If you could be any movie star you wanted to ..who would you be

• 1780 posts
    January 29, 2010 3:39 AM PST
    Hands down.......Sam Elliot
    He comes across to me as the real deal, and I love every one of his movies.
    I pratice so much sounding like Sam's voice ....sometimes I believe I am him.....of course after a few beers.

Night Dragon

• g
    January 29, 2010 3:44 AM PST
    would have to be because of his good looks .............................
    • 1780 posts
    January 29, 2010 3:50 AM PST
    g why am I not surprised...for cried out loud et looks like my grandpa's foot
    Dragon
  • g
    January 29, 2010 3:56 AM PST
    wow ,he's got big feet .lol
    • 513 posts
    January 29, 2010 3:58 AM PST
    and it is on his shoulders...I guess he is a foot taller than most! lol
    • 1780 posts
    January 29, 2010 3:59 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...
    and it is on his shoulders...I guess he is a foot taller than most! lol

Dude you are cracking me up
    Dragon
  • g
    January 29, 2010 4:01 AM PST
    lol.pmsl .
    • 2 posts
    January 29, 2010 4:10 AM PST
    Almost never go to moves & rarely watch network television but always thought Steven Hill, the guy that played Adam Schiff, the District Attorney on the old "Law & Order" (A program that has become so overtly political it now rots.) had the best gig in the world.
    About once a week he went on TV for about 30 seconds, looked grumpy & said "just get it done". For that he probably got paid more than I did in a month, all the while wearing a nice suit & never having to look @ a factory full of ugly guys.
    • 5417 posts
    January 29, 2010 4:14 AM PST
    No question - Jack Nicholson! Not only a great actor, but I would get GREAT Lakers seats 
  • January 29, 2010 7:33 AM PST
    Lorenzo Lamas..he was like a social chameleon, much like myself. But he could go from a yuppie on Falcon Crest to a martial artist to a badass biker on Renegade.. and he holds a Black belt of various martial arts: Karate, Kempo, Tae Kwon Do and Jujutsu.
  • January 29, 2010 7:57 AM PST
    Hey Lucky I am with you on Jack Nicholson hes one crazy mofo and a nice guy. Back when I lived in Aspen him and Hunter Thompson would get shit faced in the Jerome bar, was lots of fun
    • 190 posts
    January 29, 2010 8:52 AM PST
    Cool...i would like to be the dude thay call 'Angel Eyes' on all those Clint Eastwood spagetti westerns....Lee van Cleef...the ultimate bad ass mofo.....
    • 2072 posts
    January 29, 2010 10:17 AM PST
    I'd wanna be Angelina Joline................ Then I could just stand in front of a mirror nekid and stare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 910 posts
    January 29, 2010 10:33 AM PST
    Marilyn Monroe
  • January 29, 2010 11:05 AM PST
    I can see that there is a simularity there.....
    • 910 posts
    January 29, 2010 11:14 AM PST
    Rick71 wrote...
    Lorenzo Lamas..he was like a social chameleon, much like myself. But he could go from a yuppie on Falcon Crest to a martial artist to a badass biker on Renegade.. and he holds a Black belt of various martial arts: Karate, Kempo, Tae Kwon Do and Jujutsu.

OK, I have to admit every time I scroll past that picture I stop and think: "Whoa baby!" and yeah, I watched Renegade back in the day.. think I'm going to have to find  out if I can get it off of netflix. *grins*
  • January 29, 2010 11:59 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    I pratice so much sounding like Sam's voice ....sometimes I believe I am him.....of course after a few beers.

Night Dragon

I have to concur with Sam Elliot

• 1364 posts
    January 29, 2010 1:17 PM PST
    To be honest I would be ME, A rock star.... First album would be a hit. Do a world tour second album release during the tour. Top of the world. Vanish.................... Tour the country and beyond on two wheels............. End of story
  • January 29, 2010 1:22 PM PST
    John Wayne...as Rooster Cogburn.....
    • 1516 posts
    January 29, 2010 1:34 PM PST
      Rita Hayworth.. she was real.. not enhanced

• 190 posts
    January 29, 2010 2:00 PM PST
    I think I'd go with Michael Madson, or Edward Norton
    • 1161 posts
    January 29, 2010 2:20 PM PST
    John Wayne in The Green Beretts (Swagger)
    Robbin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam (Comedy)
    • 1161 posts
    January 29, 2010 2:22 PM PST
    Elvis P. in Kissen cusiens (Singing Voice)
    • 1516 posts
    January 29, 2010 2:52 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...

Night Dragon
    If you were Sam... I would have to admit, I have been in love with you for the last few years.. well maybe even longer!!
    • 19004 posts
    January 29, 2010 11:04 PM PST
    OK not the actor although he is one of the ten best, more the character he portrayed...

Anthony Hopkins in The Worlds Fastest Indian, Burt Munro

One more would be Tom Selleck's character Mathew Quigley in Quigley Down Under

Ok OK just one more...
    Keith Caradine as Wild Bill Hickock in the HBO series Deadwood