Ok Ladies, Clear up some B.S.

• 1509 posts
    February 6, 2010 2:53 PM PST
    Alot of loud mouth Biker know it alls after a couple of beers brag about the women who have Really enjoyed The back of their Harlies! Do the Vibrations from the Bike stimulate certain unmentional arrousal zone sufficiant to satisfy the weary soul! Know what I mean. so help me prove that this is a story of their dreams, or can it happen!

Please Advise:
  • February 6, 2010 2:57 PM PST
    I bought a Mustang seat for my 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 because my wife said it made her crotch numb and I was not going to have any of that! LOL
    • 910 posts
    February 6, 2010 3:00 PM PST
    Ok, I have no shame. I haven't felt that on the back of a Harley (yet) but on my long distance road trip when I crossed into FL the road material is a bit different and I noticed on the highway a rather pleasurable physical response that just about distracted me from trying to outrun the thunder and lighting storm bearing down on me. Let's just say that maybe it's a good thing I have a full helmet because I'm sure my facial expression would have been a curious site to the cagers I was racing past.
  • February 6, 2010 3:16 PM PST
    Had a friend in TN who put a vibrator into the piss pad on back...I took a ride, and found it quite enjoyable!!!
    • 0 posts
    February 6, 2010 4:32 PM PST
    I have often thought of putting one of those vibrators in the rear seat pad, but now that my wife has her own bike, I don't think it would go over very well.
    When she used to ride on the sportster, it did not do a lot for her. Just made her numb.
  • February 6, 2010 4:35 PM PST
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Ok, I have no shame. I haven't felt that on the back of a Harley (yet) but on my long distance road trip when I crossed into FL the road material is a bit different and I noticed on the highway a rather pleasurable physical response that just about distracted me from trying to outrun the thunder and lighting storm bearing down on me. Let's just say that maybe it's a good thing I have a full helmet because I'm sure my facial expression would have been a curious site to the cagers I was racing past.

Buffy you are the best!
    Personally riding my own has not done anything for me in that particular area, but riding on the back of someone elses bike that I am attracted to.....that's another thing. The close proximity, between my thighs,... holding on...nothing is more sensual. Oh, and the vibration is a big plus!
    • 66 posts
    February 6, 2010 5:00 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...

Buffy you are the best!
    Personally riding my own has not done anything for me in that particular area, but riding on the back of someone elses bike that I am attracted to.....that's another thing. The close proximity, between my thighs,... holding on...nothing is more sensual. Oh, and the vibration is a big plus!

My wife goes crook at the fart vibrations
  • February 6, 2010 5:02 PM PST
    AussieMerv wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...

Buffy you are the best!

My wife goes crook at the fart vibrations

Thats a new one for me, your going to have to explain crook???  

• 66 posts
    February 6, 2010 8:15 PM PST
    as in gets up me
    lol
    • 190 posts
    February 6, 2010 11:18 PM PST
    i remember once readin a story like that where the guy placed a tuning fork under the back passenger seat of his sporty and swore by it....i dunno. sounds like bull to me but who knows?
    • 16 posts
    February 7, 2010 12:09 AM PST
    For that kind of vibration, you really need a touring model, or a washing machine that's not loaded right on the spin cycle. My softail's way to smooth. Maybe if I put a different cam in it...
    • 1509 posts
    February 7, 2010 12:29 AM PST
    I have An old Shovelhead and have taken a couple of Girls for a ride, One said that it was better than sex, one could not walk real well, one said it was faster than her boy friend and another didn't make it to the potty. All of the above have never talked much about the experience, They do bug me though to take them for a ride again on the shovel and not on the twin cam.
    Maybe I need to start asking for a fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 650 lb Vibrator!
  • February 7, 2010 12:31 AM PST
    i can say i have noticed a different look on my female friends faces after a cruise, my other woman shakes alot, and doesn't smooth out till around 80 or so. so we ride the speed limit haha
    • 513 posts
    February 7, 2010 12:32 AM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    i remember once readin a story like that where the guy placed a tuning fork under the back passenger seat of his sporty and swore by it....i dunno. sounds like bull to me but who knows?

A tuning fork, he hoping they would sing?

Sporty solid mount 89 vintage plus a 2up corbin gunfighter seat, said she loved it. Also an old shovelhead .
     Newer harleys are to snooth but on the other hand a badlander seat gives near simular  feelings...at least so the wife says.

• 1509 posts
    February 10, 2010 9:13 AM PST
    SingSing wrote...

I wonder what tone it was! low E
  • February 10, 2010 9:23 AM PST
  • February 10, 2010 9:24 AM PST
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    SingSing wrote...

I wonder what tone it was! low E

I'm guessin' High OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• February 10, 2010 9:26 AM PST
    What a great topic!
    If I hear a Harley, even blocks away, start up...well, it makes me  happy and i feel that joy in my soul.
    When I see it come around a corner to me, my heart skips a beat and I feel a bit warm... sigh
    When i am riding on the back of a man's Harley, ESPECIALLY a man I am, well friendly with, good lord watch out, and no  I don't see much scenery after about 20 minutes into the ride, or anything going by, i am purely in Heaven, and I am done for. Aaah, yes.

I do feel it a bit on my own bike, but that's more about the independance I think.
    Not the same when I am riding my own...gotta keep your eyes OPEN!
  • February 10, 2010 9:28 AM PST
    Hey Steph????? Wanna ride????
    • 910 posts
    February 10, 2010 9:28 AM PST
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    I have An old Shovelhead and have taken a couple of Girls for a ride, One said that it was better than sex, one could not walk real well, one said it was faster than her boy friend and another didn't make it to the potty. All of the above have never talked much about the experience, They do bug me though to take them for a ride again on the shovel and not on the twin cam.
    Maybe I need to start asking for a fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 650 lb Vibrator!

two questions for you: Are you going to the meet and greet in KY and if you do can I have a ride?
    • 1509 posts
    February 10, 2010 9:38 AM PST
    Yes I am planing a trip to ky. but not on my shovel, I won't have any hips left by the time I get there. Will probably bring the road king. how ever if you are rideing th Ky. you will probably come through here may be we can hook up that way you can go for a ride.
    • 910 posts
    February 10, 2010 9:48 AM PST
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Yes I am planing a trip to ky. but not on my shovel, I won't have any hips left by the time I get there. Will probably bring the road king. how ever if you are rideing th Ky. you will probably come through here may be we can hook up that way you can go for a ride.

oh you are my new best friend. *lol*
    • 910 posts
    February 10, 2010 9:55 AM PST
    i can say i have noticed a different look on my female friends faces after a cruise, my other woman shakes alot, and doesn't smooth out till around 80 or so. so we ride the speed limit haha

While there are days the mood strikes you to ride it fast and hard, there is something to be said for the times when you take it slow and really savor it. *evil grins*

(man I've been locked in a dorm room for too long *lol*)
    • 1509 posts
    February 10, 2010 10:05 AM PST
    AdventureGirl wrote...

While there are days the mood strikes you to ride it fast and hard, there is something to be said for the times when you take it slow and really savor it. *evil grins*

(man I've been locked in a dorm room for too long *lol*)

You have lead a sheltered Life. It is time to spread your wings and sore with an EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 10, 2010 10:56 AM PST
    Right there with ya Buffy....
    Can't wait for spring.

And hambone, yes please