh happy day! Now to get my mother in law to do the sewing!
    • 513 posts
    March 22, 2010 8:19 AM PDT
    wolfhound wrote...
    We got ours today...happy day oh happy day! Now to get my mother in law to do the sewing!

Wow, a bloke who gets on with his mother in law.............now there is a first!

• March 22, 2010 8:31 AM PDT
    dragon, I said I'd take 20+ for gifts for friends and some will buy! have a HUGE event happening here next weekend Queen's Rally in Raleigh, over 6000 last year, and it'll help me grab attention for a project i'm working on... helping on the one hand, to educate and help others baby...help me get the word out for us both PLEASE!
    20+, and I'll pay for the quicker shipping too!
  • March 22, 2010 9:30 AM PDT
    I'll take a dozen!

I've got LOTSA folks up here in KS who'd have your back on THIS issue!

Robert McDowell
    1401 S Greenwood Ave
    Wichita, KS 67211-3536

Shiney Side UP!
  • March 22, 2010 10:35 AM PDT
    ... if there's any left --- I need two [one for me & one for my son, Nathan ("Hawk___" whatever number he uses on here)]... Be sure to let us know where to send some $$$...  Thanks & Blessings !
    Rev J R Zeke Whitelock
    AlphaOmegas M/C EAI
    948 Parkview Ave
    Youngstown, OH 44511
  • March 22, 2010 11:31 AM PDT
    sure, send me one, Milwaukee should definately see it!
    • 1780 posts
    March 23, 2010 12:48 AM PDT
    hard2brake wrote...
    sure, send me one, Milwaukee should definately see it!

Hey Hard2brake do I have your address?
    Dragon
    • 2072 posts
    March 23, 2010 1:45 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    This is something I feared would happen with my patches, because it took so damn long for the manufacture to make the patches, many people lost insterest. What I had hoped would be a great cause was lost to a slow manufacture. This pisses me off, but what can I do, the manufacture has my money and I have a shit load of Patches. If anyone would actually like a patch or 2 or 5 or whatever just send me your address. It will cost you nothing. If you would like the reason I made these patches you may send me a personal message and I will respond back to you.

I would like to thank the people that hung in there and waited for their patch
    Thank you so much for caring and beliving in my misches in the maile patsion, you are true friends

THE NIGHT DRAGON

Dragon,
    Got the patches in the mail today. They are awesome.  MANY thanks !!!!!            

• 190 posts
    March 23, 2010 1:02 PM PDT
    oh, HELL NO ! Freak that! All of us can find a lil scratch in our pockets to stuff the return envelope! As for the other ones who 'lost interest'....screw em till next Tuesday. "I'll take three of em dragon and you'll make something on them...no freebies wanted here.....sure all feel the same way....peace my brother..
    • 1780 posts
    March 23, 2010 1:28 PM PDT
    Hey everyone I can't even find the words to thank you for supporting the cause. I appreciate the ones wanting to pay up, but the only way you can pay is to sew that patch on your vest and support the concept of the patch. The day someone writes in to say they helped in stopping a crime, or helped the police with a licence plate number or discription of a suspect is the day I'm going to pop the cork on some really nice vino. I just know we all can make a difference, we are a large Brotherhood, and we get around. We are strong, and not afraid to get involved. I wish I had come up with the phrase but I didn't ...."LET'S ROLL"!!!!!!!
    The Night Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    March 23, 2010 1:33 PM PDT
    I think we all need to thank the person that has made this cause possible, for without LUCKY this cause would not have had the venue to move out. He has been supportive of the idea and a great web master. So who ever is drinking right now hold your glasses high for LUCKY .....the real person that made this happen. May CF continue forever!!!!!!!
    The Night Dragon
    • 1066 posts
    March 23, 2010 1:48 PM PDT