Escape

• 1855 posts
    June 21, 2015 11:57 PM PDT
    Have any of you wondered why the LEO's in N.Y. believe the two escaped convicts are still traveling together?  I personally believe they are long gone and that they split up at the first opportunity.  What do you all think?  Canada?

Peace
    • 1 posts
    June 22, 2015 12:58 AM PDT
    I was talking about this yesterday: over two weeks and still not captured??? I said either they are held up in the woods some where or they have already crossed a border. If it was me and I am sure my thinking is flawed as I am not a criminal trying to hid. I would have changed my appearance. IE: shaved my head or facial hair or died it. If I had the connection got a fake passport. Put-on a suit because most Americans would not look past what they are wearing. And hauled my ass to another country, one that don't expedite back to America.
    • 1855 posts
    June 22, 2015 1:43 AM PDT
    Exactly. And I certainly wouldn't continue traveling with a companion.
    • 5420 posts
    June 22, 2015 1:54 AM PDT
    Yep, I believe they have most likely gone their own ways and either way they're most likely far from the area of the prison by now. I have not followed it all that closely but from what I have heard it was a pretty well thought out plan and I would think that included more than just get to the other side of the fence and the had someone on the outside to rendezvous with and get them out of the area.
    • 1855 posts
    June 22, 2015 1:56 AM PDT
    I lived up there for years. It's just 3 steps across an unsecured border.
    • 16822 posts
    June 22, 2015 5:01 AM PDT
    The only positive to them looking in SW NY is the cops are busy with that and there are less PA bikers getting pulled over for minor stupid stuff crossing into NY.
    • 19031 posts
    June 22, 2015 7:12 AM PDT
    Yep Rev!
    • 1855 posts
    June 22, 2015 9:41 AM PDT
    Leave it to the Rev. :>)
    • 9 posts
    June 23, 2015 1:01 PM PDT
    Have many of you ever spent a significant time in prison?
    I only ask, as I council many that have. And the one thing I've learned from that is this...

Yes, it would be SMARTER, to split up. BUT, they need one another right now.
    And by now, I don't mean they won't turn on one another, when the **** hits the fan,
    but til then...

They've been spotted...several times in the upstate. TOGETHER.
    And unless, and until they separate, it's gonna be the givea-way.

But, much like in WAR, your comrade, is YOUR BROTHER.
    And the thought of bein' alone...over-ride's the alternative.
    It's called bein' SCARED WITLESS.

Some con's even call it PTSD.

Prisoners Think Stuff Differently

So...
    To consider they've left one another...
    Yeah...it's possible.

But to a CON, or TWO?
    There's Stupid Strength...IN NUMBERS.

I have no doubt they'll be a BONNIE/CLYDE end to this story. Shame that.
    Then again...
    They knew the "odds", when they chose the "LIFESTYLE", eh?

IMHO

RIDE FREE
    TWEEK

• 3006 posts
    June 25, 2015 4:31 PM PDT
    Seems to me like an inside job all the way.The woman who helped them obviously has connections to law enforcement personnel that have tacitly sanctioned this escape & may be aiding in their eluding capture.According to local news I heard on the radio,it all seems to point to more than just a casual association of circumstance that has kept them free.
    • 314 posts
    June 26, 2015 12:00 AM PDT
    My uncle who is in his 80s has finally stopped looking for them LOL

Well i think he has
    • 1855 posts
    June 26, 2015 6:53 AM PDT
    paulawest wrote...
    My uncle who is in his 80s has finally stopped looking for them LOL

Well i think he has

Ahhh, but does HE believe he has? 

• 1855 posts
    June 26, 2015 10:14 AM PDT
    One down
    • 314 posts
    June 27, 2015 12:31 AM PDT
    I thought they were going to have this one before morning. My uncle i am sure could use the rest. LOL
  • June 27, 2015 2:29 PM PDT
    Hey if they keep looking ...maybe they will find Jimmy Hafa?
    Night Dragon
    • 1855 posts
    June 27, 2015 11:58 PM PDT
    That's pretty funny but I think Jimmy Hoffa was turned into an additive for perfumes at a Mafia owned rendering plant; ground to a powder and hauled away in a cardboard container.