New from Northern UT

• 1 posts
    July 3, 2016 2:21 PM PDT

Hi All,

I suppose everyplace such as cyclefish, when you first join your considered a newbie.

"Newbie" that term is overused and somewhat misleading in the sense of riding experience.

It has been a feww years since I have ridden due to several factors in my life that are now

behind me. So I am on a quest to purchase another scooter and will soon be back in the wind.

If any of you know of a good used bike feel free to drop me a message, Looking forward to

making some new friends here. 

• 1855 posts
    July 3, 2016 2:42 PM PDT
    Welcome aboard.
    • 57 posts
    July 3, 2016 6:29 PM PDT

Welcome from Northern Illinois, what type of bike you looking for and maybe a price range 

• 16831 posts
    July 3, 2016 10:54 PM PDT

Hello from the Lake Erie shores of Pennsylvania

• 19040 posts
    July 4, 2016 6:59 AM PDT

Well, you have the most beautiful of the states to ride in. Awesome. 

Welcome from the At-Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web.

• 57 posts
    July 12, 2016 2:34 AM PDT

The market is flooded with low milage touring bikes and im sure you will have no problem find one that fits your needs and price range,

Take Care and Ride Safe

• July 23, 2016 5:35 AM PDT

Welcome from Eastern Tennessee....ever get out this way drop me a line, and I will lead ya to the "Tail of the Dragon" ride just 45 minutes from my house.

Ride safe and enjoy your new bike

Night Dragon

• 19040 posts
    July 23, 2016 5:47 AM PDT

Welcome from the At-Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web.

• 7 posts
    July 25, 2016 12:05 PM PDT

Hello from California and Welcome