If you could be any movie star you wanted to ..who would you be

• January 31, 2010 2:23 PM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    Cool...i would like to be the dude thay call 'Angel Eyes' on all those Clint Eastwood spagetti westerns....Lee van Cleef...the ultimate bad ass mofo.....

wow!!
  • January 31, 2010 2:27 PM PST
    She was my idol....back "in the day"...people called me...Di...I loved her!!!
  • January 31, 2010 3:43 PM PST
    would have to be a white version of will smith...
  • February 2, 2010 12:34 PM PST
    debrajo62 wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    May West - tough, strong, knew her own mind and sexy.

Wow girl, you look like her. You could win at a costume party dressed as her..

Wow Deb,
    I wish I could look like that! She has always been one of my favorites. I'd need a really strong corset....LOLLOL
    thanks for the compliment! 
    • 1040 posts
    February 2, 2010 1:07 PM PST
    I'd have to say Doc Holliday..."I'm your huckleberry"...(Was devoted/ loyal to his friends and deadly to his enemies)...Val Kilmer version

• February 2, 2010 8:45 PM PST
    Hmmm...How about Jessice Rabbit Vaavooooom!
    A real woman, real curves, and a bit of a sassy attitude to boot!

That made my decision.......
    • 19007 posts
    February 2, 2010 10:45 PM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    I'd have to say Doc Holliday..."I'm your huckleberry"...(Was devoted/ loyal to his friends and deadly to his enemies)...Val Kilmer version

Hey Dude, that is my absolute favorite Val Kilmer role.  If you ever watched HBO series Deadwood there was a similar character, Charlie Utter who was WIld Bill Hickock's best friend.
  • February 2, 2010 11:55 PM PST
    Oh yea....Doc Holliday!
    Yup, as THAT character, he could be MY Huckleberry...

And Roger Rabbit, that is just funny
    • 1040 posts
    February 3, 2010 12:10 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...

Hey Dude, that is my absolute favorite Val Kilmer role.  If you ever watched HBO series Deadwood there was a similar character, Charlie Utter who was WIld Bill Hickock's best friend.

Haven't seen it Mike but heard of it; I'll check it out when I get the chance; but right now I got to start practicing my best Doc Holliday/ Val Kilmer impersonation for Steph in Kentucky...lol  If Steph can get past the fact I'm 57, short, fat, and bald; I think I might can pull it off... 
  • February 3, 2010 12:18 AM PST
    Hey fxrdude, it's easy to get past the looks thing, if you blindfold me I'll only hear that deep. twang and sexy voice.
    Guess the voices of strong men is something for me- Sam Elliot, Jack N, John Wayne, Bruce Willis...
    Yummmmmm, goosebumps
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 12:20 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...

Haven't seen it Mike but heard of it; I'll check it out when I get the chance; but right now I got to start practicing my best Doc Holliday/ Val Kilmer impersonation for Steph in Kentucky...lol  If Steph can get past the fact I'm 57, short, fat, and bald; I think I might can pull it off... 

Impersonation of Sam Elliot in Road House......"Someone sticks a gun in your face you have two choice.s ...you can either die or kill the Mother ****%$.          Another Sam line in Road House........You going to fight old man....Sam......says "well I'm sure not going to show ya my dick"
    I'll be ready for KY.....speaking only in Sam Elliot's voice

• 84 posts
    September 15, 2016 3:08 AM PDT

Would have to be Steve McQueen.

'cause he lived life on his own terms, stayed true to his roots and did many very good things quietly not wanting a bunch of attention.

• 19007 posts
    September 24, 2016 3:15 AM PDT

In recent times I have to say Gary Sinise, for his Lt. Dan Band Work!

• 5419 posts
    October 18, 2016 7:19 AM PDT

I would have to go with Sean Connery.  Or maybe it is James Bond that I want to be :-)