Good morning posts

• July 26, 2016 4:36 AM PDT

Hey everyone from Eastern Tennessee....Here lately we have had pop up showers in the afternoon, and looks like the rest of the week will be more of the same. So be safe out there and watch out for the cages...

Night Dragon

• July 26, 2016 7:55 AM PDT

Good morning Everybody, i just got the rear brakes off my 2016 R/T RAM seems in three thousand miles the right rear caliber failed scaring the rotor an breaking the inner pad SO I call dealer to no avail seems they dont cover faulty calibers on new trucks I said fine I have gave up on getting ANGRY SO i ordered a full Baer performance braking system along with a PROCHARGER If they aint going to Fix it an they arent then I going to do it MY WAY HAPPY DAY ! A 640 HP BEAST THAT WILL STOP ON A DIME AN THEY CAN STICK THEIR WARRANTY STRAIGHT UP THEIR ARSE ! Y,ALL STAY Safe B COOL an LIVE WELL !

AND IF NEED BE TELL'EM ALL TO PUCKER UP !

• July 29, 2016 5:06 AM PDT

Good morning everyone, this morning still wet from an all night rain. Rode the Foothills Parkway and around past Maryville yesterday, and

just made it home before the rains came.

Be safe

Night Dragon

• 57 posts
    August 8, 2016 7:22 AM PDT

Good Morning All, Hope everyone is well and all of your rides were safe and problem free, this past weekend the weather was perfect riding weather here in N. Illinois, on Sat.I rode to Wi. with friends for lunch in Lake Geneva and Sunday got up early and rode over to Warsaw In. to meet with C/F member Lynxx and his wonderful wife (Baby Squirrel), we had a great day.

Take Care and Ride Safe

• August 10, 2016 6:34 AM PDT

Good morning Everybody, Happy hump day to one an all this pasted weekend was a blast spent the weekend riding western Tennessee in a little river town known as Pick Wick my GF won her first poker run 250 with 3 aces backed by 2 kings I got dinner an a tank of dead dinosuar out of the deal so Winner Winner this week has been steady with tire changes service jobs an installing dress up kits THE Blacktop FLyer is tuned an ready to Rumble in Memphis town but MOMMA NATURE may have different plans WE watchin the weather being stuck in a car hauler all weekend aint no FUN hope everyone is safe an happy till next time

Stay Safe B Cool an Live Well

• August 16, 2016 10:13 AM PDT

WELL ITS BARELY MORNING, I been mowing grass an trimming its raining every day here lately so the grass is growing like gang busters EVerybody but US few are scared to get wet so shop is dead it rained US out in Memphis as i rode around my yard earlier this morning i began pondering to rip all this grass up bring in sum red rock an lay some sort of carpet sod next spring that doesnt require mowing two an three times a week WELL THE BLACK CLOUDS are rolling back in ooks like more rain till next time

• 57 posts
    September 18, 2016 2:49 AM PDT
    Morning all, We have made it to Maggie Valley once again and it looks like rain again today . We can't catch a break in the Smokies, Lol
  • September 19, 2016 6:55 AM PDT

Morning Everybody was out an about this weekend came home in the the rain but was still grinning !

• 57 posts
    September 23, 2016 7:10 AM PDT

Morning all, well we made it back in home from our 14 day 3k mile ride to the Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway and only had two days of weather to contend with this trip,before heading to Virginia we made a stop in Charleston West Virginia to meet with another CF member that offered to show us some Great roads near his home and Great Roads they were,We would like to Thank Chizle49 and family and friends for making us feel very welcomed right away, New Friends and awesome Rides what more can you ask.

Thanks Again Rich & Diane 

• 19007 posts
    September 24, 2016 3:05 AM PDT

Morning Y'all....been on a two-week trip back to PA. Back in the saddle again here at Cyclefish...

from the At-Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web.

• September 24, 2016 6:58 AM PDT

[blockquote]RexTheRoadDog said:

Morning Y'all....been on a two-week trip back to PA. Back in the saddle again here at Cyclefish...

from the At-Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web.

Good to see ya back Mike. Hope ya had a great trip. I was station in SEA during VietNam with a guy from Scranton PA. All he talked about was Shavers Beer, and would sing the jingle all the time. Crazy Dude, but a great guy.

Ride safe out there in Texas

Night Dragon 

[/blockquote]

• September 28, 2016 8:54 AM PDT

Good morning Fishers, I had a short list of stuff to do this morning Now I am going to catch sum Wind an for all Brothers an Sisters chained to a desk or punching a clock my first mile i will stand on the floor boards an scream FREEDOM just for THEM

• September 29, 2016 6:22 AM PDT

Starting my third morning on my Honey Do project. The 2x2's on the deck railing are getting so warped ther are starting to look like big Boomerrangs. So I'm removing them all and replacing them with 3x8 foot panels of Pig Panel wire. Not that were running pigs on the deck, but that is what she wants. Remember..."Happy Wife"..."Happy Life" !

Be safe out there

Night Dragon

• 1855 posts
    September 30, 2016 1:28 PM PDT

Now that the weather has cooled I've started my projects; first of which is to get rid of all the things that cause me maintenance.....plants, shrubs, etc.  Putting in a new deck myself there ND.  If I could afford it I'd cover the whole back yard with wood.  LOL

• October 2, 2016 4:41 AM PDT

Made a ride late yesterday afternoon and HEY it was a bit nippy. Sure felt good. Give me Leather any day!

Stay Safe out there

Night Dragon

• October 11, 2016 5:46 AM PDT

yep ND there is a chill in the air time to cut fire wood for me thats not a bad thing yeah its  a big job but there's nothing better than watching the fire glow on a cold winters night

• 58 posts
    October 14, 2016 11:07 PM PDT

Same here, Sunchaser.  Time to get that firewood split.  I haven't been on here much lately as I have been chasing the wifey around the neighborhood.  She on her "Yama-Davidson" 650 Vstar, me on my E-Glide.  It's been fun watching her skills and confidence grow.  Now to get her off the horrendous neighborhood roads and out onto the good roads where she can get out of 2d gear. LOL.  We are going to Lone Star Rally first of Nov.  Kinda hoping she decides to ride hers down.

• October 15, 2016 6:26 AM PDT

[blockquote]RufCut said:

Same here, Sunchaser.  Time to get that firewood split.  I haven't been on here much lately as I have been chasing the wifey around the neighborhood.  She on her "Yama-Davidson" 650 Vstar, me on my E-Glide.  It's been fun watching her skills and confidence grow.  Now to get her off the horrendous neighborhood roads and out onto the good roads where she can get out of 2d gear. LOL.  We are going to Lone Star Rally first of Nov.  Kinda hoping she decides to ride hers down.

[/blockquote]

Found out a few years ago not to take the wife out onto city streets until she can take off from an up-hill start.

Good luck Brother and I do miss the Rallies in Texas

Night Dragon

• 1855 posts
    October 15, 2016 7:03 AM PDT

Good morning from Alabama's Gulf Coast.  Weather is turning cooler. Mornings are damp.  Sun is out.  Great day.

• 58 posts
    October 15, 2016 9:58 PM PDT

Yea, ND, That is a biggie that we have been working on and the streets around us are ALL up and down and sideways.  It's all clutch and throttle control.

• October 16, 2016 8:35 AM PDT

Good Morning fishers an greetings from the Devils Den state park in West Fork AR. yes i am deep in the beautiful OZARK mts. i took (my way up) riding the Northern leg of the Natchez Trace with a exit at collinwood TN to Shiloh TN home of Shiloh Battlefield been there many times but i love riding thru the park a highly recommend if you like old Civil War battlegrounds then it was back on the Trace hit a few small showers before I made the Den late Friday afternoon no ruffing it for me this trip rented a Hut type cabin small be nice Saturday I hooked up with my friend Annie we spent the day cruising the Hills that girl knows some killer roads for sure up here then it was off to a local Charity fish fry an Barn dance Jake one of Annie's friends gave me a coke bottle 20oz half full of APPLE PIE So my heads a little fuzzy an i'm moving slow Annie still snores like a lumber jack after a night of drinking God Bless her lol so a lazy Sunday coming down for me Be home Tuesday hey i just spotted a water hose the bikes do need cleaning maybe till next time

• October 18, 2016 7:37 AM PDT

Morning FISHERS home safe, LEFT West FORK AR. mid day Monday stopped at Pickwick TN spent the night with old friends an finished up the 2 hr. ride home this morning left as my friends went to work I have to unpack clean up Scoot wash my dirties then Back in the Shop tomorrow everybody have a great day !