If you could be any movie star you wanted to ..who would you be

• January 29, 2010 11:12 PM PST
    Hmmm...
    great picks you guys, some I actually can see a resemblance too (ladies), the others I just wish were so (Jack, Sam, Ed,etc and good lord yes, John Wayne! REAL men...)
    Who'd be my most lusted favorite tho, Bruce Willis? Bald, well-worn and rugged,hard and serious, funny as hell, raspy sexy voice, and witty too...yummy!
    Have to think on who I'd pick for me, the female stars are rarely who they once were, tough choice.
  • January 30, 2010 2:21 AM PST
    For me Penelope Cruz.. Sexy, funny and I would love to really be bilingual! She is also not a perfect face. That's good I think
    • 190 posts
    January 30, 2010 2:58 AM PST
    dude...NO ONE IS COOLER IN AND OUT THAN 'MONSTER' THE MUPPET DRUMMER......
  • January 30, 2010 4:03 AM PST
    May West - tough, strong, knew her own mind and sexy.
  • January 30, 2010 4:11 AM PST
    SingSing wrote...

SingSing, That is fn funny!  You have the best one so far!

• January 30, 2010 5:21 AM PST
    Hmmm...How about Jessice Rabbit Vaavooooom!
    A real woman, real curves, and a bit of a sassy attitude to boot!
    hahahahahahaha
    • 1780 posts
    January 30, 2010 5:29 AM PST
    SingSing wrote...

Brother you just kill me.......we are all over here in this sand box.....and your over there in you sand box just having a blast. I bet when you were in school the teacher said...hey there little Sing Sing why don't you color within the lines.......and you said......what, Where, When......kind of like vinny Barberino in welcome back Carter.....if you remember that show.

The Night Dragon
    • 190 posts
    January 30, 2010 6:10 AM PST
    yeah i remmber that show! Mr. Coooooootttteer! Hey dragon i got the pics of yuou and your ol lady! Dude, you'r4e a freaskin rock star! And your main squeeze is a looker and a half! I wouldnt ride too far away from that one bro! You got mine headed your way by Tuesday!
    • 601 posts
    January 30, 2010 6:38 AM PST
    Arnold Swh............whassisname. in Terminator 2, loads of ready to hand spare parts for my bike in the event of breakdown
  • g
    January 30, 2010 6:52 AM PST
    so no either ***** wants to be e.t !!
    • 1780 posts
    January 30, 2010 11:02 AM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    yeah i remmber that show! Mr. Coooooootttteer! Hey dragon i got the pics of yuou and your ol lady! Dude, you'r4e a freaskin rock star! And your main squeeze is a looker and a half! I wouldnt ride too far away from that one bro! You got mine headed your way by Tuesday!

Thanks dude.....I love you man......one of the best Brothers one could ever want to know

Dragon
  • January 30, 2010 11:20 AM PST
    I'd be that guy. You know, the one in that movie, did that thing. Yeah that guy!
    • 190 posts
    January 30, 2010 11:20 AM PST
    cool. very very cool,easybreeze...
    • 212 posts
    January 30, 2010 12:25 PM PST
    Kathryn Hepburn, always a lady,even when she was old and gray
    • 1509 posts
    January 30, 2010 2:11 PM PST
    Some things in life are special and others last forever!
    • 1040 posts
    January 30, 2010 8:14 PM PST
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Some things in life are special and others last forever!

Just like that little fella in your avatar...
    • 19040 posts
    January 30, 2010 11:04 PM PST
    My Heroes have always been Cowboys.
    • 1509 posts
    January 30, 2010 11:07 PM PST
    Thank you fxrdude and side track This is apic of Grand son #1 Preston, Christmas 08, his little Bro is Due May 10.
  • January 31, 2010 6:03 AM PST
    bullmoose wrote...
    Hey Lucky I am with you on Jack Nicholson hes one crazy mofo and a nice guy. Back when I lived in Aspen him and Hunter Thompson would get shit faced in the Jerome bar, was lots of fun

Hunter Thompson, loved his books, what a riot...
  • January 31, 2010 6:41 AM PST

Female

Quote rynydaz wrote 35 minutes ago
    bullmoose wrote...
    Hey Lucky I am with you on Jack Nicholson hes one crazy mofo and a nice guy. Back when I lived in Aspen him and Hunter Thompson would get shit faced in the Jerome bar, was lots of fun

he was one crazy man in person always shooting of guns and stuff like that
  • January 31, 2010 8:28 AM PST
    Robert Duvall as Lt. Col Bill Kilgore in Apocolypse now. He was cooler than the other side of the pillow.
    • 1516 posts
    January 31, 2010 8:55 AM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    May West - tough, strong, knew her own mind and sexy.

Wow girl, you look like her. You could win at a costume party dressed as her..

• January 31, 2010 9:08 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hands down.......Sam Elliot
    He comes across to me as the real deal, and I love every one of his movies.
    I pratice so much sounding like Sam's voice ....sometimes I believe I am him.....of course after a few beers.

Night Dragon

well....he is a friend of mine of facebook...I will introduce him to you!!.....Angel Eyes,,

• January 31, 2010 9:10 AM PST
    rynydaz wrote...
    bullmoose wrote...

• January 31, 2010 2:20 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hands down.......Sam Elliot
    He comes across to me as the real deal, and I love every one of his movies.
    I pratice so much sounding like Sam's voice ....sometimes I believe I am him.....of course after a few beers.

Night Dragon

I LOVE SAM