Biker Speeding Ticket

• June 9, 2009 6:09 AM PDT
    A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Biker: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the registration for this motorcycle?

Biker: It's not my bike. I stole it.

Officer: The motorcycle is stolen?

Biker: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the registration in the tool bag when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the tool bag?

Biker: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the dude who owns this bike and stuffed his dope in the saddle bags.

Officer: There's drugs in the saddle bags too?!

Biker: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the rookie immediately called his captain. The biker was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the biker to handle the tense situation...

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

Biker: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.

Captain: Who's motorcycle is this?

Biker: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open your tool bag so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Biker: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the tool bag but tools.

Captain: Would you mind opening your saddle bags? I was told you said there's drugs in them.

Biker: No problem. The saddle bags were opened; no drugs.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole this motorcycle, had a gun in the tool bag, and that there were drugs in the saddle bags.

Biker: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too.
    • 844 posts
    June 9, 2009 7:46 AM PDT
    Very Funny! I'm going to have to try that one.
  • June 9, 2009 9:32 AM PDT
    now thats funny
    • 513 posts
    October 8, 2009 2:24 AM PDT
    hahahahaha! love it
    • 126 posts
    October 8, 2009 2:33 AM PDT
    Now that's funny!!!!
  • October 8, 2009 1:59 PM PDT
    Iwould try that in Montana but cops here shoot people for less:-0!
  • October 8, 2009 2:03 PM PDT
    Here in San Diego the cops shoot then ask questions.
    • 513 posts
    October 9, 2009 12:22 AM PDT
    @ wolfhound and printerdoc ...is that not the way of cops everywhere?

If you ride a bike you must be guilty of something! Not long after I got my night train in January I was stopped for a routine traffic stop and wa asked by the cop where did a scumbag like me get the money for a new harley, I bit my tongue and ignored him for he was but twetny years younger than me but I so wanted to say "From your momma" LOL!
    • 19040 posts
    October 9, 2009 10:27 AM PDT
    Sometimes ya gotta suck it in and hold back. I remember my philosophy, ' Don't p**s off the man with the gun.' I have a story, sad but true, about when I tried to enter Canada (Quebec). In my van no less. Far to much for the forum.
  • October 9, 2009 3:53 PM PDT
    To Canada in a van?Gotta hear that!Went hunting in northwest territories.Turned all my fire arm paper work and they dont even want to see if I have the guns I said or not!Try bring caribou meat back into the US and then you got trouble...oh and US Costoms didnt even ask about the guns!Crazy man crazy!Too much information? lol!
    • 1161 posts
    November 19, 2009 7:03 PM PST
    Dyna wrote...
    @ wolfhound and printerdoc ...is that not the way of cops everywhere?

If you ride a bike you must be guilty of something! Not long after I got my night train in January I was stopped for a routine traffic stop and wa asked by the cop where did a scumbag like me get the money for a new harley, I bit my tongue and ignored him for he was but twetny years younger than me but I so wanted to say "From your momma" LOL!

i like that! Dyna, LOL
  • November 19, 2009 7:29 PM PST
    Bugger that would not work over here the Plod is too dumb too catch on
  • January 13, 2010 2:32 PM PST
    This is funny, if this was in North Carolina, Ohio, New Jersey or Indiana it would most likely be true.
  • January 13, 2010 9:33 PM PST
    LOL funny. Hell the damn cops in my town in Ohio might fall for that but they are to busy shooting dogs and 5 of them are in jail themself. One was so lazy someone turned in 2 guns to him and guess he dident want to do the paper work so he tossed the guns down a sewer drain.
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 9:40 AM PST
    bullmoose wrote...
    LOL funny. Hell the damn cops in my town in Ohio might fall for that but they are to busy shooting dogs and 5 of them are in jail themself. One was so lazy someone turned in 2 guns to him and guess he dident want to do the paper work so he tossed the guns down a sewer drain.

Holy Crap!    Like kids can't get them now,  and now the cops are leaving them out to be "Found" aswell?
  • January 15, 2010 9:58 AM PST
    Yep, get those cops riled up. That'll work. haha.