Harley air cleaners

• April 26, 2016 9:55 AM PDT
     HELP....Can any one tell me if a 2014 Harley 103 Air Cleaner unit (stock) from a Harley Streetglide fit on my 2011 Harley Ultra Limited it is a 103 as well?
  • April 26, 2016 1:50 PM PDT
    NO just ran into same problem on a customers bike recently the 2011 limited unit is thinner if you use cleaner of street glide the unit is to thick an derby cover will not fit plus your blow by tubes are in the way with thicker unit make sure when you ask parts counter person that you have limited ultra and if your ordering from J&P Cycle don't their numbers are not right for the 2011 ULTRA Limited go to the dealership and buy the correct unit They sent me three of the same dang filter while most time J&P great they did how ever drop the ball on this one b cool an live well
  • April 27, 2016 12:43 AM PDT
    Maybe I asked the question in the wrong way...I want to use the whole derby cover and all stock parts from the Streetglide on my Ultra Limited....I like the looks of it better...
    I would be replacing the cover ...filter and backing plate   just don't know if it will bolt up properly. 
    Thanks for the response.
  • April 27, 2016 5:12 AM PDT
    they should fit using all pieces in that case
  • April 27, 2016 9:23 AM PDT
    Thank sunchaser74......by the way nice bike in profile pic