Pin Striping on the cheep

• September 19, 2016 1:58 PM PDT

First and foremost there is no subsitute for a good pin striping person, however if you do not have access to a good brush Man or your funds are on the short side here is a different choice.

I came accross a cool web site @...   C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Twisted Chrome Pinstripes by Zig - Decals, Stickers for cars, motorcycles, accessories and your toys pick your colors.html

I was sceptical at first of the results, but I was very pleased after applied. For $30.00 I had this made for the Bat Wing faring on the Street Glide and applied it today. You also get two smaller designs for other places on your bike. You have a choice of different designs and colors.

Worth while to check it out........Twisted Chrome Pinstriping

Be safe ...Night Dragon

• September 20, 2016 5:48 AM PDT

cool

• 19007 posts
    September 24, 2016 3:07 AM PDT

Looks interesting...

• 3006 posts
    September 30, 2016 8:30 PM PDT

I like it,looks good. Unless I saw it in person maybe I could tell the difference? Certainly don't see it in the photo.

• 44 posts
    October 3, 2016 6:54 PM PDT

used Zigg for years his stripping is very good and very easy to apply also if you clear coat it you can't tell its a decal by the way dragon is it time for me to make a trip to the mountains yet hows the colors? 

This post was edited by speedyre at October 3, 2016 6:55 PM PDT
  • October 7, 2016 5:19 AM PDT

[blockquote]speedyre said:

used Zigg for years his stripping is very good and very easy to apply also if you clear coat it you can't tell its a decal by the way dragon is it time for me to make a trip to the mountains yet hows the colors? 

[/blockquote]

I believe this was made by Zigg now that you mention it. 

ND