Secret hoard of ultra-rare motorcycles found in barn

• 16795 posts
  • January 12, 2016 6:26 AM PST
    Thanks for sharing link wonder what THEY will go for, serious classic Iron right there !
    • 19007 posts
    January 12, 2016 9:42 PM PST
    Guess I bette get my CC ready...ha
    • 16795 posts
    January 13, 2016 5:57 AM PST
    I won't be buying any, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. :-)
    • 3006 posts
    January 13, 2016 6:11 AM PST
    Looks like the bidding will be hot for a couple of them.
    There are locally a couple of folks who have some really rare HD's n Indians. They have price tags that are sky high. I wonder if these will fetch even higher prices during the auction than what the article quoted.

The most rare ride I have ever seen was a Vincent, that was actually being ridden.
    • 2 posts
    August 26, 2016 8:04 PM PDT

Brough Superior was such an expensive ride, an unusually high proportion of them survive.

Lawerance of Arabia was riding one when he was killed, or managed to kill himself

• 5419 posts
    October 18, 2016 7:13 AM PDT

Just saw this.  Very cool.

My question is - how come I can never find anything like this.  Anytime I did around in an old building the only thing I ever find bits me and I wind up at the walk-in clinic!

• 16795 posts
    October 18, 2016 8:46 AM PDT

When I poke around in buildings and outside stuff I always carry hornet spray.

I learned quick when I was young, I was wedged under a car I was getting parts off of, then I woke up the hornets.

It was the fastest I have got myself from under a car in my life. :-)

• 1 posts
    October 21, 2016 9:22 PM PDT

Thanks for the share.  Interesting bikes.  I love the inline 4 with the double rear wheel.  Too much cash and work, I would rather just build something like it.  If I had the money I'd love an Indian Inline 4.

• 3006 posts
    November 1, 2016 4:35 PM PDT

Here is a picture of the Vincent roadside near Alice's Restaurant N Calif. A truly interesting ride.I was shocked to see it.Luckily my camera was handy.A real rare treat.

• 19007 posts
    November 2, 2016 5:39 AM PDT

Nice!!!